What's new

Najam Sethi :- Missing person HARDCORE terrorists . Army is right but

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
According to Najam Sethi missing person in Pakistan are Hardcore terrorist and agencies knowns that but since civilian goverment isnt working. Terrorist give threats in court and get released.

Last edited by a moderator:
Members please feel free to add names of " Missing Persons " on Demand:

Najam Sethi, Hamid Mir, Asma Jahangir, Pervez Hoodbhoy and ?

i would like to add names of few politicians too,

i would like rana sanaullah, rehman malik, dr asim, i want these three disappeared.

oh i forgot my favourite one, faisal pervez raza abdi, please make him disappear some how.

everybody knows that to be honest, agencies are not so stupid that they will kidnap civilians, but our stupid people wont understand anything.
Army should trial them in courts and tell people what they did or were going to do INSHALLAH most people will stand by Army but silence by Army is leading to people thinking about those families of missing persons who will never tell complete story so Army needs to come in front

Members please feel free to add names of " Missing Persons " on Demand:

Najam Sethi, Hamid Mir, Asma Jahangir, Pervez Hoodbhoy and ?

Let these 'hardcore terrorists' all go missing and intellectuals like Hafiz Sayed, Zaki ur Rahman Lakhvi, Malik Ishaq, Syed Salahuddin be the President, Prime Minister, Interior Minister and defence minister respectively.

Let these 'hardcore terrorists' all go missing and intellectuals like Hafiz Sayed, Zaki ur Rahman Lakhvi, Malik Ishaq, Syed Salahuddin be the President, Prime Minister, Interior Minister and defence minister respectively.

Sorry m8 we are not talking about India here.... were terrorist like BJP , RSS and CM of gujrat etc are in power.

I have said it before and will say again: Drastic situations require equally drastic measures. Pakistan is going through a major (and possibly foreign backed) crisis of terrorism inside Pakistan. These half-measures of Anti-Terrorism Courts (which still allow hearing by the superior courts) are not enough. What Pakistani security agencies need to do is to hire tens of thousands of informers and spread them over the country. Suspicious persons should be rounded up into some kind of camps (call them concentration camps!) where these people should be investigated, tried, but still allowed access to the loved ones under strict security. Yes, there will be some misuse and some innocent will be caught. But the agencies are, by now, smart enough to detect the bad from the good ones. Innocents will be released eventually. Bad ones not.
Arrest tens of thousands from not only the overt-terrorists but also those who don't lay down arms (complete deweaponization!), those who are like the fanatics of Lal Masjid, and, yes, those who follow politics of sectarianism. CONCENTRATE THEM IN A PLACE! Cut them out of the society. Deplete their ranks.

I believe this will lead to a lot of peace and prosperity.

And I am also confident that genuine innocent people, who don't fall into any of the above categories, will not be harmed much. I am confident because I have hundreds of family and friends in Karachi, Hyderabad, and Mirpurkhas who have never been unduly bothered by the law enforcement agencies.

Is anyone listening?!

Sorry m8 we are not talking about India here.... were terrorist like BJP , RSS and CM of gujrat etc are in power.

India is badly suffering from terrorism...look how evil our terrorists are.:cry:
watch till the end to see the real face of Indian terrorism

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm maybe ISI has briefed najam sethi about missing persons-

Two sides of the same coin.

What is ISI and army doing? What are they for? What's the objective and mission?
To save Pakistan and keep them away from enemies and dangers.

When the ATC and SC bails away terrorists who have been captured after lot of efforts, what choice are we left with?
Those who are 'missing' are terrorists, who have been bailed by the SC/ATC. Right going.

Back
Top Bottom