What's new

Narendra Modi crosses 8,00,000 followers mark on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont blame all hindus but then hindu men like ankur panday,and those thanking his posts are the most perverted creatures on the face of the earth and these creatures are neede to be brutally exterminated like cockroaches.these guys are real ravan and duryodhans of india and even kirshna and ram said there is no sin in exterminating such men.They are real rakshas.

See now she is showing her true colors. I was welcoming her in my lines but she started bashing me without a second thought.

Aao hara parcham leke ayodhya .... hum aapka intezar karenge
Mandir bane ya na bane ... Par hum aapka satkar kareinge.

satkar = welcome

Ha Ha Ha. I know based on her mind ... what she made out of the word.

oh yes great moral you have it already shows up in upbringing of you guys.you guys at the drop of the hat start nonsense when cant take up the retort start abusing and then give sos call of morality.:rolleyes:

I dont claim to be moral. That is why you wont find me patronizing anybody here. Like every religion we too have our fair share of right wingers (though not on the scale of others),,but we are there to take care of that. You worry about your religion of peace. :rolleyes:

Some one developes a state kiling ur family it seems like u will vote him next time.

Friends dont you think a few people spoil the whole image of millions of patriotic Indian Muslims ?

Some one developes a state kiling ur family it seems like u will vote him next time.

I think "someone" here meant NaMo. Can you give a single source from where its proved that he killed anybody ? He has been acquitted by Supreme Court and and I have more believe than my Supreme Court than You.

10 years have passed and inspite the huge pool of resources that Congress and their cronies can muster, still Modi is not found guilty in any court of law.

Indians lets stop posting in the thread. This a non_sense thread. Mandir or Mosque ... its not going to be decide here.

Mandir bane ya na bane ... Par hum aapka *****kar kareinge.
See now she is showing her true colors. I was welcoming her in my lines but she started bashing me without a second thought.

Mandir bane ya na bane ... Par hum aapka satkar kareinge.

satkar = welcome

Ha Ha Ha. I know based on her mind ... what she made out of the word.
dont try to act smart ideal with idiots like you and sure keep you guys on the noke of my jooti.

aur apni yeh mandbuddhi chalaki kisi aur pe aajmana mujh par nahi.

Most cruel person on human history.
Anyways this is not era for good people, so surly he can find more followers. whats the big deal
Hitler , Stalin, Mussolini, Eidi Amin...ring a bell....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom