What's new

US would destroy Taiwan's semiconductor factories rather than letting them fall into China's hands, a former national security adviser says

And yet WHO interacts with Taiwan separately from China. :D
WHO also interacts with Hong kong and Macau, but they are still part of China. UN only recognize one China. You never fail to amaze me on how ignorant you are

WHO also interacts with Hong kong and Macau, but they are still part of China. UN only recognize one China. You never fail to amaze me on how ignorant you are

So when is China invading Taiwan? Not anytime soon? Then I guess it remains independent until then, of being ruled by communist rebels from the mainland. :D

I apologize, I must have missed the news about Sindh joining Taiwan. When did that happen? :D

So when is China invading Taiwan? Not anytime soon? Then I guess it remains independent until then, of being ruled by communist rebels from the mainland. :D
Which China ? ROC? PRC? it's all Chinese domestic issue, got nothing to do with you, why are you so obsessed with our Chinese domestic issue while you literally know nothing about anything of China?

Which China ? ROC? PRC? it's all Chinese domestic issue, got nothing to do with you, why are you so obsessed with our Chinese domestic issue while you literally know nothing about anything of China?

Why are you so interested in mentioning Chinese issues on a Pakistani defense forum? Keep that crap in your own kungpao chikcen recipe forums, and there is no problem for me here. :D

Why are you so interested in mentioning Chinese issues on a Pakistani defense forum? Keep that crap in your own kungpao chikcen recipe forums, and there is no problem for me here. :D
It's a international forum and Pakistan is China's friend, I posted Chinese issues because I m China, what are you?

It's a international forum and Pakistan is China's friend, I posted Chinese issues because I m China, what are you?

You are China? Then I am USA, and therefore you should stop making false accusations against USA such as the one in this thread. Simple.

You are China? Then I am USA, and therefore you should stop making false accusations against USA such as the one in this thread. Simple.
Ok, now , I know you are USA, good for you to admit. it's between China and US, don't drag Pakistan in next time.

I said IF you are China, THEN I am USA. There is a difference here that is obviously beyond your comprehension. :D
I m Chinese, and what are you then? I post China cause I m Chinese, are you half Chinese or something like that?

I m Chinese, and what are you then? I post China cause I m Chinese, are you half Chinese or something like that?

What has that anything to do with the topic here? As far as you are concerned, I am from the planet Coruscant. :D

LOL, seems you have identity crisis like many colored people do in US.

And you are just a brainless commiebot. :D

Now, back on topic, as long as China does not attack Taiwan, everything is good.

You learned a lot from me about China, even today I taught you some knowledge you don't know about PRC and ROC, you are the one that is very uneducated and ignorant.

a45.png

You learned a lot from me about China, even today I taught you some knowledge you don't know about PRC and ROC, you are the one that is very uneducated and ignorant.
you just got for @ss handed to you, wumao.

Back
Top Bottom