What's new

Narendra Modi crosses 8,00,000 followers mark on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont try to act smart ideal with idiots like you and sure keep you guys on the noke of my jooti.

aur apni yeh mandbuddhi chalaki kisi aur pe aajmana mujh par nahi.

Some one said it here earlier ... whenever an idiot looses a debate he jumps on to personal abuse.

tum to kya tumhari agli 1000 peedi tak nahi bana payegi mandir.

Chill baby ... take a chill pill. Muah.

I dont claim to be moral. That is why you wont find me patronizing anybody here. Like every religion we too have our fair share of right wingers (though not on the scale of others),,but we are there to take care of that. You worry about your religion of peace. :rolleyes:
y the you jump in between with ur katora of morality which any of u guys dont even possess and sermonize others:rolleyes:

I dont blame all hindus but then hindu men like ankur panday,and those thanking his posts are the most perverted creatures on the face of the earth and these creatures are neede to be brutally exterminated like cockroaches.these guys are real ravan and duryodhans of india and even kirshna and ram said there is no sin in exterminating such men.They are real rakshas.

Having background from Lucknow I stand totally with you... this is why we went to Pakistan. We knew they would keep doing Babri's Gujrats and killings in Kashmir and Assam. We guys actually migrated late and have very deep ties with Lucknow, Hydrabad and Delhi.

They never gave us rights anyway. You will see all the people working at the Ayodha site claiming there was nothing there... they found no mandir at all but they are afraid of saying it. One guy was like if we tell them there was nothing they will be blamed for taking money from the Muslims and being Muslim-sympathizers. lol.
Still these people justify destroying a mosque over something that (supposedly) happened years ago. :lol:
And the thing is no one even has proof for it... where was the ayodha mandir?

Frankly for us who moved its now a responsibility that our Pakistani Hindu brothers don't feel the same way.

We Pakistanis should have been easier on the Muslims left in India. For no reason Ayub Khan closed the borders when the migration of Muslims in its totality hadn't even been completed. After all our country was made for Muslims oppressed in India. For a long time many members of family openly supported Pakistan... its only now the younger generations are questioning this.

Mandir is already there.

It just has to be made the grandest in the world.

rammandir.jpg

Then let's move to Kashi/Mathura and the rest of 10,000 symbols of bigotry.

Some one said it here earlier ... whenever an idiot looses a debate he jumps on to personal abuse.

Chill baby ... take a chill pill. Muah.
debate n u shql dekhi hai miya kabhi apni naali ke paani main.

y the you jump in between with ur katora of morality which any of u guys dont even possess and sermonize others:rolleyes:

No I did not jump with my 'katora of morality'. I just came to show you the mirror. You are no one to preach the Hindus what or who they should be. It is our internal issue and your views dont matter. Spend your energy on your religion which is the one needing very urgent doses of morality.

10 years have passed and inspite the huge pool of resources that Congress and their cronies can muster, still Modi is not found guilty in any court of law.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

last time i checked mandir already built at ayodhya now in 2014 when patriotic forces come back to power the mandir will be constructed on a grand scale.
Decision on Ram temple during Kumbh: Praveen Togadia - Times Of India

ek dhakka aur do babar ki aulaad ko!!!!
Jai Hind

Mandir is already there.

It just has to be made the grandest in the world.

rammandir.jpg

Then let's move to Kashi/Mathura and the rest of 10,000 symbols of bigotry.
theek iss model ko apnay ghr main rakh kar apni 100 peedi ka dil bahlana jao.

Having background from Lucknow I stand totally with you... this is why we went to Pakistan. We knew they would keep doing Babri's Gujrats and killings in Kashmir and Assam. We guys actually migrated late and have very deep ties with Lucknow, Hydrabad and Delhi.

They never gave us rights anyway. You will see all the people working at the Ayodha site claiming there was nothing there... they found no mandir at all but they are afraid of saying it. One guy was like if we tell them there was nothing they will be blamed for taking money from the Muslims and being Muslim-sympathizers. lol.
Still these people justify destroying a mosque over something that (supposedly) happened years ago. :lol:
And the thing is no one even has proof for it... where was the ayodha mandir?

Frankly for us who moved its now a responsibility that our Pakistani Hindu brothers don't feel the same way.

We Pakistanis should have been easier on the Muslims left in India. For no reason Ayub Khan closed the borders when the migration of Muslims in its totality hadn't even been completed. After all our country was made for Muslims oppressed in India. For a long time many members of family openly supported Pakistan... its only now the younger generations are questioning this.

The ASI report clearly stated that a mandir was there before.
Dr. Pravin Togadia addresses a rally at Hindu Samajothsav 2nd Jan 2011 - YouTube

No I did not jump with my 'katora of morality'. I just came to show you the mirror. You are no one to preach the Hindus what or who they should be. It is our internal issue and your views dont matter. Spend your energy on your religion which is the one needing very urgent doses of morality.
you dont have any auqat to hold even mirror for me.so just shut up.

you dont have any auqat to hold even mirror for me.so just shut up.

Mujhe jangali billian bahut pasand hain !!! You are turning me on babay :smitten:

Bhaiyon ... dont make this thread another Hindu vs Muslim. This is just between me and my jungali billi ;) baki sab hat jao raaste se.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom