What's new

N to gather a team of economic experts for economy and energy crisis.

here is the clear difference between both parties..

PTI words, allegations, threats, dictations...

while PML-N all practical steps.

Fracky Yaar.

Must we start a pathetic war of words between N and P (as in PTI)?

Are we all this $tupid to indulge in this infighting?

N and P are big winners in some way. Let's hope they work together. It doesn't look like it. But still let's hope so.

At least on PDF.

Not sure where you all are living. But we are being Barbecued alive in the heat. The last thing we need is childish bickering.

thank you

if nawaz can't protect people he doesn't have right to rule than either he would have to shoot drones or become history really soon

shooting down will bring Pakistan into same place as Iran.. where poverty has just touched 80%. First thing should be, bring pakistani PoV infront of the world, UN, security Consil, than if no body cares than may be.. Also, even before that have to find is there any agreement happen between Pakistan and US over the drones? That need to be bring in front of Pakistanis and then make it null and void. Directly shooting down the drones could also means Pakistan violating Some international treaty..

Rest you can enjoy your leader's biggle. Which has no link to the reality.

PS: My point and your point are same i.e. to Stop the Drone Attacks. But the only thing is the procedure how to do that is different.

Fracky Yaar.

Must we start a pathetic war of words between N and P (as in PTI)?

Are we all this $tupid to indulge in this infighting?

N and P are big winners in some way. Let's hope they work together. It doesn't look like it. But still let's hope so.

At least on PDF.

Not sure where you all are living. But we are being Barbecued alive in the heat. The last thing we need is childish bickering.

thank you

No absolute not, I was never been in favor of any war? We want peace inside us, around us. Appreciate your PoV ... Thanks :)

480425_383181998452856_867455463_n.jpg

I think these increase in taxes say it all what pmln is upto.

shooting down will bring Pakistan into same place as Iran.. where poverty has just touched 80%. First thing should be, bring pakistani PoV infront of the world, UN, security Consil, than if no body cares than may be.. Also, even before that have to find is there any agreement happen between Pakistan and US over the drones? That need to be bring in front of Pakistanis and then make it null and void. Directly shooting down the drones could also means Pakistan violating Some international treaty..

Rest you can enjoy your leader's biggle. Which has no link to the reality.

PS: My point and your point are same i.e. to Stop the Drone Attacks. But the only thing is the procedure how to do that is different.

No absolute not, I was never been in favor of any war? We want peace inside us, around us. Appreciate your PoV ... Thanks :)
nothing will happen but the problem is nawax and his supporters consider USA their daddy that is the only problem USA is already stuck in Afghanistan they can't afford to mes up with Pakistan and they need pakstian to get out and china wouldn't allow sanctions but your leader and his supporters are impotents who are always busy in eating **** off daddy USA

480425_383181998452856_867455463_n.jpg

I think these increase in taxes say it all what pmln is upto.

This is inevitable, mulk ka bera gharq kar diya hai, now hard steps need to be taken.

They are also going to finish subsidy on electricity for the rich people. More taxes are gonna increase.

This is inevitable, mulk ka bera gharq kar diya hai, now hard steps need to be taken.

They are also going to finish subsidy on electricity for the rich people. More taxes are gonna increase.

expecting a 20,000 bill I guess with only one AC turned on, that too not more than 6-8 hours due to electricity cut every other hour.

nothing will happen but the problem is nawax and his supporters consider USA their daddy that is the only problem USA is already stuck in Afghanistan they can't afford to mes up with Pakistan and they need pakstian to get out and china wouldn't allow sanctions but your leader and his supporters are impotents who are always busy in eating **** off daddy USA

PTI is totally a disgrace to whole PDF. Because of PTI whole PDF lost their discussion values. Becuase of these A****les whole forum is now using vulgar language, disrespecting others. Bloody loosers when you can't have a discussion then don't even fucken mess..

disgusting ..
@mods can you please do your duty rather here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Economic experts wont do anything. The main problem of Pakistan is corruption, and sadly both PPP and N League are the same when it comes to corruption.

Fix this first then make other plans.

Burger is not dividing dear, 1st understand what is called "A Society" and "Nation" then speak. In society, there are people with burger class, which is a fact, and every society has it.. Be it Pathans, Punjabis or anyone... But just simply showing the boarders between "Naya" Pakistan, "Purana" Pakistan, "Gaya" Pakistan is actually dividing. But your IK didn't teach you this.. fine..

ARe you dumb ? ... Naya pakistan is dividing pakistan? how is that ? he gave a concept which ur dumb leader copied ... do u want me to send u a link where the nawaz sharif is using this same term after imran said it in his speech ... will say sorry if i do? i know u wouldn't ..thats why i called ur poojaris who are physiological slaved of either zardari and bhutto family ...

ARe you dumb ? ... Naya pakistan is dividing pakistan? how is that ? he gave a concept which ur dumb leader copied ... do u want me to send u a link where the nawaz sharif is using this same term after imran said it in his speech ... will say sorry if i do? i know u wouldn't ..thats why i called ur poojaris who are physiological slaved of either zardari and bhutto family ...

dumb? what is this then? These boarders are for what?

naya-Pakistan-by-PTI-300x218.jpg

You are dumb who is defending this.. this is foul act and should disapproved. & it's not one occasion,

I never want any encounter with any of you.. It's PTI Followers who always push me into criticizing PTI and their followers. I want "Peace" and "Progressive" Pakistan, nothing more nothing less..

dumb? what is this then? These boarders are for what?

naya-Pakistan-by-PTI-300x218.jpg

You are dumb who is defending this.. this is foul act and should disapproved. & it's not one occasion,

I never want any encounter with any of you.. It's PTI Followers who always push me into criticizing PTI and their followers. I want "Peace" and "Progressive" Pakistan, nothing more nothing less..

this was posted by some stupid follower ...dnt take it out on PTI ..otherwise ur followers have done more pathetic things ... there is difference btw party statement and btw the followers ..if im rude it doesnt mean imran khan told me to be rude ..but on the otherhand ur stupid leader have said many things to hurt people of Pakistan

this was posted by some stupid follower ...dnt take it out on PTI ..otherwise ur followers have done more pathetic things ... there is difference btw party statement and btw the followers ..if im rude it doesnt mean imran khan told me to be rude ..but on the otherhand ur stupid leader have said many things to hurt people of Pakistan

anything wrong said or done is always been criticize by me. This forum is living proof...

Peace...

Back
Top Bottom