What's new

Naga girl wishes Pakistan on independance day and declares seperation from India.:

In post#20 the video you posted is of a security guard not a police man. There is a thread on it I don't know why the title has been doctored but I do know that some indian peter scully did it.

How can you guy's just lie so blatantly while the whole case was reported in your own newspapers and was a big issue back then ????? o_O

He is not a security guard as you may claim, he is a cop from your FC (Frontier Constabulary). Please do care to read the related news.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1291174

The video is unavailable .
But when it was working , i saw it was posted by someone named " Fahad " , a muslim , whose name as crops up as producer of the video .

It is a Pakistani production with a Philippino faking as naga girl shot in Dubai.

Perhaps that was the reason why the lands of the brave Lachit Borphukan, Chilarai and Nara Narayan were never conquered by those filthy murderous hordes.
Dont worry my friend. We just postponed the plan in favour of more important mongoloids. We will be back...:D

The video is unavailable .
But when it was working , i saw it was posted by someone named " Fahad " , a muslim , whose name as crops up as producer of the video .

It is a Pakistani production with a Philippino faking as naga girl shot in Dubai.
They fake so many nationalities, they become totally confused which one to be behaved and completely forget where they belong to.

Pakistanis should remember it was the Nagas who undertook revenge actions at the border after Captain Kalia was tortured and killed. They beheaded and performed an Naga dance. Lol..

Bold Naga girl pleads for freedom:

Nagaland Started Separation Movement in India Indian Girl Fire Indian Flag:

damn we have a saying in Punjabi "agga dodh picha chodd" u r own ex maligned prime minister said drop charges or be ready for 71 (again) i would take that far more serious than any random questionable (indian naga girl ????)

Dont worry my friend. We just postponed the plan in favour of more important mongoloids. We will be back...:D
Of course you will be! Sylhet has always been an 'inseparable' part of our north-east and the Sylhetis have, to this date, been contributing tremendously either side of the Radcliffe line. In your own words from our discussion the other day, Sylhetis are not Bengalis in the true sense of the term, you guys are proud north-easterners.

You will always be our long lost brothers and be welcomed, don't let any 'referendum' fool you.:-)

Of course you will be! Sylhet has always been an 'inseparable' part of our north-east and the Sylhetis have, to this date, been contributing tremendously either side of the Radcliffe line. In your own words from our discussion the other day, Sylhetis are not Bengalis in the true sense of the term, you guys are proud north-easterners.

You will always be our long lost brothers and be welcomed, don't let any 'referendum' fool you.:-)
Yah bro, we will be back...

Till then tell these mongoloids to add some heights and weights...

BTW, I cant remember you...

These mongoloids, as you call them, are possibly the nicest people you will ever meet. But don't ever take their friendly demeanour for granted, you incur their wrath and they won't hesitate a bit to gut you and chop your silly existence into a hundred pieces. Being proud north-easterners, Sylheti people must be aware of that.

It is convenient for some people to have selective amnesia, helps them avoid embarrassment that way.

These mongoloids, as you call them, are possibly the nicest people you will ever meet. But don't ever take their friendly demeanour for granted, you incur their wrath and they won't hesitate a bit to gut you and chop your silly existence into a hundred pieces. Being proud north-easterners, Sylheti people must be aware of that.

It is convenient for some people to have selective amnesia, helps them avoid embarrassment that way.
Dont worry about us. We are pro in these matter...

Dont worry about us. We are pro in these matter...
Well, good luck with that.. But do understand that you Sylhetis are as much a part of the north-east as the rest of the 'mongoloid' tribes. You are the sons of the soil too, don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

You can bash the "Mongloids" all you want but the Indian sub-species falls into the "wannabe Aryan" category. I'm white you see and I and my friends by no means consider ourselves to be racially pure or "Aryans" per say. The fact is Indians are more closely related to sub-saharan Africans than to Caucasians (sorry!). Indians are the only people who are ashamed of their racial identity and try way toooooo ... hard to convince everyone that they're "Aryan". Sorry, but you're not! :bunny:

Well, good luck with that.. But do understand that you Sylhetis are as much a part of the north-east as the rest of the 'mongoloid' tribes. You are the sons of the soil too, don't let anyone convince you otherwise.
What do you mean "Wannabe Aryan"? You're bashing on your own ethnic minorities because they aren't ashamed of their racial heritage? Indians are so insecure when it comes to race ... geez. As I repeatedly say, the Indians are always bowing down to their white British masters

Dude. You're Bengali and I'd expect you guys to at least be a little more tolerant of other races?!? Why do you guys care so much of the coveted "Aryan" title? Most Europeans don't consider themselves to be "Aryan" and neither do us in the states. Indians like the term because it makes them "feel racially on par" with the British and everyone else. No one, and I emphasis, no one regards Indians as being Aryan or even Caucasian for that matter. Hell, genetic studies have proven that Indians share more racial links to Africans ... is there anything inherently wrong with this fact (our common ancestors are from Ethiopia). You guys need to suck up the fact that you're not white and embrace what you already are ... instead of looking down on people for stupid reasons.

You can bash the "Mongloids" all you want but the Indian sub-species falls into the "wannabe Aryan" category. I'm white you see and I and my friends by no means consider ourselves to be racially pure or "Aryans" per say. The fact is Indians are more closely related to sub-saharan Africans than to Caucasians (sorry!). Indians are the only people who are ashamed of their racial identity and try way toooooo ... hard to convince everyone that they're "Aryan". Sorry, but you're not! :bunny:

What do you mean "Wannabe Aryan"? You're bashing on your own ethnic minorities because they aren't ashamed of their racial heritage? Indians are so insecure when it comes to race ... geez. As I repeatedly say, the Indians are always bowing down to their white British masters
You are an IDIOT with a big I, where do you find me vilifying any specific race. I am a staunch critic of racial bigotry and caste stratification.

Have a MRI as soon as possible, there must be something wrong with the comprehension area of your pea sized brain.

Dude. You're Bengali and I'd expect you guys to at least be a little more tolerant of other races?!? Why do you guys care so much of the coveted "Aryan" title? Most Europeans don't consider themselves to be "Aryan" and neither do us in the states. Indians like the term because it makes them "feel racially on par" with the British and everyone else. No one, and I emphasis, no one regards Indians as being Aryan or even Caucasian for that matter. Hell, genetic studies have proven that Indians share more racial links to Africans ... is there anything inherently wrong with this fact (our common ancestors are from Ethiopia). You guys need to suck up the fact that you're not white and embrace what you already are ... instead of looking down on people for stupid reasons.
Sorry I could not catch you! What is my fault here?

BTW, which country you're from?

Back
Top Bottom