What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh all this butt reminds me of a joke:

When the body was first made, all the parts wanted to be Boss.The brain said, " I should be Boss because I control the whole body's responses and functions."The feet said, " We should be Boss as we carry the brain about and get him to where he wants to go."The hands said, " We should be the Boss because we do all the work and earn all the money."And so it went on and on with the heart, the lungs and the eyes until finally the asshole spoke up. All the parts laughed at the idea of the asshole being the Boss. So the asshole went on strike, blocked itself up and refused to work.Within a short time the eyes became crossed, the hands clenched, the feet twitched, the heart and lungs began to panic and the brain fevered.Eventually they all decided that the asshole should be the Boss, so the motion was passed. All the other parts did all the work while the Boss just sat and passed out the ****! Moral of the story: You don't need brains to be a Boss - any asshole will do!

Who's the Boss? Joke

When the body was first made, all the parts wanted to be Boss.The brain said, " I should be Boss because I control the whole body's responses and functions."The feet said, " We should be Boss as we carry the brain about and get him to where he wants to go."The hands said, " We should be the Boss because we do all the work and earn all the money."And so it went on and on with the heart, the lungs and the eyes until finally the asshole spoke up. All the parts laughed at the idea of the asshole being the Boss. So the asshole went on strike, blocked itself up and refused to work.Within a short time the eyes became crossed, the hands clenched, the feet twitched, the heart and lungs began to panic and the brain fevered.Eventually they all decided that the asshole should be the Boss, so the motion was passed. All the other parts did all the work while the Boss just sat and passed out the ****! Moral of the story: You don't need brains to be a Boss - any asshole will do!

Who's the Boss? Joke

Old, but classic.

You really are sooooo cute... I heard that joke in 1985..... :P

Who's the Boss? Joke

Nopes, that's GULABI Pushto.... and even then it is not like that... it's more like

Sanga-Hal-de!

Chal be huttt sub pataa chal gaiii hai mujheee you're an Uzbek in disguise who learned you're Pashto from Travel Guide Books ! :P

Dunno yaaaraa my Dad & Grandpa can both speak decent Pashto ! Grandpa because as part of the British Indian Army & later the Pakistan Army he was posted in KPK & later some place called Razmak *dunno where that is* ! He was there in Razmak for a while as part of some project of the MES...I dunno the details about it ! And he was there in the rest of KPK for the construction & maintenance of cantonments.

My Dad has had a lot of interaction with Pukhtoons because he lived in Peshawar as a teenager *due to Grandpa traveling about* & he continues to have friends & colleagues from there & about. Naturally he picked up quite a bit of Pashto ! Plus his maternal Grandma was also a Pathan though she passed away before his birth.

So I picked up the 'Sang-e-hal de' after listening my Dad speak to a friend of his ! Dunno what the correct pronunciation was; I probably need a new tongue just to utter half the sounds you guys make ! :P

Chal be huttt sub pataa chal gaiii hai mujheee you're an Uzbek in disguise who learned you're Pashto from Travel Guide Books ! :P

Dunno yaaaraa my Dad & Grandpa can both speak decent Pashto ! Grandpa because as part of the British Indian Army & later the Pakistan Army he was posted in KPK & later some place called Razmak *dunno where that is* ! He was there in Razmak for a while as part of some project of the MES...I dunno the details about it ! And he was there in the rest of KPK for the construction & maintenance of cantonments.

My Dad has had a lot of interaction with Pukhtoons because he lived in Peshawar as a teenager *due to Grandpa traveling about* & he continues to have friends & colleagues from there & about. Naturally he picked up quite a bit of Pashto ! Plus his maternal Grandma was also a Pathan though she passed away before his birth.

So I picked up the 'Sang-e-hal de' after listening my Dad speak to a friend of his ! Dunno what the correct pronunciation was; I probably need a new tongue just to utter half the sounds you guys make ! :P

So you are 1/8 pathan?

yaar ye Pinlo to Razi se bhi jyada Masoom hai.

Whose Pinlo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom