What's new

Najam Sethi on Desperation in PDM: Says It is "Now or Never" For PMLN

I am actually suprised by pace of progress(since i know first gand how becaucracy acts)

Economy is doing much bettee thn expected and all indicators are positive

Unfortunately arab relations are not helping ..we need to fix that paying off 15b to arabs and not getting their investment in oil and gas will be a setback
Are you sure its 15bln ? I think it was 3bln from SA as loan and then 3b oil payment facility - we were not able to utilize the oil facility completely, I think less than 1.5 bln got utilized. And UAE provided 2bln as loan only. With these repayments we don't owe more the 3 bln to GCC.

...there was a time in nostalgic 90s when nawaz sharifs punjab police put sethi in a bori(jute sack) tied it up and put it in corner of the SHOs room next to another sack , the other sack had Hussain haqqani in it..
True story..

Wow. I would like to believe it but do you have any links or hints to support this story?

Acchor Imran Khan has also recently stated that police reports were lodged against him in Punjab during PML(N)'s last rule between 2013 and 2018. His news stories were trigger for these police reports.

Are you sure its 15bln ? I think it was 3bln from SA as loan and then 3b oil payment facility - we were not able to utilize the oil facility completely, I think less than 1.5 bln got utilized. And UAE provided 2bln as loan only. With these repayments we don't owe more the 3 bln to GCC.
Original deal was
3+3+6(oil deferred)
Materilaized 5+3
From qatar on top 3b$
From china 3b$ now further 2b$

After cases on him regarding the land lease issue, he is just trying to enter to good books of PTI led govt.
PTI got a final nail for rent seeking media industry

99% of newspapers will go bankrupt in the coming months he can see the writing on the wall
The government is in the process of making a website specifically for the purpose of advertising tendersNo more will it need to advertise anywhere for government tenders and this move alone has the power to destroy legacy media

PTI got a final nail for rent seeking media industry

99% of newspapers will go bankrupt in the coming months he can see the writing on the wall
The government is in the process of making a website specifically for the purpose of advertising tendersNo more will it need to advertise anywhere for government tenders and this move alone has the power to destroy legacy media

Also, job portal mean all the jobs advertisements will shift to it. So no more "vacancies advertised" in newspaper. Btw rules of govt organisations require Advertisement in newspaper for posts otherwise the hiring process is considered biased and hence rejected. Happened to my friend who was hired in COMSATS as Lab engineer but wasn't paid anything for 6 months of work because the procedure of hiring was canceled by COMSATS Islamabad.

thus, Khan should focus on reforms and not on opposition, they dont matter, the reforms matter

he needs to address
1. universal education
2. universal health
3. energy crisis
4. law and order
5. judiciary reforms
6. financial stability
7. growth/jobs through manufacturing, infrastructure and agriculture

this isnt easy but it isnt impossible

Good luck getting anywhere with 1-2% GDP growth rate under PTI. Pakistan need drastic changes in its thinking and outlook for 8+ growth rate. Otherwise state future itself is on stake.

Even freaking gulf arabs are seeing writing on the wall.

Good luck getting anywhere with 1-2% GDP growth rate under PTI. Pakistan need drastic changes in its thinking and outlook for 8+ growth rate. Otherwise state future itself is on stake.

Even freaking gulf arabs are seeing writing on the wall.
Despite covid the projected growth is 2.8%
Pml never achived greater than 3%(2016) growth without note printing that lead to current burst

Simply a 25% decrease in exports meant growth is simply impossible

So basically PTI already acheived a fiscal surplus, export growth and gdp growth of ~3%. All of which PMLN Couldnt achieve ..it did increase growth beyond 5% but basically it did through note printing

Also, job portal mean all the jobs advertisements will shift to it. So no more "vacancies advertised" in newspaper. Btw rules of govt organisations require Advertisement in newspaper for posts otherwise the hiring process is considered biased and hence rejected. Happened to my friend who was hired in COMSATS as Lab engineer but wasn't paid anything for 6 months of work because the procedure of hiring was canceled by COMSATS Islamabad.
By centralizing the portal for tenders they will also save a lot of money that was previously wasted funding anti Pakistan journalists

As of now any major purchase above 1 lakh requires the office to issue tender in newspaper where prices can range from 30000 to lakhs of rupees just for an ad in a shitty newspaper

This is our tax money that is being wasted because our system is still stuck in the 50,s

By centralizing the portal for tenders they will also save a lot of money that was previously wasted funding anti Pakistan journalists

As of now any major purchase above 1 lakh requires the office to issue tender in newspaper where prices can range from 30000 to lakhs of rupees just for an ad in a shitty newspaper

This is our tax money that is being wasted because our system is still stuck in the 50,s

I hate these job sites and candidates evaluation sites. First they will ask you to go to website and fill the form there. Then they will ask you to print it, attach attested documents and send to office by mail. Aby jab form fill kr Lia upar udhr he scanned documents upload krne Ka option do na. Idhr har idaara hamare educated class ki zaleel krne Kay mission pe nikla Hua hy

1608147497189.png

Original deal was
3+3+6(oil deferred)
Materilaized 5+3
From qatar on top 3b$
From china 3b$ now further 2b$

Saudi Arabia gave Pakistan a $3 billion loan and a $3.2 billion oil credit facility in late 2018.

I guess we dont need to worry about the Qatar and China loans in the short term. Only Saudi Arabia is pulling the cash deposits - next may be UAE.

Despite covid the projected growth is 2.8%
Pml never achived greater than 3%(2016) growth without note printing that lead to current burst

Simply a 25% decrease in exports meant growth is simply impossible

LOL blaming PML N. Its establishment who is running this show. After 1-2% growth rate they run like headless chicken to China and brought $60b investment/loans thinking it will change Pakistan fortunes.

Nope.

We are still growing at 1-2%.....

Establishment is running out of options right now.

Back
Top Bottom