What's new

‘NADRA devises foolproof system to prevent poll rigging’

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

NADRA Chairman Tariq Malik on Thursday claimed that his department has devised a foolproof system to prevent rigging in election through electronic voting machine.

He said that NADRA was among the top 50 management companies of the world and its smart card was acknowledged for identification purpose at more than 100 airports.

Malik was speaking at the inauguration ceremony of NADRA’s Swift Centre. He said that there were 36 features in the smart card and as many as 214000 overseas Pakistan had got their cards.

He said that the smart card proved instrumental in curbing human trafficking and illegal immigration.

‘NADRA devises foolproof system to prevent poll rigging’ | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

so this is why he is being removed by pmln election rigger mafia.

1468643_682220488495326_480566348_n.jpg

I hope the system is able to satisfy cry babies, though i have little hope for this :)

I hope the system is able to satisfy cry babies, though i have little hope for this :)

hahahaa, I hope your ganja leaders will think like you and implement this in local bodies elections in punjab.. You have little hope for this like your leaders, because if this will get implemented, you'll have no hope of your future. :lol:

I think having a physical paper vote combined with an electronic vote along with CCTV at all election buildings would be a good move.

hahahaa, I hope your ganja leaders will think like you and implement this in local bodies elections in punjab.. You have little hope for this like your leaders, because if this will get implemented, you'll have no hope of your future. :lol:
Abi pata chal jai ga LGBs aa rahay hain. Apparently the last comer competition will be between KPK and Sindh :)

Abi pata chal jai ga LGBs aa rahay hain. Apparently the last comer competition will be between KPK and Sindh :)

:blah:

Implement this electronic voting system if you have balls and then face the reality, you kinds of election riggings are well known to entire world, having sleepless nights already regarding NA-122 and 125. A govt who's Nation Assembly Speaker seat is most doubtful in whole country is enough proof of their election rigging. So called professionalism of Nawaz Sharif: dismissing Chairman NADRA 2am in night and handing over his resignation letter to his wife without any solid reason mentioned.

You own Interior Minister is confessing that there are 60-70 thousand unidentified votes in EACH CONSTITUENCY.. :lol: Circus lions are feeling heat of their rigging? :rofl:

I think having a physical paper vote combined with an electronic vote along with CCTV at all election buildings would be a good move.
Now thats what I call a suggestion. FYI and all other Einstains running wild with suggestions. Here is a simple data
in Pakistan for NA and Provincial Assemblies (which cover much larger area than LGBs) the following were the number of pooling stations and booths
Punjab=40,818+128,577=169,395
Sindh=15,586+48,850=64,436
KPK=12,001+Unknown number of Pooling Booths
Baluchistan=3,783+8,553=12,336

Add them up and they account to around 258,168 Polling places. Now even if I take a very conservative estimate about electronic polling machine (say just 1 Lakh) the cost of acquisition of just the voting machines would be 25,816,800,000. That is around 26 Billion PKR. Add CCTV cameras which usually cost (which also includes costs of setting up monitoring rooms) would get the costs into hundreds of billion. Now adding around 20-30% more polling stations due to LGBs and you would be able to figure that wishful thinking are good but having resources to fulfill them is also equally improtant.

:blah:

Implement this electronic voting system if you have balls and then face the reality, you kinds of election riggings are well known to entire world, having sleepless nights already regarding NA-122 and 125. A govt who's Nation Assembly Speaker seat is most doubtful in whole country is enough proof of their election rigging. So called professionalism of Nawaz Sharif: dismissing Chairman NADRA 2am in night and handing over his resignation letter to his wife without any solid reason mentioned.
Agar phir bhee har gay to kaya bahana dhoondo gay :P

You own Interior Minister is confessing that there are 60-70 thousand unidentified votes in EACH CONSTITUENCY.. :lol: Circus lions are feeling heat of their rigging? :rofl:
He has made an open offer to PTI's Wajihud Din Sahib to head the verification process. Why don't you guys go ahead with his proposal rather than ranting on the media. :)

Now thats what I call a suggestion. FYI and all other Einstains running wild with suggestions. Here is a simple data
in Pakistan for NA and Provincial Assemblies (which cover much larger area than LGBs) the following were the number of pooling stations and booths
Punjab=40,818+128,577=169,395
Sindh=15,586+48,850=64,436
KPK=12,001+Unknown number of Pooling Booths
Baluchistan=3,783+8,553=12,336

Add them up and they account to around 258,168 Polling places. Now even if I take a very conservative estimate about electronic polling machine (say just 1 Lakh) the cost of acquisition of just the voting machines would be 25,816,800,000. That is around 26 Billion PKR. Add CCTV cameras which usually cost (which also includes costs of setting up monitoring rooms) would get the costs into hundreds of billion. Now adding around 20-30% more polling stations due to LGBs and you would be able to figure that wishful thinking are good but having resources to fulfill them is also equally improtant.

I dont think that the people complaining about vote rigging are saying that every single seat was rigged.The problem seems to be that around 20-30% (as far as i can tell) of the vote has had the suggestion that there was vote rigging, so that is where you put your resources.

not affordable at this time... but this is for sure, rigging will not be tolerated again !

not affordable at this time... but this is for sure, rigging will not be tolerated again !

Like i said in the post after that we should concentrate resources (cctv-electronic vote)during election at the main flashpoint.

NADRA Chairman Tariq Malik on Thursday claimed that his department has devised a foolproof system to prevent rigging in election through electronic voting machine.

He said that NADRA was among the top 50 management companies of the world and its smart card was acknowledged for identification purpose at more than 100 airports.

Malik was speaking at the inauguration ceremony of NADRA’s Swift Centre. He said that there were 36 features in the smart card and as many as 214000 overseas Pakistan had got their cards.

He said that the smart card proved instrumental in curbing human trafficking and illegal immigration.

‘NADRA devises foolproof system to prevent poll rigging’ | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

so this is why he is being removed by pmln election rigger mafia.
Would MQM let these "fool proof" devises to work in Karachi? I hope MQM does not crerate a mess in the next election which can lead to devastating consequence. I hope everyone is given the opperatunity to vote for whom they want, and get their representative elected. Otherwise there also some other elements in Karachi who are willing to represent people through other means...

bhie are we the cry babies or people desperatly trying to run away from votes verfication ....

He has made an open offer to PTI's Wajihud Din Sahib to head the verification process. Why don't you guys go ahead with his proposal rather than ranting on the media. :)
why dont we do do 4 halqas then 40 then 272? u are cool with that right?

Good but not good enough since poor ppl can easily tricked into to vote for some one else.

There are 2 machines one which checks ur thumb ( so far its good ) than its another were u vote i am afraid this can been misused. Solution for that is u CANT vote unless ur fingerprints does not match with ur ID card on 1 machine. Eks when i choose who to vote my fingerprints must be crosschecked and must match with first machine. Otherwise i get error.

Back
Top Bottom