What's new

NADRA concedes ballot stuffing in NA-118 constituency

Please read the second last paragraph of article in Dawn

"During this process, it was observed that only 69 polling bags contained the complete relevant material required to comply with the orders of the election tribunal, the statement added"

What are the laws in Pakistan guaranteeing the independence of the election commission.
In india they get a lot of power, like full control of Paramilitary , ability to stop any bill (that gives undue advantage to ruling party), all government employees have to obey their order and sole jurisdiction on a candidates eligibility for polls.

Most of things in Pakistan are rubber stamps because this rigging mafia has ruled the country for more than 40 years now and have never let these departments work autonomously. They just plant a paid person as chairman of the department and then use him to manipulate results. Ofcource there are laws in Pakistan to guarantee independence of election commission but that's that. Everyone from Election Commission, Returning Officers, Care taker govt and even Chief Justice was a sold out in previous elections.

You are talking about Maths, when you don't have common sense which is sadly a must have prerequisite :lol:

For stuffing that many bogus votes, ROs and others involved had to destroy actual votes. That is why there were lot of torn, burnt and discarded votes found outside a lot of polling stations next day of elections. :lol:

Use some common sense.

And PTI aka loosers don't have any control over ECP and NADRA, its they who are speaking about election rigging with proofs not us. You should be ashamed that you are following and defending a man who is ruling our country for more than a year after stealing votes.

Lol, yeah right, ROs, ECP, Police, illiterate people, Judiciary, Europe, US, China, India, KSA, whole world is against PTI, since IK is going to change whole world, like he did already in KPK. Don't talk about shame, when you are supporting someone unconditionally. The only reason I am shame here is, I am reply to you. And I am feeling very bad about myself While doing so.

Common Sense is that, One fool thing whole world is a fool. Which is why IK is seeing rigging and dishonest all around only him & which is dragging him. Common Sense is considering wrong, IK in a love of power went to even those guys which he himself put down. Common Sense was then to be considered, even when IK was giving false hopes of change to whole country while bring all garbage from all from lottas, and his supporter start giving arguments of Lion charging a Dogs crew is wining combination. Yes, it's a shame for me & I don't need to bring my person grudge into the discussion to prove anything.

For Common sense here is now, to dis-continue this discussion, since you guys will never learn anything. I would only be wasting whole of my Time for something very useless.

Lol, yeah right, ROs, ECP, Police, illiterate people, Judiciary, Europe, US, China, India, KSA, whole world is against PTI, since IK is going to change whole world, like he did already in KPK. Don't talk about shame, when you are supporting someone unconditionally. The only reason I am shame here is, I am reply to you. And I am feeling very bad about myself While doing so.

Common Sense is that, One fool thing whole world is a fool. Which is why IK is seeing rigging and dishonest all around only him & which is dragging him. Common Sense is considering wrong, IK in a love of power went to even those guys which he himself put down. Common Sense was then to be considered, even when IK was giving false hopes of change to whole country while bring all garbage from all from lottas, and his supporter start giving arguments of Lion charging a Dogs crew is wining combination. Yes, it's a shame for me & I don't need to bring my person grudge into the discussion to prove anything.

For Common sense here is now, to dis-continue this discussion, since you guys will never learn anything. I would only be wasting whole of my Time for something very useless.

Looks like someone is really pissed at his ganja leader getting exposed. I will stop arguing with you before you blow up yourself in anger. Take a hike buddy. :lol:

Looks like someone is really pissed at his ganja leader getting exposed. I will stop arguing with you before you blow up yourself in anger. Take a hike buddy. :lol:

What ever makes you Happy & Satisfied...

The worst part is PMLN is using institutions as pets .. they nadra chairman was fired, the way votes are stuffed by nadra .. Shrif Brother are distroying every institution ..

Now police, nadra and judiciary have no credibility left due to PMLN government .. what do u guys think??

@Jazzbot @Leader @cheekybird @pkuser2k12 @WishLivePak

The worst part is PMLN is using institutions as pets .. they nadra chairman was fired, the way votes are stuffed by nadra .. Shrif Brother are distroying every institution ..

Now police, nadra and judiciary have no credibility left due to PMLN government .. what do u guys think??

Whenever rigging is caught in a constituency, the best argument from N-League supporters is: "Look at margin of defeat, N-League candidate bagged 100k+ votes while PTI candidate bagged 50k votes".

They have no shame, margin of defeat means nothing. Even if one fake vote is proved, the question is how that fake vote was casted? It shows the black holes in our electoral system and clearly proves that our electoral system needs complete revamp. It also sends credibility of 2013 elections down the drain and puts a question mark on current govt's mandate and credibility.

@Fracker, no?

pmln has no sense of governance, or developing systematic working of the institutions... all the noora wants is to hold power in his own hands...

Kuch dino ki mehman lagti hai ye govt:)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom