What's new

Najam Sethi, the TV star who dared take on Pakistan's spy agency

Any person who wanted to show you truth, you call it CIA payroll, anti-pakistani, RAW agent etc. But you people treat the person like Zaid Hamid like a boss, who always live in dream. Your Economy is in worse ever position after independence but you still spend your maximum money to establish defence structure, how ever you know india is not your real enemy. I saw some show of najam sethi on youtube and i think he not said any thing wrong however it's obvious that you will never like it because it show where your actual position.

We know what is good and what is bad for us. Neither we Najam Sethi from US of A or Alok Mishra from India to inform us about our good or bad. Thank you very much.

With this incident anyone can understand that in Pakistan no place for the person who speaks truth…You has to be Pro Army, Pro ISI, and Pro Mulla anyhow any cost if someone wants to survive.

Just found this on the net. I have no idea if these ratings are one month old or ten years, but Mr. Sethi is nowhere to be found.

TV anchors (Political Programs) Pakistan | Reviews, Rating, Comments TV anchors (Political Programs) @ Pakistan Herald

So Asim's POV is busted the one you thanked that he is doing this to improve rating which was never in the top list.

The fellow is forced to live house arrest life. He was abducted by ISI, beaten to pulp and left as dead before. He has suffered the goondaraj of ISI and has fought and won his illegal detention at higher Pakistani courts.

The way he sees his life is changed forever because whenever he will go out he will be looking behind his shoulders all the time for some nuts like PWFI with a gun aiming at his head.

With this incident anyone can understand that in Pakistan no place for the person who speaks truth…You has to be Pro Army, Pro ISI, and Pro Mulla anyhow any cost if someone wants to survive.

Indians are telling us what to like and what to dislike... it's a testimony enough that NS's viewership is good outside Pakistan and that too if you criticize ISI you become a celebrity in India and elsewhere.

Look we're supposed enemies and it's a natural phenomenon that in most cases what you like and praise, we dislike and abuse and vice versa... so stop wasting your time, we're not changing our POVs about NS.

shhhh ISI mere pichey bhi pari huey hay
someone called last night and ask for me by name, and I live in Canada...they must have opened an office here too
must be ISI man who else will ask for me otherwise

shhhh dont tell anyone, i shouldn't even be here

shhh bye

I am sure they must have having ID card showing they are from ISI........... coz they alot of time i heard people saying .That intelligence officer us ID while duing secret operation.......lolz......

I tell you guys a short cut. Want to get paid by Americans and want to get one night fame.......... Blame sumthing crazy on ISI and here u go.............. BINGO..........

wats wrong if he represents his point of view .?

Pakistan which has a vibrant press both print and electronic , why is he targeted ?wat happened to the freedom of speech ?

Freedom of speech ends at my nose.

Reformist Najam Sethi should flee from this extremist country immediately. he can be killed by any jehadi

Pakistan Named The Most Dangerous Country For Journalists | Here & Now
Why don't you say that jihadis must flee to your country so that Najam Sethi can feel more safe.:cheesy:

We know he works for foreign powers, specially for the highest bidder. Currently Pakistan is filled with corrupt & evil politicians, corrupt & evil media channels, corrupt & evil anchormen etc. When PPP came into power they brought every corrupt person from around the world into Pakistan to hurt & destabilize Pakistan. They are all puppets, liars & propaganda machine.

Today’s Pakistan is in the state of war not only on both sides of the borders but inside Pakistan as well & to fix all this Democracy is ‘NOT’ a solution, it is destruction for Pakistan because Democracy is totally owned & run by US.

Who is this guy, are you for real amigo?? You Indians SHOULD NOT talk about Pakistan’s internal affairs, this is our matter & we know how to deal with this. People like you are living proof that you all love to spread propaganda & talk crap whenever it comes to Pakistan’s internal affairs, nobody asked you anything. We are here to solve our problems & speaking of Zaid Hamid just because he speaks the truth directly on the face, all the enemies of Pakistan **** out their dippers, specially India.

We don’t need your suggestion, the best thing for you to do is go & shine your shining India.

Since When these Journalists specly Of iNdia and pakistan become the Spy lol =)) and the main thing is he even Said IF some thing happens to HIM AND His family ISI will be responsible lol =)) who much deep he had penetrated into isi =))) or into taliban or into raw or into Cia so Now they Almighty Spy Agency will kill him =)) thats just Freakin pack of Bullshits and wht else can i say the thread was made by a indian wht else can we expt =))

my question to both Najam Sethi and Asma Jehangir - How come ISI will kill them and tell them before that? I mean what a stupid intelligence agency that will be, whose actions are so predictable and will leave its fingerprints behind!!!

Wow! I guess violence in Pakistan has become so common that people aren't even sensitive to it anymore. People right here on this forum are happy in anticipation of and inciting violence (the likes of zarvan ) and no one is even bothered to stop that or even comment on it.

Great you guys! Way to go!

May be ISI is trying different tactics after the badname it earned for killing Saleem Shehzad of Asia times?

no proof exists....

maybe next time you have loose stomach you can blame ISI for targetting you as well

man o man you and your people are very amusing

Wow! I guess violence in Pakistan has become so common that people aren't even sensitive to it anymore. People right here on this forum are happy in anticipation of and inciting violence (the likes of zarvan ) and no one is even bothered to stop that or even comment on it.

Great you guys! Way to go!

and meanwhile, riots and communal violence are afflicting your northeast and you hardly blink b/c northeast theatre has become synonymous with internal wars and insurrection

we'll deal with our problems; maybe you should do the same

Why Indians don't show the same level of affection for Arundhati Roy.

Back
Top Bottom