What's new

Myanmar deploys troops along border

The popular poet, singer and strategic thinker Muhib Khan vow to raise 100,000 young fighter from across the country to fight for Rohingya and ask PM Sheikh Hasina to provide weapon in his letter to PM.

Question is will Turkey use military muscle to stop Myanmar??
I don't think so. BD needs to take the initiative, only then others can help...[/QUOTE]

BD is Indian slave they can not do anything for themselves how they will take initiate action against Myanmar. Only if someone push them to do it then they may take some initiative.

We are not. As you can see BD our colony.

Our "Friends" are only Jewish State and USSR/Russia.

You shpuld be last one to talk about friendship when whole bangladesh contains punjabi and pathanblood due to 1971

Muslim's are almost 80% Jewish... we share the same roots. Myself I am pathan believed to be part of the lost tribe.

Ever meet a sphardic new and an Arab... can't tell them apart.

It's only a political hurdle... culturally, linguistically, historically and religiously we are connected by the hip.

Having said that... glad to see your post is waking up the bangalis to the Hindutva reality... keep up the good work.

:) cheers Hindutva

what a beautiful connection
main-qimg-737eb517867215453188c178afd64e84

fake_Gaza_explosions.4.jpg

Political... nothing else.

So called Muslims have done worse to each other...

Most Israelis I know of consider Indians with disdain because of the whole race issue... they consider Indians worse than Brahims do to dalits... on the other hand they don't deny the semitic connection with Arabs and stretching across to pathans...

Ever heard Israeli music?... food? Falafels hummus. Etc... all commingled.

Not curry eaters.

Last edited:
Sarthakganguly, definitely has drunk too much Indian hindutva's Mata's cow urine, lately. Hence the Indian pagan shaitan has gone completely crazy and trolling every thread like as if his life depends on it. Inhumane obnoxious scumbag.
1. What is Hindutva Mata? But yeah, I am guzzling on urine now. Very tasty.
2. I am pagan and that way I probably do count as a shaitan. But I have some time and effort to become THE DAJJAL.

Rohingyas are innocent people being massacred and this fool thinks they are the ones doing wrong and burmese army doing good by killing innocent people, burning the villages and tons of thousands fleeing?
Yes, I think almost what you wrote. I don't think anybody is innocent. It is a war. One side is losing. That's all.

They hate us because of the history, we have clashed with every single civilization on this earth. They hate us because we can't assimilate in their societies, we will always stick out like a sore thumb. And they hate us because we are weak and frankly useless to the development of the world.
You think like me.

Even if we try to become the most secular country in the world, like pre-Erdogan Turkey for example
That was a mistake. Pre Erdogan Turkey should have been given the rightful place in Europe. No doubt about it.

1. What is Hindutva Mata? But yeah, I am guzzling on urine now. Very tasty.
2. I am pagan and that way I probably do count as a shaitan. But I have some time and effort to become THE DAJJAL.

Yes, I think almost what you wrote. I don't think anybody is innocent. It is a war. One side is losing. That's all.

You think like me.

That was a mistake. Pre Erdogan Turkey should have been given the rightful place in Europe. No doubt about it.
I have feelings that Only urban turks were secular in those times. Just like other brown nations in the world today.

It's not about boots on ground, air Strikes could be option if Turkey decided to act militarily.
Even for that, they'd need to station their fighters around Myanmar which is pretty far away from Turkey. Unless they have some super long range aircraft that we don't know about. They are planning on an aircraft carrier, but it's not so easy even with a carrier.

Political... nothing else.

So called Muslims have done worse to each other...

Most Israelis I know of consider Indians with disdain because of the whole race issue... they consider Indians worse than Brahims do to dalits... on the other hand they don't deny the semitic connection with Arabs and stretching across to pathans...

Ever heard Israeli music?... food? Falafels hummus. Etc... all commingled.

Not curry eaters.
Unlike Israelis you know off (who, btw?), I actually do know a bunch of real Israelis, they love the curry, many have been coming here for years.

Also, culture, food, music is one thing.. I personally like a lot of Islamic things that way, the religious ideology otoh...

Perhaps for the fact that it will give your people an idea of what your western neighbor thinks about plight of Muslims.

Here is the thing, the world hates us Muslims so they are indifferent to our plight. Whether they are westerners, Buddhists, Commies or Hindus, they all have a deep hatred for all of us. Even if we try to become the most secular country in the world, like pre-Erdogan Turkey for example, they won't accept us as their equal. We can try to play second fiddle to them, like what Hasina's Bangladesh did, it won't work, most Indians still hate Bangladeshis.

They hate us because of the history, we have clashed with every single civilization on this earth. They hate us because we can't assimilate in their societies, we will always stick out like a sore thumb. And they hate us because we are weak and frankly useless to the development of the world.

Now we can't change our history, assimilating in their societies most of the time means compromising on our faith. But we can do is, develop ourselves both economically and militarily. Power demands respect, and when you are contributing to the benefit of the world as a whole, the world starts caring.

Unless that happens, all this crying will not get us anywhere. We can cry all that we want for the Rohingyas, but our words would not mean much until it is backed up by a military and economic muscle. Of the 57 OIC members, only 1 i.e Indonesia has a GDP over a trillion, but it is still less than half of that of India. The total GDP of all OIC members is about 6 Trillion which a bit more than half of the GDP of China.

So as the poster above me said, suck it up and deal with it. Until the time comes, when we are developed, strong and united. Then as I said we do have a history.
Atheists of an Islamic background are highly respected worldwide. Turkey was respected before it tried to go all religious.
There is no reason for others to respect a strict believer, since you demean others by criticising their faiths. Conversion changes the demography of entire countries, which in turn damages their local culture.
As an atheist, I have to be wary of anyone trting to push their religious ideolgy- it is a matter of life and death for people like me.

Even for that, they'd need to station their fighters around Myanmar which is pretty far away from Turkey. Unless they have some super long range aircraft that we don't know about. They are planning on an aircraft carrier, but it's not so easy even with a carrier.

Unlike Israelis you know off (who, btw?), I actually do know a bunch of real Israelis, they love the curry, many have been coming here for years.

Also, culture, food, music is one thing.. I personally like a lot of Islamic things that way, the religious ideology otoh...

Ever read the Torah and the Quran... almost identical... same stories and all.

Back
Top Bottom