What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

I am starting to doubt whether we can really afford the newer generations, but why not. As a tax payer i am more then willing to support the building of the stronger tatmadaw. What will the new toys be? Mig35? Su57 seems impossible tho. Cant wait to see those bad boyz.
su 34 are possible and needed

Those click bait pages are getting out of hand.
Screenshot_2019-09-09-10-05-36-04~2.jpeg

is this real bro or just a joke??:o:
The ambassador dude said Myanmar is interested in acquiring more advanced toys like su57 which i translate the dude fantasized about having them, while the second paragraph is about the confirmation about the negotiations for more su30 and yak130. (The second part is more interesting to me)
So basically i think the ambassador dude randomly point at su57 and said ' hey ivan, we are interested in your super plane' to save face i guess.
Even if the sales is confirmed i do not think we need such advanced stuffs yet.
Or maybe we earned few billion usd from those drug stations that we confiscated from those inbred rebels few weeks back lmao.

Just my retared opinion LMAO.

a joke. we have a lot of things to do. buying 5th gen for what ? to fight with US ?
Not a joke. Speculations based on remarks of the Myn Ambassador to Russia in an interview. But he didn't mentioned the Su 57 . May be he was trying to say that Myn is interested in buying another batch of Su 30. Just misinterpretation I think. We don't need and we cannot bare burden of 5th Gen fighter.

Not a joke. Speculations based on remarks of the Myn Ambassador to Russia in an interview. But he didn't mentioned the Su 57 . May be he was trying to say that Myn is interested in buying another batch of Su 30. Just misinterpretation I think. We don't need and we cannot bare burden of 5th Gen fighter.
that's what i'm trying to say. we dont need 5th gen at all and it is overkill for our airforce.

Back
Top Bottom