What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhai me esey INNOVATION ekdum pakar leta hu ;)

lol i was about to twist your statement too ...but it would have felt hell awkward...as we have ladies here ....so respect to them and no to any such twisting....khud hi samajh lay what it would have been...if your brain works good that way :cheers:

Helllooo!
@Armstrong
@Marshmallow
(cute Avatar girl)
@Hyperion
@Talon
@haviZsultan
@A.Rafay
@Mani2020
@hinduguy

i should mention that I am a complete vegetarian for 2 years and previously i was a semi-veg!

Pink-absthello-.gif

bonjour-.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
yes:girl_wink::girl_wink:

dun lie,u said last month that u love to eat Paey :angry: :angry:

I never said anything of the sort you fat cow ! You are the one who brought Paey into the conversation the first time when I compared Lahore to Islamabad ! :angry:

Paar agar aap banaa dein giii tou mein khaa luuun gaaa Paey bhiii ! :D

But I bet you can't even prepare an Omelette let alone a complex culinary cuisine like Paey ! :P

Hello people! Me have been a vegetarian since I came here but I do eat FISH :D Only meat I can have at my canteen! But am full meat eater at home no veges :p

I never said anything of the sort you fat cow ! You are the one who brought Paey into the conversation the first time when I compared Lahore to Islamabad !

Paar agar aap banaa dein giii tou mein khaa luuun gaaa Paey bhiii !

But I bet you can't even prepare an Omelette let alone a complex culinary cuisine like Paey ! :P

you cant be a real Lahorite if u dun like Peay and Hulwa Pori :angry:

u dun live in lhr but mayb any village near lhr:whistle: oh wait but lhr itself is a village then why do u have to live in any other village:whistle::meeting:

hey i can cook almost all types of Pastas:police:
43917.gif

I never said anything of the sort you fat cow ! You are the one who brought Paey into the conversation the first time when I compared Lahore to Islamabad ! :angry:

Paar agar aap banaa dein giii tou mein khaa luuun gaaa Paey bhiii ! :D

icko zehar khilao apne hathon se bna k ...woh bhi garnishing k sath

Better than hitting on each other :P

for ladies, coz they love this cooking and eating stuff ...shadi k baad husband aesay hi nahi rotay ...half salary shopping pe aur half hoteling ma ura deti hain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom