What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
and yar i was reading the comments and the chat between you guys was so fast that when i finished reading one 3 more pages were added here. so i could not say hello and you guys left one by one........:hitwall:

Naswar corner is quickly turning out to be a Uncle's and Aunties flirting corner. Young people still use and make flirting corners on FB and other Social platforms where female ratio is high ;)

and yar i was reading the comments and the chat between you guys was so fast that when i finished reading one 3 more pages were added here. so i could not say hello and you guys left one by one........:hitwall:
So you can say hello today! :D

Don't forget to say to @Talon (aka Pinky) and @Armstrong (aka buttttttttsy) as well! :P

Naswar corner is quickly turning out to be a Uncle's and Aunties flirting corner. Young people still use and make flirting corners on FB and other Social platforms where female ratio is high ;)

we have shikari's as well of both type i think.... :rofl:
samajh to ap gay hon gay ;)

Buddy, I can create something similar to FB if I wished... :P

hellllooooooooo @Talon (aka Pinky) and @Armstrong (aka buttttttttsy) as well

and us time (between 6.30pm to 9 pm ) it was looking mohally ke masian gap shap laga rahi hain mujhy hello kehny ka moka bhe nahi milla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom