What's new

NA-56 Attcok Upset Defeat, PTI lost seat to PMLN, it had won 2 months back

100% agree with you but what about the corrupt people in Punjab who vote for them again and again and again. They are the real factor behind Pakistani suffering and our poor economy.
People in Punjab are not corrupt but politicians same as everywhere...Majority of people from Punjab voted PTI.....Can you describe how a voter would decide between Humayun akhtar and Saad rafuqie ? Humyaun brother is in PML-N and Humyaun is more corrupted then saad rafique by any means...Spare me a though you must have been living in Karachi and never been to Lahore ? Right or wrong ?

Wake up call for potis, this is what happen when inflation is 20% and poor is dying of hunger.

AND who is responsible for that, your beloved Godfather league and PPP who is ruling Sindh where kids are starving to death in THAR and nothing has been done about it for the last 40 years, Your beloved Godfather has borrowed record debts, barely its only been 2 months for the government to function, Its your beloved party that has put Pakistan into the current mess.

AND who is responsible for that, your beloved Godfather league and PPP who is ruling Sindh where kids are starving to death in THAR and nothing has been done about it for the last 40 years, Your beloved Godfather has borrowed record debts, barely its only been 2 months for the government to function, Its your beloved party that has put Pakistan into the current mess.

If donkey kings continue to blame previous governments without doing anything then expect poor people to lockdown Islamabad.

Hey you make do with what you have it works sometimes and sometimes it does not

no my best friend, I told you guys my strongest wish was for PTI to sweep election so you can see its not the politicians but the people who make or break nations.

What in 2 months, compared to 40 years????

we can already see future based on first two months and i must tell you it wont be pretty

no my best friend, I told you guys my strongest wish was for PTI to sweep election so you can see its not the politicians but the people who make or break nations.
You make do with what you have and move forward the direction has been set

If donkey kings continue to blame previous governments without doing anything then expect poor people to lockdown Islamabad.
Please do that we would love to see that so far not even 3 people stand outside court for Nawaz :D (The number was 7 an year ago)

I feel pitty for you, your level of intelligence is astounding, yes your right PTI has to fix all the rotten mess left behind by the previous governments for not doing anything to fix the basic problems of Pakistan, whole Pakistan is in a mess, you was fine from last 40 years with corruption but you are not willing to give any chance to new GOP, I fkn hate dangar Pee Pee Pee and Baboonis for destroying the fabric society of Pakistan.

we can already see future based on first two months and i must tell you it wont be pretty

All I am saying let the GOP run for five years and then see the results, IK is not a wizard of OZ that can cast a spell to fix everything in one go.

I feel pitty for you, your level of intelligence is astounding, yes your right PTI has to fix all the rotten mess left behind by the previous governments for not doing anything to fix the basic problems of Pakistan, whole Pakistan is in a mess, you was fine from last 40 years with corruption but you are not willing to give any chance to new GOP, I fkn hate dangar Pee Pee Pee and Baboonis for destroying the fabric society of Pakistan.

Calm down, PTI already got 5 years confirmed. 40 years was ruled by your loved corrupt army generals. I don't see potis blaming them, hypocrites. From Ayub to Zia and Musharraf. Democracy is barely 10 years old in comparison.

Back
Top Bottom