What's new

Mystery IFV in Pakistan is a South Korean Daewoo K200 KIFV?

This was a thread about that IFV's origins, not on who should have IFVs and who shouldn't.

What? You want the rangers to use 30mils against MQM, in an urban area?? :omghaha:
Yes on MQM to but Rangers and FC are our first line of Defence so I think we should give them Anti Tank Vechiles I mean an APC kind of vechile fitted with a Gun similar to a Tank and truck mounted SP Artillery and IFVs and Anti Tank Missiles and as budget increases also increase their size.

This was a thread about that IFV's origins, not on who should have IFVs and who shouldn't.

What? You want the rangers to use 30mils against MQM, in an urban area?? :omghaha:
Yes why not against these mass murderes i have to use AL KHALID to destroy 90 any time

What secret weapons does Pakistan have now?
This is a secret so no one tell you

Thanks, just wanted to know where it was from. These are based off the M113A4, if we could make these chassis and thus design, why are most of our M113s just M113A2s then?

They fill our service needs better and are reliable.

View attachment 240731 View attachment 240732
I've seen these pictures in a PDF post, But the Origin of the Vehicle is unknown.
I personally think that this is a South Korean K200 KIFV going for trials?

k200-ifv-1.jpg

4d3d5cf31b79211e598dfc2f9c279b5e.jpg

kifv_01.jpg

I know that this one is a toy model, but this is the only top view picture I could find.

What are your thoughts, @Oscar @Horus
@DESERT FIGHTER had posted the grey images in the thread HIT's IFV?
positive rating for your ARMA mod.

Sorry turns out it those IFV were meant for Afghanistan via Pakistan. Sad but I still insist we need good IFV. Turkey can be our source for that.
Who told you that those were for Afg? can you please confirm with your source and share?

I though you said you got it from some authentic web page:

o_O
Turns out their source were also the same guy. 72 Bradley did arrived in Pakistan but were meant for Afghanistan.

I though you said you got it from some authentic web page:

o_O
Still the page in authentic 98 % of their reports turned out to be true so I still trust the page.
Defence Updates | Facebook
This is the page

Back
Top Bottom