What's new

NADRA concedes ballot stuffing in NA-118 constituency

Isn't saad rafique constituency 125?

Yes, the thing is, Saad Rafique is being most vocal at this rigging issue, so any rigging proved in Lahore is a slap on his bitch face.

And ratio of bogus votes:

259 out of the 325 polling bags contained bogus votes. :lol:

Which means, around 79.69% of total votes were bogus. :woot:

I have already uploaded this news report from DAWN where it is clearly mentioned that NADRA report is in favor of no party of the dispute. Read post # 2
no one is pointing fingers - the matter at hand is - What nadra has mentioned in their report

Its already proven that this election was massively rigged, now come out with as many excuses as you can, be it a clerical mistake or thumb verification cant be proven nonsense, fact is this government is a padawar of rigging, which explains why they have become suddenly so afraid of even people like TUQ who had nearly no political value before. The use of massive force killing 14 people, the worst example of state terrorism by the so called democratic forces and then they and their supporters whine and accuse PTI of derailing democracy.

And ratio of bogus votes:

259 out of the 325 polling bags contained bogus votes. :lol:

Which means, around 79.69% of total votes were bogus. :woot:

So it's means even PTI was the part of Rigging. Let me tell you maths.

Total vote casts; 162443
79.69% : 129954

Lets say all vote cast by PML-N, PPP, JI, that makes 11081 bogus votes into PTI baskets. That makes even PTI not so clean, so probably all 43570 votes were bogus from PTI, that;s why they were pretty sure about rigging, and when lost even after rigging. Start shouting for rigging saga.

I can only say best of luck to whole PTI a.k.a Loosers who can't accept the reality they have been defeated very badly, and now joined anti-state elements to find a back door into the government.

Isn't saad rafique constituency 125?

NA_125 was where they contested against hamid khan. Imran opponent was ayaz sadique in NA-122. Well lets see what happens but if there are re-elections then he should seriously pick a strong candidate. No more new unknown stuff. You wont be beating saad rafique without a strong known candidate.

Pakistan should buy electronic voting machines from India.
:agree:
No more fake votes. Only way for fake votes is to forcibly capture the booth.:partay:

So it's means even PTI was the part of Rigging. Let me tell you maths.

Total vote casts; 162443
79.69% : 129954

Lets say all vote cast by PML-N, PPP, JI, that makes 11081 bogus votes into PTI baskets. That makes even PTI not so clean, so probably all 43570 votes were bogus from PTI, that;s why they were pretty sure about rigging, and when lost even after rigging. Start shouting for rigging saga.

I can only say best of luck to whole PTI a.k.a Loosers who can't accept the reality they have been defeated very badly, and now joined anti-state elements to find a back door into the government.

You are talking about Maths, when you don't have common sense which is sadly a must have prerequisite :lol:

For stuffing that many bogus votes, ROs and others involved had to destroy actual votes. That is why there were lot of torn, burnt and discarded votes found outside a lot of polling stations next day of elections. :lol:

Use some common sense.

And PTI aka loosers don't have any control over ECP and NADRA, its they who are speaking about election rigging with proofs not us. You should be ashamed that you are following and defending a man who is ruling our country for more than a year after stealing votes.

I did read the similar report on express few weeks back... regardless of if its an old news, the allegations leveled against accused need to be investigated

Pakistan should buy electronic voting machines from India.
:agree:
No more fake votes. Only way for fake votes is to forcibly capture the booth.:partay:

EVMs aren't any issue, the problem is the Rigging mafia in our country who wants to rule this country for endless years through this election rigging. They will die protecting this rigged system.

Since its Nadra i am taking it more seriously. The election tribunal needs to investigate the matter and see the proof that has been brought upon. If its clear then they must hold re-elections which will show who won and who did not.

Imran khan must make sure for the next elections we must have electronic machines. We cant afford to keep doing this archaic method. He has four years and he must make sure these laws pass.

EVMs aren't any issue, the problem is the Rigging mafia in our country who wants to rule this country for endless years through this election rigging. They will die protecting this rigged system.
What are the laws in Pakistan guaranteeing the independence of the election commission.
In india they get a lot of power, like full control of Paramilitary , ability to stop any bill (that gives undue advantage to ruling party), all government employees have to obey their order and sole jurisdiction on a candidates eligibility for polls.

If this is what NADRA submitted, I am surprised NADRA chief is not let go yet.

Its a shame that a person with fake mandate is representing this nation for more than one whole year. And then they accuse Imran Khan and PTI for crying over nothing. How many more proofs of massive election rigging people of Pakistan want? How long this rigging saga will continue in future and we'll keep having fake Govt's that don't represent choice of people of Pakistan?

Our electoral system needs complete revamp, anyone who tries to oppose these reforms and tries to create hurdles should be thrown out of this country.

Last edited:
PMLN is shouting all over that Imran Shouldn't do this and shouldn't go against government... in today's Jang Ansaar Abbasi has published two stories in which he has done the masturbation of words that Imran Khan agitation against govt is wrong but conveniently missed the fact that after waiting for whole year in NA about re checking of ballots he has has decided to do so.

WHAT else he can do? agree to the rigging of Khawja Saad Rafiq who considers himself champion of democracy? and Ayaz Sadiq who has been made speaker out of rigged election?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom