What's new

NA-122 ballot papers will be open

Four threads on same topic:lol: it's shows that everyone was waiting for Lahore HC order. Any mod around please merge them all.

curts ordered it before many months ago. then gave stay due to pressure of nawaz

Right. This sort of stay would never have been removed without the pressure created by the dharnas.

opps you already start this thread, let's see what gonna come from that bags. Any guess how long it's take to recount the votes?
30 days max.

But Imran said he won't accept verdict if it's not in his favor. So basically this recount is waste of time, as the person is not going to accept any verdict

haha bechara ayaz rigger sadiq's lawyer says they will appeal, while couple of days ago ayaz sadiq said that he will respect the decision of tribunal and let the count... hahaahahaa

court will again give stay and we will not get justice

30 days max.

But Imran said he won't accept verdict if it's not in his favor. So basically this recount is waste of time, as the person is not going to accept any verdict
dnt worry it will not go in vote count . like before government will get stay order to ayaz saddiq? btw if u make JITs like model town incoident and hide reports who will trust u then

30 days max.

He won't accept it, but he will stop his protest, and work on the next elections.

P.S. I'm so sorry for quoting you again! Why it bothers you, I can't honestly imagine, as it never troubles me when people quote me in replying to me; I do it so readers can see what I am responding to. OK?

30 days max.

I see! But I heard on news that Judge order to do it in 15 days.

I can't imagine how awkward it will be if they find out that the votes are correct

540580_10150639272303175_1018465947_n.jpg

Ayyaz Saddiq beating Imran Khan in Lahore, ya right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom