What's new

NA-56 Attcok Upset Defeat, PTI lost seat to PMLN, it had won 2 months back

Your plan sounds about right, there are too many backward and illiterate population living in those areas, and that's where Baboon league thrives since they have fed keema and naan to keep them happy during election times.
My plan is right about these mentally retarded people. These Patwaris need punishment on an epic level.
People in Punjab are not corrupt but politicians same as everywhere...Majority of people from Punjab voted PTI.....Can you describe how a voter would decide between Humayun akhtar and Saad rafuqie ? Humyaun brother is in PML-N and Humyaun is more corrupted then saad rafique by any means...Spare me a though you must have been living in Karachi and never been to Lahore ? Right or wrong ?
My Birth place is Rawalpindi and i live in Islamabad now. People choose the most corrupt out of the two. I don't agree with every decision what PTI makes. I don't like Humayun at all, he is a filthy corrupt who should be punished instead of giving him ticket.

Lol i got a negative rating because of that troll.

Last edited:
God forbid.. if PMLN had told the public. Imran Khan is now demanding 30 years for naya Pakistan. I bet PTI would loose 100% seats.

it also shows... all the social media BS from PTI had negative image on public.

In your brain how long do you think PTI should get to reform Pakistan and try to change the ill effects of years of PMLN and PPP corruption, theft and ineptitude?

Calm down, PTI already got 5 years confirmed. 40 years was ruled by your loved corrupt army generals. I don't see potis blaming them, hypocrites. From Ayub to Zia and Musharraf. Democracy is barely 10 years old in comparison.

To an extent the army was better than civilian rule, General Ayub was the mastermind of development of Islamabad the capital city of Pakistan and construction of major dams, nobody is an angel but its absurd to compare the performance of civilian rule with Generals.

My plan is right about these mentally retard people. These Patwaris need punishment on an epic level.

My Birth place is Rawalpindi and i live in Islamabad now. People choose the most corrupt out of the two. I don't agree with every decision what PTI makes. I don't like Humayun at all, he is a filthy corrupt who should be punished instead of giving him ticket.

Humayun wasn't really the best choice for PTI, he has been known to switch sides.

Latest Results:

Dpf-CIp9-Ws-AATBr1.jpg

Dictators ran the economy better the last 10 years were worst year for economy in recent history

Got 6 seats and became weaker um ok

More masturbation from Babooni sympathisers, I hope PTI speeds up the accountability process so these thieves get locked up in jails and recover the much needed stolen assets.

Latest Results:

Dpf-CIp9-Ws-AATBr1.jpg
Did someone say independent
jahangir_tareen_600x400.jpg

More masturbation from Babooni sympathisers, I hope PTI speeds up the accountability process so these thieves get locked up in jails and recover the much needed stolen assets.
Two are going to jail soon there will be re-election on 131

Got 6 seats and became weaker um ok
cant expect anything good from people who lack analytical skills...Probably took too many jhoolay on the metro rather than getting a proper education!

Back
Top Bottom