What's new

Najam Sethi Challenges PTI Chief IK

Tameem

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Najam+Sethi.jpg

PCB chairman challenges PTI chief to furnish evidence against him regarding rigging allegations

Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) Chairman Najam Sethi responded to Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan’s allegations saying that those who had issues with last year’s general elections should contact Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP).

PTI chief had lashed out at the newly reappointed cricket chief, alleging that he had been rewarded for helping the ruling party commit fraud in last year’s general elections.

“They are trying to puncture me but they will not succeed in their designs. They do not have any evidence regarding my involvement in rigging elections. They should talk to me once they have substantial grounds to stand on,” said Sethi while talking to a private TV channel on Wednesday.

Sethi further said that Khan had congratulated him when he became Punjab’s interim chief minister and was okay with his appointment.

“Even back then I had satisfied Khan Sahib on ministerial appointments, telling him to point the person he thought to be not on merit. I had also told him that the Punjab government had nothing to do with people appointed by the ECP. Everyone was happy after the elections were over,” said Sethi adding that allegations were being coined all of a sudden after his reappointment as the PCB chief.

Sethi reiterated that the prime minister had appointed him as the PCB chief owing to his managerial competence and non political character.

Responding to former PCB chairman Zaka Ashraf’s allegation against Sethi on the issue of Big Three, the PCB chief said that he had a hard-line stance against the Big Three.

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2014...ture-me-sethi/

New Development

Najam Sethi Sending defamation notice to both Imran Khan and Shahid Masood

Time to man up against this clown once and for all Khan Sb instead of talking big in media and social media.

New Development

Najam Sethi Sending defamation notice to both Imran Khan and Shahid Masood
First election in the history in which all parties including winning parties were crying due to rigging. Am i wrong??:confused::confused:

Ohh my God.......IK in trouble.....he has no credible evidence:hitwall:

time for another war on twitter and fb for PTI fanboys
go tiger go :bunny:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom