What's new

N to gather a team of economic experts for economy and energy crisis.

who cares what you guyz think? You are the followers of the one who says, "electricity issue was not because of Zardari but SS". Bloody loosers, while whole world now knows even the steps take by SS was blocked by Federal government while not allowing machinaries to Punjab Province.

what a stupid argument ... all ur poojaris can justify it but if its true ,....show me a press conference where Nawaz Sharif has informed the nation about it ...show me a proper protest rather then a showbazi ...

Crying Babies.................... PTI ney Naya Pakistan Bana to Diya hai "Internet State of Pakistan" or is k constituation main clearly likha hai k jo bhary bhary kam karey ga woh ghaddar hoga or jo bhari bhari batain karey ga woh " Sacha Internet Pakistani" hoga.

lol, you are funny... You need to ask IK who wants to shoot down the drones.... Not NS, he will speak to USA and stop this by dailogues. and then you can call your looser leader to shutup....

226631_545667505471860_2115297780_n.jpg

who cares what you guyz think? You are the followers of the one who says, "electricity issue was not because of Zardari but SS". Bloody loosers, while whole world now knows even the steps take by SS was blocked by Federal government while not allowing machinaries to Punjab Province.

less responsibility doesn't means they are not will not take care of the mess created by provincial government in the province. Especially Police, city development authorities, etc. They should concern more on their province.

Last what I want from them, is "STOP DIVIDING PAKISTAN between NEW PAKISTAN and OLD PAKISTAN" Election didn't change anything, but now it's time for PTI to bring up their side of promises, and put solid ground for "New" Pakistan, which i was comparing with "Progressive" Pakistan. But after election it become "Ethical" Pakistans, because of Stupid leaders and followers of PTI.
Mr Imran khan is not in federal but in province its duty of nawaz to order armed forces to shoot down drones and if he is impotent than ask him him o admit it

lol, you are funny... You need to ask IK who wants to shoot down the drones.... Not NS, he will speak to USA and stop this by dailogues. and then you can call your looser leader to shutup....

226631_545667505471860_2115297780_n.jpg
Expressing concerns does not mean anything, even America itself has expressed concerns on drone attacks.

Expressing concerns does not mean anything, even America itself has expressed concerns on drone attacks.
It does when someone is the upcoming PM with majority..

Mr Imran khan is not in federal but in province its duty of nawaz to order armed forces to shoot down drones and if he is impotent than ask him him o admit it

That's not the proper way in pakistani constitution, as I already mentioned. No one denies that it is Federal Duty. It's NS duty to bring up his promise (which is not to shoot down the drone), That is impractical.. And IK need to get up and come into reality, where Pakistan's economy is going down and USA is super power. Where there is no TSnuami, no Clean Sweep. It's just NS and their promise of to have a dailogues to stop drones.

what a stupid argument ... all ur poojaris can justify it but if its true ,....show me a press conference where Nawaz Sharif has informed the nation about it ...show me a proper protest rather then a showbazi ...

Well, if IK says it's sensible but when someone against IK say's it's Stupid. Dual Standards.. Come on wake up, there are thread's all over the PDF.

It funny when Pakistan Munafiq League Nawaz talk about dividing pakistan ... u r the one dividing Pakistan ... ur party started saying burgers ne PTI ko vote deya ..khawja saad said it and Nawaz gave some same kind of statments ..sharam ani chia unh ko ..vote k leya kisi haad taak b gir jatay hain ..shiayon k katalon ko protect kartay hain ...awaaan se jhoot boltay hain ..jhotay wadaay kartay hain ...

Burger is not dividing dear, 1st understand what is called "A Society" and "Nation" then speak. In society, there are people with burger class, which is a fact, and every society has it.. Be it Pathans, Punjabis or anyone... But just simply showing the boarders between "Naya" Pakistan, "Purana" Pakistan, "Gaya" Pakistan is actually dividing. But your IK didn't teach you this.. fine..

Why would Nawaz make any move against the US?

He went running to them for help in 99.

This silly fat man is not a statesman, he has a track record of blunders and it shows in his foreign policy.

We need someone with strength and courage to represent us on the world political stage and everyone will want relationships with us without strings attached.

Not this nonsense of releasing a "i am concerned" statement to the press, while another country has bombed our f**king territory.

What would happen if India did this, flew a drone to a remote part and bombed a village. Everyone will go on a war footing right? Or shoot it down before it carries out the bombing.

The same should apply when NATO are doing it.

How? so we can live on 'expressing concerns' for next 5 years? Less talk more work would be appreciated

lol.. He is not even PM yet. What you want to bring up some magical stick to finish the mess created by previous governments in one click?

If someone body is concern about something, and he has the "Power" to stop, atleast give him some time to fix rather then shout all over the forums..

Why would Nawaz make any move against the US?

He went running to them for help in 99.

This silly fat man is not a statesman, he has a track record of blunders and it shows in his foreign policy.

We need someone with strength and courage to represent us on the world political stage and everyone will want relationships with us without strings attached.

Not this nonsense of releasing a "i am concerned" statement to the press, while another country has bombed our f**king territory.

What would happen if India did this, flew a drone to a remote part and bombed a village. Everyone will go on a war footing right? Or shoot it down before it carries out the bombing.

The same should apply when NATO are doing it.

What against? Did IK only tells you to go against, fight? no practical world stuff? NS said He will stop drones by dailogues so give him time after all this is his one of the promise.. Unlike IK, he don't have some magical stick, nor He lives in some fairyland.

lol.. He is not even PM yet. What you want to bring up some magical stick to finish the mess created by previous governments in one click?

If someone body is concern about something, and he has the "Power" to stop, atleast give him some time to fix rather then shout all over the forums..

What against? Did IK only tells you to go against, fight? no practical world stuff? NS said He will stop drones by dailogues so give him time after all this is his one of the promise.. Unlike IK, he don't have some magical stick, nor He lives in some fairyland.

I don't think you understand my point.

NATO know Nawaz is incoming PM, just the formalities are left.

If they respected him they would not send a drone until they have spoken with him after he has taken office?

He is a weak character like most of our politicians, nobody respects them in the world and as a consequence nobody respects us.

I don't think you understand my point.

NATO know Nawaz is incoming PM, just the formalities are left.

If they respected him they would not send a drone until they have spoken with him after he has taken office?

He is a weak character like most of our politicians, nobody respects them in the world and as a consequence nobody respects us.

Respect? Looks like you didn't saw whole world was gathered around NS when He become PM. Who don't respect? KSA, India, USA, Turkey, or China? everyone was there to congratulate him.

Also, why they will stop until no formal order is issued against it? Pakistani Parliament resolution has no value in USA, like USA resolution has none. But better question will be, is there any formal agreement between PA or GoP with US?

No need to get angry fanboy, just stating facts and reality, no one can stop drone strikes so nawaz should stop lying.

No need to get angry fanboy, just stating facts and reality, no one can stop drone strikes so nawaz should stop lying.

Yes right let see... I would love to see you refuted in this.

I personally wish Nawaz best of luck.

Whoever has brought PTI into this thread is actually a victim of PTIphobia.

It does when someone is the upcoming PM with majority..
if nawaz can't protect people he doesn't have right to rule than he should order to shoot drones or other wise he would have to go

That's not the proper way in pakistani constitution, as I already mentioned. No one denies that it is Federal Duty. It's NS duty to bring up his promise (which is not to shoot down the drone), That is impractical.. And IK need to get up and come into reality, where Pakistan's economy is going down and USA is super power. Where there is no TSnuami, no Clean Sweep. It's just NS and their promise of to have a dailogues to stop drones.

Well, if IK says it's sensible but when someone against IK say's it's Stupid. Dual Standards.. Come on wake up, there are thread's all over the PDF.
if nawaz can't protect people he doesn't have right to rule than either he would have to shoot drones or become history really soon

Back
Top Bottom