What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

screenshot of the airforce day music video.
is this mig getting upgrade or maintenance?

Screenshot (10).png

the new ASW corvette under construction in Myanmar
rVpsQ8O.png

in some screenshots of the project presentation it is possible to identify : 2x triple torpedo tubes 324mm ASW, and hull sonar
FTC5KAq.jpg

6TCaJVv.jpg

in the first photo it is also possible to identify another unit under construction, similar to the OPV 54 class

6QgVrYD.png

rVpsQ8O.png

in some screenshots of the project presentation it is possible to identify : 2x triple torpedo tubes 324mm ASW, and hull sonar
FTC5KAq.jpg

6TCaJVv.jpg

in the first photo it is also possible to identify another unit under construction, similar to the OPV 54 class

6QgVrYD.png
ASuW corvette :secret::ashamed:

rVpsQ8O.png

FTC5KAq.jpg

6TCaJVv.jpg

6QgVrYD.png
yes. bro it's new inlay class OPV.

Hey guys what do you think of this digital multi cam? i have photo-shopped it onto some of our soldiers to demonstrate how it might look like including demonstration in the jungle and sandy area. The pattern is seamless and can be used to produce immediately.

The pattern

Multicam Digital smaller.jpg
Multicam Digital Woman.png
Multicam Digital Man in jungle.jpg
Multicam digital biker.jpg
Multicam digital man.jpg
Multicam Digital Tropical Demo.jpg
Multicam Digital Sand Demo.jpg

Hey guys what do you think of this digital multi cam? i have photo-shopped it onto some of our soldiers to demonstrate how it might look like including demonstration in the jungle and sandy area. The pattern is seamless and can be used to produce immediately.

The pattern

View attachment 554511 View attachment 554512View attachment 554513 View attachment 554514View attachment 554515 View attachment 554516View attachment 554517
woww..!! that's nice. bro. we should produce multiple uniform depending on its operation area. this uniform would be for northern part ?

The multicam pattern is designed so that it could be used both in the desert and in the forest by using an optical illusion in which when the soldiers is in a green environment (I.E Shan state or any forests in myanmar), the greens of the camouflage is more prevalent and when the soldier is in a tan environment (I.E Bagan area and the central and lower parts of Myanmar), the tan colours of the camouflage would be more prevalent. All I did was digitalize the existing multicam pattern.

Yes having multiple uniforms would be more effective but in terms of costs this pattern does a better job at blending in with the environment of Myanmar, both upper and lower part of Myanmar then the current one, and could be used universally allowing this pattern to also be the sole uniform.

The reason why I propose a uniform change to this is firstly the cutting of the current uniform is way outdated. It is the same cutting as from the 80s. Secondly while woodlands may have been a suitable camo pattern to be digitalized, the reds in the pattern currently make it unsuitable for use in the jungle as it is too bright. The woodland camouflage was also not designed to be used in sandy areas creating a need for another uniform. Multicam solves alot of these issues.

I saw some of the SOTF guys wearing multi-cam camo with the better cutting of the uniform on exercise in Thailand. If it is confirmed to be produced domestically and is confirmed to be the new standard gear of the SOTF guys then they are really set. Right now this pattern and the uniform cutting must transfer onto the standard infantry along with the usage of molle systems, better bagbacks and proper plate carriers with plates (is it being standard issued now? if so i would love to see photos of it.)
53799342_960856857453935_4855947933901651968_n.jpg

The SOTF guys i referred to.

Back
Top Bottom