What's new

Napoleonic Infantry Tactics

I learnt most of Napoleonic history by playing Napoleon total War.
Not to meantion reading f***k ton of books. :coffee::cheesy:
Man Napoleonic era is a drug to me. xD

www.napolun.com/mirror/napoleonistyka.atspace.com/
This website has one of the most comprehensive information on the time period.

If you loved Napoleon TW, I recommend Empire TW with Darthmod. You can even get graphics mods that makes it look the same too.

If you loved Napoleon TW, I recommend Empire TW with Darthmod. You can even get graphics mods that makes it look the same too.
Lmaooo yes. I got introduced with Medieval 2. Then Empire Total War Darthmod (After watching Lionheart x10 Darthmod British Empire). Then I tried Napoleon Total War woth the Darthmod.
However, it is the Napoleonic Total War III mod (NTW 3) that blew me away. Hands down THE MOST REALISTIC and HISTORICALLY ACURATE gameplay. Damn amazing.
I play on the Dell Inspiron, so sadly, have to do with the lowest settings. :disagree:

Lmaooo yes. I got introduced with Medieval 2. Then Empire Total War Darthmod (After watching Lionheart x10 Darthmod British Empire). Then I tried Napoleon Total War woth the Darthmod.
However, it is the Napoleonic Total War III mod (NTW 3) that blew me away. Hands down THE MOST REALISTIC and HISTORICALLY ACURATE gameplay. Damn amazing.
I play on the Dell Inspiron, so sadly, have to do with the lowest settings. :disagree:

If you ever get a chance to upgrade then it will genuinely blow your mind, seeing thousands of soldiers on a battlefield covered in smoke and muzzle flashes is such an amazing feeling that to this day I haven't felt in any other game.

If you ever get a chance to upgrade then it will genuinely blow your mind, seeing thousands of soldiers on a battlefield covered in smoke and muzzle flashes is such an amazing feeling that to this day I haven't felt in any other game.
Made my friend download the game(s) just so I could play on ultra :devil:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom