What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know @Armstrong im a little skinny and very light bones!
@Mani2020 it's too late ! U insulted @Talon ! Now u must be beheaded!
3501430027_d972d08efe_z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong @Hyperion @Talon oh bhai yeh jalad kahan se utha k laye ho ....kahan se udhaar me manga ha ........ chahy 3 hour bethay raho 3 hour eik hi bat aur image post krta rehta ha ..........mujhe tau roh-afza bhi ab blood lagne lag gaya ha :bad:

Ok people me off to bed...Have watched the green mile more than twice I still don't understand why that giant had a bloody doll when he was caught? Where was the girl's body? and How she died?!

I couldnt stand the na insafi given to the giant he wasnt even given a trial and straight to execution! :cray:

@Armstrong @Hyperion @Talon oh bhai yeh jalad kahan se utha k laye ho ....kahan se udhar me manga ha ........ chahy 3 hour bethay raho 3 hour eik hi bat aur image post krta rehta ha ..........mujhe tau roh-afza bhi ab blood lagne lag gaya ha :bad:

lOLLLZZZ!! I love roh afza! though I pronounce it Ruh Hafza :P

Ok people me off to bed...Have watched the green mile more than twice I still don't understand why that giant had a bloody doll when he was caught? Where was the girl's body? and How she died?!

I couldnt stand the na insafi given to the giant he wasnt even given a trial and straight to execution! :cray:

itni tu insaf pasand :drag:

teri urdu ka kya kehna :fie:

I hate rooh afza....

Anyone playing Temple run 2?

I am totally addicted.

@Mani2020
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
ab har kam soch kay karna paray ga warna gandassay wala bhai gardan ura day gay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom