What's new

Naat on ARY QTV prasing Mumtaz Qazi ?

Rest of your post need a separate Thread but malala is a drama whether someone gets chillis in their behinds or not, uss ka baap bhi poora drama hai. Pakistani is a Pakistani even travelling with a US passport being a zaleel...mogambo kush huwa US passport kay sath one don't turn american one still remains brown arse Pakistani. US government even remove traces of whiteass traitors with-in their ranks; a Pakistan asking for help is a distant call anyone can call the chap is a terrorist and that's it you would be heading Guantanamo instead of your home lol.

You get happy at poor people getting zaleel but you must know that majority of 14 crore Pakistanis entire family lives on 5000 rupees how do you expect them to even take a serious look at political solutions voting or anything else regarding Pakistan their objectives are food, free shelter, clothing and medical although not available yet they try running from pillar to post they don't have time to bring in revolution as you expect. That is why when you know that most common people have trouble like these we can't get happy at them or despise them hell even they are in so terrible conditions they don't remember prayers. Getting happy No feeling pity for them yes.

English please, and no US cannot strip you of your citizenship that quick. They have all the power, the thing is their passport carries weight, even if it's a brownie or a blackie. Dont matter. If they strip you of citizenship, that is done through due process in which you have the right to appeal. Now they can just eliminate US citizens that's possible. Guantanamo tactics were a case of US bent upon revenge, and it is very understandable to do so.

No i dont despise poor people, i despise pretty much every Pakistani. Poor people are so easily misled that in the end it is not their fault. But the pardha lika tabka is as useless as bull shit, which has more uses actually. Agar pardha likha cant see Dr Afia supports the same shitbreeds we fight in FATA or elsewhere, yet they bleed their hearts for her. What was she doing in Afghanistan? Making a living? Even God promised people they will be treated the way they deserved to be, and you can see the way Pakistan is shaping out to be. We treat Ahmedi's like criminals not remembering the fact they were hand in hand with Quaid to make this nation happen. So what if they celebrate eids, goli mardi hamein? Galian di hai kisi ko? Come on we are intolerant people and then we cry when shit happens to us.

I dont pittty the Pakistani people, i marvel at their ignorance at not seeing what is right infront of their eyes. People still believe TTP doesnt do shit, it's India, CIA, Mossad. Pakistani hi bomb phardta hai aur nara Allah hu Akbar ka lagata hai saath hi. This is the Islam that is causing so much mayhem through out the world. Just recently this same string of Islam kidnapped so many girls in Nigeria. Yet we will condemn drone strikes that kill terrorists but not the terrorists themselves.

Whatever is happening in Pakistan is our OWN doing, nobody else's. Aag hamne lagayee hai. Our fault for being a breeding cesspit for terrorists and sectarian hatred. Serves us right to use such people to further politics.

Berda te thandi sardak.

So a man who attacked and killed a man he was sworn to protect, from behind, while he was unharmed, is called a "Ghazi"? Wow, the standards have really fallen in 1400 hundred years.

English please, and no US cannot strip you of your citizenship that quick. They have all the power, the thing is their passport carries weight, even if it's a brownie or a blackie. Dont matter. If they strip you of citizenship, that is done through due process in which you have the right to appeal. Now they can just eliminate US citizens that's possible. Guantanamo tactics were a case of US bent upon revenge, and it is very understandable to do so.

No i dont despise poor people, i despise pretty much every Pakistani. Poor people are so easily misled that in the end it is not their fault. But the pardha lika tabka is as useless as bull shit, which has more uses actually. Agar pardha likha cant see Dr Afia supports the same shitbreeds we fight in FATA or elsewhere, yet they bleed their hearts for her. What was she doing in Afghanistan? Making a living? Even God promised people they will be treated the way they deserved to be, and you can see the way Pakistan is shaping out to be. We treat Ahmedi's like criminals not remembering the fact they were hand in hand with Quaid to make this nation happen. So what if they celebrate eids, goli mardi hamein? Galian di hai kisi ko? Come on we are intolerant people and then we cry when shit happens to us.

I dont pittty the Pakistani people, i marvel at their ignorance at not seeing what is right infront of their eyes. People still believe TTP doesnt do shit, it's India, CIA, Mossad. Pakistani hi bomb phardta hai aur nara Allah hu Akbar ka lagata hai saath hi. This is the Islam that is causing so much mayhem through out the world. Just recently this same string of Islam kidnapped so many girls in Nigeria. Yet we will condemn drone strikes that kill terrorists but not the terrorists themselves.

Whatever is happening in Pakistan is our OWN doing, nobody else's. Aag hamne lagayee hai. Our fault for being a breeding cesspit for terrorists and sectarian hatred. Serves us right to use such people to further politics.

Berda te thandi sardak.

Well I don't use swearing that according to you is called "english please" so you'll have to excuse i don't speak your language. US can do anything to residents and citizens.

Read my post to understand I think like of you did not go on street, all burgar bachay do is sit infront of TV read/watch a few opinions and comes to the conclusion that entire Pakistan blames US. There is no true statics or polls of what Pakistanis think. Pakistanis are truly in bad conditions they don't remember prayers to Allah, they don't have jobs, no food, no shelter everything is like a wrath upon them so they have no interest in politics or religion or for the fact world all they want is to plan from morning to the night to find bread&butter it is not Nice to consider them zaleel. I don't want to stretch this conversation because more of it is like babbling there is a constitution don't blame people blame to government to amend constitution to safeguard interests of said religions. This is a never ending debate you need to open another Thread for it. Terrorists turned on us the day russians left someone is to be blamed is zia, prestigious organization and now the so called democracy dollar wala hukumat. If you have ever read my posts I kept on saying why did we not sent these barbarians back after russian withdrawal why we left them to breed in Tribals, the list of questions is long enough and over the top after 9/11 It is US that requested to take action can't we take action without being asked by others so your agony is in place you should perhaps ask that Organization that helped them in the first place. Without those terrorists jihadis common mullah could not have achieved ruined Pakistan that much I can bet.

Well I don't use swearing that according to you is called "english please" so you'll have to excuse i don't speak your language. US can do anything to residents and citizens.

Read my post to understand I think like of you did not go on street, all burgar bachay do is sit infront of TV read/watch a few opinions and comes to the conclusion that entire Pakistan blames US. There is no true statics or polls of what Pakistanis think. Pakistanis are truly in bad conditions they don't remember prayers to Allah, they don't have jobs, no food, no shelter everything is like a wrath upon them so they have no interest in politics or religion or for the fact world all they want is to plan from morning to the night to find bread&butter it is not Nice to consider them zaleel. I don't want to stretch this conversation because more of it is like babbling there is a constitution don't blame people blame to government to amend constitution to safeguard interests of said religions. This is a never ending debate you need to open another Thread for it. Terrorists turned on us the day russians left someone is to be blamed is zia, prestigious organization and now the so called democracy dollar wala hukumat. If you have ever read my posts I kept on saying why did we not sent these barbarians back after russian withdrawal why we left them to breed in Tribals, the list of questions is long enough and over the top after 9/11 It is US that requested to take action can't we take action without being asked by others so your agony is in place you should perhaps ask that Organization that helped them in the first place. Without those terrorists jihadis common mullah could not have achieved ruined Pakistan that much I can bet.

Oh my language is colorful on internet as in real life, this is not swearing at all. It's my normal style, sorry if it offends you but deal with it.

I do blame Zia he sold Pakistani ID cards to these Afghanis and they inturd started their drug dealing business. Do you have any idea about the amount of of Afghanis killed in Saudi trying to smuggle drugs? HUNDREDS upon HUNDREDS. Amreeka had its maksad, and they took use of us. Our politicians and army gernails took the money from UN to fuill thier pockets and did not kick these vermins, despicable scums out. Now we are paying the price.

honestly if it were upto me, i'd nuke the refuge camp. Twice. Just to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom