What's new

Narendra Modi launches Jan Dhan Yojana; record 1.5 cr bank A/Cs opened today

10629747_10204755196668900_5162919477168371081_n.jpg

When u announce mega projects like bullet train, they cry as to why waste money on such projects, why not give them to the poor when India is in so much poverty. When u give money to poor(not charity but rightful), then they say how can the nation ward off its debt. Well idiots, this is why rail fare hike,etc was announced when asshole monkeys like u shouted in the poor's name. Modi is not an ideal man, but he is definitely the right man to ward off such jokers and their ideology and give proper government to us.

AAP is a party of the morons by the morons for the morons.

Neither a Khangressi nor AAPtard..........

A True Indian who is worried about his country.
I also care about my country. are u so dumb as to not able see that after so many years India has finally a stable govt. , foreign policy is going right direction , defence modernisation is being taken seriously as well as involving private sector in defence manufacturing , and many more. and u r criticizing this govt for not doing enough in just 4 months

give it some time

He is a Sanghi Troll & Namo Bhgat! :sick:
if some one support good govt. than he is Sanghi Troll & Namo Bhgat! :hitwall:

you both are just like some of my friends...they oppose BJP and modi if it does something good or bad , just because majority is supporting them. and they want to look different and liberals and even seculars:rofl:

Last edited:
Good but 80% of account will be disfunctional after 6 months due to nonrepayment of 5000 rs ..it will be effective if they use it for subsidies ,calamity relief or other govt projects ..20% success will also be considered as success as millions of family will benifit from it and remaning amount though a net loss to govt exchequer still does its work as it reaches lower strata of society directly ..
--
it has few obj like,

1. getting people in to banking institution.. so banks can have data about people can have better planning for micro level with product targeting an macro level with govt to have large picture

2. Targetting subsidies to bank .. more transparant less corruption ..

3. giving insurance give them access to insurance provided it also gave backend support by insurance companies.

4. cost of delivery will be less as people themself come and enroll

I also care about my country. are u so dumb as to not able see that after so many years India has finally a stable govt. , foreign policy is going right direction , defence modernisation is being taken seriously as well as involving private sector in defence manufacturing , and many more. and u r criticizing this govt for not doing enough in just 4 months

give it some time

you both are just like some of my friends...they oppose BJP and modi if it does something good or bad , just because majority is supporting them. and they want to look different and liberals and even seculars:rofl:
Bhai mere ther ja ,behenji and bhai sahab were just kidding ,not be serious about it bro :) they had played with your poor mind ,chillax :D

give it some time

you both are just like some of my friends...they oppose BJP and modi if it does something good or bad , just because majority is supporting them. and they want to look different and liberals and even :hitwall:

Mate, we both are staunch BJP supporters. @arp2041 was trolling an other member who is BJP support. However, you got trolled by ARP'S post. :D

We are Major Contributer to this thread. Visit it to see how we encouraged people to vote for Modi Sarkar. :cray:

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions. | Page 2001

Last edited:
I am not staunch supporter of Modi but still I can't resist to post this.

10592967_1470320629903713_2785562239078973148_n.jpg

i am loving it. next step should be complete eradication of indirect subsidies and its replacement with Direct cash transfter to the needy . no middleman no corruption!

Who will bell the cat?

When u announce mega projects like bullet train, they cry as to why waste money on such projects, why not give them to the poor when India is in so much poverty. When u give money to poor(not charity but rightful), then they say how can the nation ward off its debt. Well idiots, this is why rail fare hike,etc was announced when asshole monkeys like u shouted in the poor's name. Modi is not an ideal man, but he is definitely the right man to ward off such jokers and their ideology and give proper government to us.
If Modi announced more funds for madarassas, no one would be complaining.

Back
Top Bottom