What's new

N-deal with Pak could hit ties, India cautions China

Dude , We already have the Nukes................ wake up

Apply ur brain dude, its not just for show. Thats exactly what I mentioned in my earlier post, china has already given you nukes, so no need for India to worry about this deal.

so what r the technical aspects of the deal,many pakistani's say they just want power,no defense application but havenot u rejected a proposal by u.s of thermal power

Apply ur brain dude, its not just for show. Thats exactly what I mentioned in my earlier post, china has already given you nukes, so no need for India to worry about this deal.

LOL i see.................. it is almost 2 am here.

from past 60 years china is supporting us against India even during war period that is the answer of your question,Mr Indian

I'm amazed at the hypocrisy show by you lot.. I mean YOU guys are the last ones who should be b**tchin about this deal, or are you guys pissed cuz it took you ten years to finalize it ?

I'm amazed at the hypocrisy show by you lot.. I mean YOU guys are the last ones who should be b**tchin about this deal, or are you guys pissed cuz it took you ten years to finalize it ?

10 yrs for what:undecided:

from past 60 years china is supporting us against India even during war period that is the answer of your question,Mr Indian

For the past 60 years, somebody or other have supported you. Earlier US now China. You ppl have made it a habit to live on crutches.

Indian media addict :lol:

crying again are we? :woot:
On one hand Indian media reports we would like Pakistan to get out of energy crisis and on one this... %*%&*# hypocrites ... :agree:

come on seriously for once show some honour .... Where is all that mighty India hype... you dont even have the balls to see Pakistan grow... and you talk about becoming super power!! :hang2:

This proves a theory though! India is not brave but backstabbing cunning neighbour which will not face its rivals by looking into the eyes but by playing little silly games like a cry baby. :bunny:

I give up !! :wave::blink:

Back
Top Bottom