What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is a family man ie his movies revolve around family. since ddlj time

Family my foot....He acts like an angle- un realistics rubbish always giving his love away like in Kal ho na ho...Being the extra son in Mein houn naa and KKKG...I mean in KKKG the mom liked him way better than her original blood...How often does that happen? Maybe that is why they go...It happens only in India ;)

SRK is more famous and carries political leverage behind him due to his dad's association with netaji's INA.

I don't understand how or why would a girl go crazy about him! Hritik I can totally understand! Salman...yea he has his charms...Aamir also was like the kid of the industry....Imran...CHIKNA sahab even Ritish Deshmuk can be considered with a gunny bone...What does SRK have?
You seriously watch too many movies.... I have absolutely no idea about majority of those names!!! :blink:

SRK is more famous and carries political leverage behind him due to his dad's association with netaji's INA.

OIC...boring rubbish...dirty diapers of politics!

Ahmm...ahmmm and a Punjabi Pashtooon ! :D

Chaudry khan! :P

I don't understand how or why would a girl go crazy about him! Hritik I can totally understand! Salman...yea he has his charms...Aamir also was like the kid of the industry....Imran...CHIKNA sahab even Ritish Deshmuk can be considered with a funny bone...What does SRK have?

Oh I forgot...He laughs like a goat...meeh meeh...

Family my foot....He acts like an angle- un realistics rubbish always giving his love away like in Kal ho na ho...Being the extra son in Mein houn naa and KKKG...I mean in KKKG the mom liked him way better than her original blood...How often does that happen? Maybe that is why they go...It happens only in India ;)
well he makes movies for indians not for west.....so obviously he gona make it on indian sentiments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom