What's new

N. Waziristan Taliban revoke peace accord; tell locals to leave

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PESHAWAR: The North Waziristan Taliban led by Hafiz Gul Bahadar have formally revoked the peace accord with the Pakistani government, a pamphlet distributed by the group in the tribal region said.

The faction, as the pamphlet sent to media by Bahadur's spokesman Ahmadullah Ahmadi said, is now preparing to fight against what it said was the security forces' planned operation, giving locals until June 10 to leave the area and move to safety.

The pamphlet distributed Friday read that the government had broken the peace accord with the North Waziristan Taliban by launching air strikes with a full-fledged operation being planned for the tribal region.

“The shura mujahideen has decided not to tolerate this aggression anymore and has opted to fight and defend Waziristan,” the pamphlet added.

The group also warned locals to refrain from seeking refuge in government-established camps. Instead, it directed them to move to areas close to the Afghan border whereby they could easily travel to Afghanistan.

The group has also demanded locals to sever all ties with the government and military officials by June 10. It has warned that action would be taken against those who do not heed the militants' warnings, adding that no one would be allowed to go to the military camps and government offices after the deadline.

The group also announced to stop all its operations in Afghanistan after June 10, adding that it would not send any fighters across the border and would focus on defending North Waziristan, calling upon the tribesmen to either leave the area or join hands with the militants.
dawn.com

Here is the original pamphlet:

10363393_537071173081876_7190653207774141801_n.jpg

Apparently it was distributed after friday prayers.

We cant afford to lose Gul Bahadur as an ally. It'll be a setback for the army!

Last edited:
no it will not work for hafiz gul bahadar signing his own death certificate i dont know who are his shura members??

Who is Gul bahadar??
Afghani and Pakistani Taliban leader from north waziristan signed peace deal with Govt back in 2007 or 2008 i guess his fighters are never arrested or stopped by Pakistani army in waziristan i dont know why this guy want to fight with army now

Last edited:
no it will not work for hafiz gul bahadar signing his own death certificate i dont know who are his shura members??

Afghani and Pakistani Taliban leader from north waziristan signed peace deal with Govt back in 2007 or 2008 i guess his fighters are never arrested or stopped by Pakistani army in waziristan i dont know why this guy want to fight with army now
Is that because of collateral damages in recent strikes?

Hope Govt. and Army resolve issues with Hafiz Gul Bahadur Group before any attack / clash takes place....

Due to the huge collatoral damage in the last two blitz on NW by the Army. Even last time he threatened to break off peace ties with Army but Army managed to console him. This time it might get difficult!!

Is that because of collateral damages in recent strikes?
no he is misguided by his fellow shura members about possible operation in waziristan ISI operatives will definitely solve the problem and bring him back to sign a peace deal with extra money

Due to the huge collatoral damage in the last two blitz on NW by the Army. Even last time he threatened to break off peace ties with Army but Army managed to console him. This time it might get difficult!!
na he will sign the peace deal with extra dollars or saudi riyal given to him by ISI

Last edited:
Hope Govt. and Army resolve issues with Hafiz Gul Bahadur Group before any attack / clash takes place....
The Gov't is using a double-edged sword, they don't want peace. The Army is all alone in this.

Bring it on Mothafkers!!!

Let's do it for once and for all...no dilly dallying around.
The day of the Falcon has come :enjoy:
Screen Shot 2014-05-30 at 7.13.19 PM.png

Hafiz Gul bahadur needs to stop playing host to foreign terrorists.

Our Army allows him to host foreigners to wage "jihad" in Afghanistan.. this is what I used to say.. they will come to bite the hand that feeds em. thats why we cant trust ANY taliban and ALL are the same!! Bound togather by same ideology!

We need to further split them.. maybe pay off half of Gul Bahadur's shura to form a new taliban group that fights with gul bahadur. lols

Bring it on Mothafkers!!!

Let's do it for once and for all...no dilly dallying around.
You have any God Damn idea what you're talking about!?
Military might is one thing but we should not be conquering our own country with it, we just did away with the Mehsuds and now we have created yet another monster..... why do people have to be so stupid?

no he is misguided by his fellow shura members about possible operation in waziristan ISI operatives will definitely solve the problem and bring him back to sign a peace deal with extra money

na he will sign the peace deal with extra dollars or saudi riyal given to him by ISI
The guy doesn't seem like it, if he would then he wouldn't be trusted any more.... we should have taken it easily, one target at a time. But somebody just had to bomb them.

Back
Top Bottom