Time to boycott ARY as well

Geo is allegedly foreign funded
ARY - terrorists sympathiser

Lets boycott really... screw our media

Time to boycott ARY as well

Geo is allegedly foreign funded
ARY - terrorists sympathiser

Lets boycott really... screw our media

Unfortunately for us, in ARY's case they do often reflect the misunderstood views of the common man.
The amount of people who I've seen call this murderer ghazi is shocking.

Geo too sympathised with terrorists, back a few years ago.

Aaj sach main Pakistani honay pe sharam aa rahi hai. Aik Qatil/murderer ke liye naat ban rahi hai.. Terrorists TTP ko Islam ka thaikaar bana diya... har ghalat ko sahi kehne main Pakistani qom kitni aage hai.. Sharam karo Pakistaniyo

A Governor of Islamic Republic of Pakistan having alcoholic beverages with a foreign delegate in the Governor's house should also be shocking !!!! :coffee:

What people get up to in their lives should be of no business to anyone. Let alone warrant murder.
God help this nation if people think the way you do.

If you don't like someone's actions, best thing is to look the other way as long as it is private, if not then remove them politically, don't kill them.

Lakh de lanat on all followers of "Pakistani" Islam, Ummah and Shariah.......... we should appoint next HC/SC judges directly from within the ranks of TTP, only then will the Armed Forces + NS have a Truly Islamic Pakistan, as per the dictates of their masters.

What people get up to in their lives should be of no business to anyone. Let alone warrant murder.
God help this nation if people think the way you do.

If you don't like someone's actions, best thing is to look the other way as long as it is private, if not then remove them politically, don't kill them.
I wasn't trying to justify his murder.

But the guy was a stupid **** !!

Lakh de lanat on all followers of "Pakistani" Islam, Ummah and Shariah.......... we should appoint next HC/SC judges directly from the ranks of TTP, only then will the Armed Forces + NS have a Truly Islamic Pakistan, as per the dictates of their masters.

Only way to make people realise the right way is to put them directly under the barbarism they support.
Pakistanis don't like to learn the easy way.

I wasn't trying to justify his murder.

But the guy was a stupid **** !!

My apologies then.

Trust me, Pakistani's don't learn any which way........ I'm in Pakistan atm, and believe you me, it's an impossible place! :D

Only way to make people realise the right way is to put them directly under the barbarism they support.
Pakistanis don't like to learn the easy way.

Back
Top Bottom