What's new

NAB Raid Recovers Few Rupees From Former Commissioner !

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
National Accountability Bearau (NAB) Rawalpindi Operation in Karachi raids former Municipal Commissioner, Korangi ,Masroor Memon and discovers the following treasure. Now just imagine, what the big Fish must have accumulated and the life style they are leading.....any wonder they have all joined hands against Imran Khan.

1643120570297.png

1643120604200.png

1643120625127.png

1643120649394.png

The recovered money will again go to the Sindh Government controlling the local municipal administration because that is where the money is recovered from.

No wonder they are able to buy votes and elected representatives in other provinces.

The circle circus continues ......

National Accountability Bearau (NAB) Rawalpindi Operation in Karachi raids former Municipal Commissioner, Korangi ,Masroor Memon and discovers the following treasure. Now just imagine, what the big Fish must have accumulated and the life style they are leading.....any wonder they have all joined hands against Imran Khan.

View attachment 811061

View attachment 811062

View attachment 811063

View attachment 811064

Hamara tax ka paisa in khinzeeron ko hi naseeb hota hai bas

View attachment 811061

View attachment 811062

View attachment 811063

View attachment 811064

Haey gharib bechara. I saw a whole IMF installment over that table.

Hamara tax ka paisa in khinzeeron ko hi naseeb hota hai bas
Inn haram kay biloun ney kabi nai marna... Koi Khouf-e-Khuda nai, apni naslooun kay Liye bi jahanum ka bandobast kar diya hey.

Haey gharib bechara. I saw a whole IMF installment over that table.
Only the Chinese method will suffice for these scumbags, one bullet to the head and charge next of kin the cost of the bullet.

Money is required to keep Bhutto alive ….
Zinda hai Bhutto Zinda hai. Tum jitnay Bhutto pakro gay, har goth say Bhutto niklay ga. Aur oupar ki kamai kha khaa kar. Zardari Zinda ho jai ga.
A

I have first hand experience with bureaucrats and im damn sure they are more corrupt than politicians. Basically a politician have to cater to needs of his electorate, provide jobs, roads, sewage, transformers and many stuff ive seen they pay from their pockets. If anything they have to handle hundreds of guests every day and care for them because they r voters. Bureaucrats on the other hand dont have to face election and are there for whole career, they dont give a shit and earn and only favour their relatives and offspring.
Every corrupt politician needs a corrupt bureaucrat to do the dirty work, usually politicians are dumb and its the bureaucrat that take a big share of the loot. I am 100℅ sure most bureaucrats are corrupt, more so than politicians.
In PTI govt, politicians cant do much and power been given to bureaucracy and hence increase in corruption. Raid houses of every bureaucrat and ull find more than this. They work with these organizations that do paperwork and make TORs for projects in such a way that the favoured company gets it. I just cant stand the faces of Pakistani bureaucrats, they are the worst scum on earth.

Bureaucracy and Judiciary are the two biggest pillars of corruption in Pakistan.

Bureaucracy actually carries out the corruption, gives a cut to politicians and judiciary provides legal cover for all the thugs.

Last edited:
Roots of investigation... started in Pindi with one of them corrupts that led to him in Karachi

The first thing the courts are going to ask is premise of investigation opened 1400kms way.

Pindi, Karachi, Sukkur, Lahore or Quetta but you know that is going into national treasury.

This is not entirely nor technically correct. There are defined protocols as to what constitutes as national treasury. The grieving parties of the crime may not see them as public money.

Pindi NAB need to investigate NAB Karachi as to why they have not been able to recover stolen money.

Not much is known about the much maligned institution marred by political appointees.

I have first hand experience with bureaucrats and im damn sure they are more corrupt than politicians. Basically a politician have to cater to needs of his electorate, provide jobs, roads, sewage, transformers and many stuff ive seen they pay from their pockets. If anything they have to handle hundreds of guests every day and care for them because they r voters. Bureaucrats on the other hand dont have to face election and are there for whole career, they dont give a shit and earn and only favour their relatives and offspring.
Every corrupt politician needs a corrupt bureaucrat to do the dirty work, usually politicians are dumb and its the bureaucrat that take a big share of the loot. I am 100℅ sure most bureaucrats are corrupt, more so than politicians.
In PTI govt, politicians cant do much and power been given to bureaucracy and hence increase in corruption. Raid houses of every bureaucrat and ull find more than this. They work with these organizations that do paperwork and make TORs for projects in such a way that the favoured company gets it. I just cant stand the faces of Pakistani bureaucrats, they are the worst scum on earth.
One of my cousin's father in law was a secretary in Sindh. He had multiple kothis in Gulshan, was a member of the diners club, also a free mason and used to travel to US frequently to attend masons' meetings.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom