What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

New ASW corvettes of MN being fitted with Shyena torpedo.
FB_IMG_1577627058229.jpeg
FB_IMG_1577627039745.jpeg

The weight is just 215 (three digits) kilogram. So I think it is an experimental midget submarine.

215 kg is 470 lb, isn't it too small to fit a human?
the smallest sub (biber sub) is around 6 tons. so I think 215 kg is not the actual weight of the sub, even if it is a midget sub.
From the closer look of the photo, I believe someone photoshop the number behind 215.

215 kg is 470 lb, isn't it too small to fit a human?
the smallest sub (biber sub) is around 6 tons. so I think 215 kg is not the actual weight of the sub, even if it is a midget sub.
From the closer look of the photo, I believe someone photoshop the number behind 215.
The picture is very blurry i could not read anything expect the length of 135m

could you highlight the part of the photo that shows the weight? Because I can not see which line clearly.

here the weight is mentioned in fourth line.

You can see that the weight is ONLY THREE DIGITS probably 215.

if you look at the photo, you can see there are square grey blocks covering some area. I believe the photographer edit that in order to keep the actual sub weight confidential.
Even the light torpedo Shyena is 220 kg, so it is impossible for the sub to weight 215 kg.

ps area = photoshopped area

imageedit_12_4401826915.gif

Last edited:
here the weight is mentioned in fourth line.

if you look at the photo, you can see there are square grey blocks covering some area. I believe the photographer edit that in order to keep the actual sub weight confidential.
Even the light torpedo Shyena is 220 kg, so it is impossible for the sub to weight 215 kg.

ps area = photoshopped area

View attachment 596741
Thank you

Since we are going for a federal system and the ethnic armed groups want to keep their arms...what do you guys think about the American national guard system being applied in Myanmar with the states controlling the national guard until being able to be called upon by the federal government in times of need? The national guard only exist to supplement the army but otherwise are under the control of the state government.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_National_Guard

Since we are going for a federal system and the ethnic armed groups want to keep their arms...what do you guys think about the American national guard system being applied in Myanmar with the states controlling the national guard until being able to be called upon by the federal government in times of need? The national guard only exist to supplement the army but otherwise are under the control of the state government.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_National_Guard
impossible. as u know, having own armies will tear our union into pieces even in a small political conflicts. Most important thing is not having own armies, but distribution of resources and dissolution of power. EAOs must dissemble their armies at the end. With the exchange of this, State shall make a strong assurance of distribution of resources and dissolution of power.

Back
Top Bottom