What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

ECM pods fitted on the wing tip?
Is it for radar jamming?
FB_IMG_1577941464155.jpeg

Just a question. If myanmar were to buy a new attack helicopter which one would be more fitting.
The Mi 28 or the Ka 52.

Just a question. If myanmar were to buy a new attack helicopter which one would be more fitting.
The Mi 28 or the Ka 52.
Mi-28NE is better suited for Myanmar's needs. Ka-52 is fking expensive.

The thing about Tun Myint Naing is that the dude is quite charismatic and able to make those already racially indoctrinated inbreds to be more radical. At the end of the day we all know what happen to those kind of charismatic leaders. See Hitler. Those f**ktards would take cover behind their minority status, play victim when got *** kicked, paying third party media to lobby against the country while covering up their own s**t and kidnapping everyone that goes against their way. War is a nasty business but those degenerates bring it to another level.
Bright side is we have the most realistic target practice scenario.

The thing about Tun Myint Naing is that the dude is quite charismatic and able to make those already racially indoctrinated inbreds to be more radical. At the end of the day we all know what happen to those kind of charismatic leaders. See Hitler. Those f**ktards would take cover behind their minority status, play victim when got *** kicked, paying third party media to lobby against the country while covering up their own s**t and kidnapping everyone that goes against their way. War is a nasty business but those degenerates bring it to another level.
Bright side is we have the most realistic target practice scenario.

but I highly doubt we used the drones to woop their a** unless it’s a HVT with a surgical strike. It would more be like a recon mission and payload delivery by a Jet (or a long range missile?)

I honestly don’t think the battery Army to be able to distinguish between a drone or an actual aircraft. Haha.

What matters is delivering a payload with high accuracy and removing those pests off the existence.
Intel and evidence gathering is really important in this stage as they love to play victim with the civilian clothing.
Drone usage is more lucrative in my opinion considering the operation cost and crew safety.
but I highly doubt we used the drones to woop their a** unless it’s a HVT with a surgical strike. It would more be like a recon mission and payload delivery by a Jet (or a long range missile?)

I honestly don’t think the battery Army to be able to distinguish between a drone or an actual aircraft. Haha.

new anti-ship missiles for the frigate (11) Aung Zeya ?
9G6VVUF.jpg

Yes. Just as part of the standardization process all Kh 35 and C 801 are replaced by C 802/ 802A.

Both Kh 35s and C 801s will join newly formed costal defence anti ship batteries along with newly acquired ground based AShM TELs and radars.

We have deployed some costal defence anti ship missile batteries to Rakhine State soon after BD has dispatched some BGB units to St Martin island.

Now our ground based Kh 35/ C 802A AShM coverage reaches upto the off Chittagong.

And older C 801 will provide close in protection for naval facilities.

What matters is delivering a payload with high accuracy and removing those pests off the existence.
Intel and evidence gathering is really important in this stage as they love to play victim with the civilian clothing.
Drone usage is more lucrative in my opinion considering the operation cost and crew safety.

Our upgraded MiG 29 has been using KAB 500L laser guided bombs and KAB 500KR TV guided bombs since early 2019 on some occasions.

Our UAV have limited payload for effective ground attack. So what the MAF did was they use UAV for target acquisition and the target coordinates are passed to MiG 29. MiG finished their jobs with KAB 500.

So I think Asshole Army may have mistaken KAB 500 strikes as the drones attack.

Last edited:
IMG_0395.JPG
IMG_0397.JPG

Myanmar AF ATR 72 maritime patrol aircraft.c

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom