What's new

'Myth' that Pakistan gets billions in US aid:Finance minister

its 50% now. you can't even do simple math? over half a billion do not have access to toilets. more than 50% is below the poverty line.

Leave that alone... No body cares to conduct such surveys in pakistan coz there are more grave issues to be addressed... Or it wud be clear that situation is much worse in pakistan...
:- 99% citizens of Pakistan do not have access to safe and secure environment... now what??
We provide safe & secure environment to atleast 85% people... that providing safety to a billion people... Thats huge...

Always dragging Pakistan into ur news whether its ur daily soaps, Bollywood industry or news .Dont u ppl have other things to deal with!

Always dragging Pakistan into ur news whether its ur daily soaps, Bollywood industry or news .Dont u ppl have other things to deal with!

Its a ''Myth'' :P

Daily soaps?? I don't even watch them... And I don't believe we include Pakistan in that... Its already a lot of ... The vamps... The innocent... The helpless... I can't take it...

Bollywood- Why not?? Its a global media...
News- Well ur government (and ur peoples even, sometimes) does a lot of stupid things that are realy hard not to notice...
You should be happy you get the free publicity that people in India die for... :P

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom