What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

Ship killer of MAF.
Screenshot_20191224-221931_Video%20Player.jpeg
Screenshot_20191224-222010_Video%20Player.jpeg
Screenshot_20191224-222020_Video%20Player.jpeg

A user from another forum pointed out to me that in the video you can see the new ASW unit, in this still image the superstructures have been partially covered with prying eyes

7wGNDFM_d.jpg

A user from another forum pointed out to me that in the video you can see the new ASW unit, in this still image the superstructures have been partially covered with prying eyes

7wGNDFM_d.jpg
actually many projects are on-going. 2 x frigates , 2 x ASW FAC, 1 x FAC, 1 x OPV. and many more. only time matters.

wow, what is that photo bro.

what kind of sub is that, bro. is that sub being developed by Myanmar navy?
I am not sure but from what I can read it says 135m so what submarine is 135m long. It's not a kilo because Kilo is not that long. the photo also shows testing the model of the submarine. But why would Myanmar be testing a 135m sub. Also, 135m is longer than most non-nuclear submarines.

Definitely a nice bird.

A question guys: Is there any difference between the JF-17M of Myanmar and the Block II of Pakistan? Better avionics maybe?

it is a customized version of block 2. most obvious thing is PK version has flight fueling system while our ruby does not. Moreover, PK version have combined western and chinese avionics but we used solely chinese. May be radar is also different. we used latest chinese AESA radar developed for JF-17

Most of the ships are going to be commissioned very soon.
nest year ?

I am not sure but from what I can read it says 135m so what submarine is 135m long. It's not a kilo because Kilo is not that long. the photo also shows testing the model of the submarine. But why would Myanmar be testing a 135m sub. Also, 135m is longer than most non-nuclear submarines.

it does kind of look like Jin class submarine.

300px-Jin_class_SSBN.svg.png

it is a Ballistic missile submarine.

I also have no idea why such a Sub is doing in our navy show room.
We should wait for more noise (rumours) regarding this sub.
Unlike BD military fake news, our military rumours seems to be correct, bro.

it does kind of look like Jin class submarine.

View attachment 596262

it is a Ballistic missile submarine.

I also have no idea why such a Sub is doing in our navy show room.
We should wait for more noise (rumours) regarding this sub.
Unlike BD military fake news, our military rumours seems to be correct, bro.
It kind of looks like a dolphin class submarine

Back
Top Bottom