What's new

Nasser Janjua resigns as national security advisor due to differences with the interim government

Reason 2: May be due to the surgical strike video and relation which are ought to get worse with India.
You mean he had such an awful fit of hysterical laughter at the sheer stupidity of the surgical strike video and felt ashamed that he had these kinds of ridiculously stupid Bollywood ishtyle Indians as opposition that he chose to resign rather than die from laughter?!! :rofl:

lol what video? what surgical strike?
Mass delusion & hysteria induced by Chest-Thumping-Modi-Itis.

You mean he had such an awful fit of hysterical laughter at the sheer stupidity of the surgical strike video and felt ashamed that he had these kinds of ridiculously stupid Bollywood ishtyle Indians as opposition that he chose to resign rather than die from laughter?!! :rofl:

Plausibel.

Most usually get bored with India and move to bigger things.

Plausibel.

Most usually get bored with India and move to bigger things.
I mean, kitney bongiyan (empty 56 inch chest thumping threats) can one man listen to before he starts thinking, 'these bloody buffoons are a complete waste of my energy and time'.

By the way past 48 hours there haven't been any attempt to carry out CFV or infiltration bid. I am guessing, your army is doing the assessment, unlike jumping like some anxious souls to quote me :lol:, what next India might do.

They do believe in Bollywood movies, going real on LC.

By the way past 48 hours there haven't been any attempt to carry out CFV or infiltration bid. I am guessing, your army is doing the assessment, unlike jumping like some anxious souls to quote me, what next India might do.

Man u are seriously delusional

@waz @Horus a perfectly fine thread that needs to be discussed.... destroyed by our neighbors

maybe he reached his set target?..............

time to park his SUV

all the other people appointed by Nawaz league have already been removed from their positions or in the list of removal, keeping in mind the current scenario he preemptively resigned in a dignified manner ....

By the way past 48 hours there haven't been any attempt to carry out CFV or infiltration bid. I am guessing, your army is doing the assessment, unlike jumping like some anxious souls to quote me :lol:, what next India might do.

Are you so delusional that you think that, if India had actually conducted surgical strikes, Pakistan would wait till the release of a Bollywood tamasha video to perform ‘assessments’?

Are you so delusional that you think that, if India had actually conducted surgical strikes, Pakistan would wait till the release of a Bollywood tamasha video to perform ‘assessments’?

He is Indian

I honestly think that there is a video , which would show some kind of attack across the LOC, the plan is to launch that video around third quarter of 2018, to kick start BJP election campaign. This video includes several edited clips.

I honestly think that there is a video , which would show some kind of attack across the LOC, the plan is to launch that video around third quarter of 2018, to kick start BJP election campaign. This video includes several edited clips.

Yes they are waiting for Samsung galaxy Note 11.

Yes they are waiting for Samsung galaxy Note 11.

Well you can joke about it. But I suppose we should all be prepared for it. A surprise loses its value if its half revealed. Pakistan should expect a video but make sure it gets controversial and loses the purpose its being released for.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom