What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

I think Thai whores still more attractive than Burmese to BDians.. LOL

Are you talking about BD getting subs?

Subs are not aimed at Burma but to bigger threat. There is a tug of war going on behind the scene with India related to Sub landing station, deep sea port and Chinese proposed investment in deep sea port.

PS: We dont consider Burma is a threat to us but irritant regarding Rohingiya refugee.

he said Just "Eastern neighbor" .... not Western.. :cuckoo::no:

Are you talking about BD getting subs?

Subs are not aimed at Burma but to bigger threat. There is a tug of war going on behind the scene with India related to Sub landing station, deep sea port and Chinese proposed investment in deep sea port.

PS: We dont consider Burma is a threat to us but irritant regarding Rohingiya refugee.
LOL yes, I was talking on your schedule of acquisition of subs.
I believe India is irritant as well as you have a close tie with the chinese, a perceived threat to India.

he said Just "Eastern neighbor" .... not Western.. :cuckoo::no:
my mistake...I meant western. the Thai plans and has no subs yet.

LOL yes, I was talking on your schedule of acquisition of subs.
I believe India is irritant as well as you have a close tie with the chinese, a perceived threat to India.

my mistake...I meant western. the Thai plans and has no subs yet.

:D ok.. BD will get their Subs in 2016 according to their PM said.. But actually BD's getting subs are just 30 years old Ming class without AIP.. So it's not a threat for us and we will go for kilos within next 5 years... hope to get the ones like ur Improved kilo... :D but for now., MM will take a intensive care in her economy for a few years...

:D ok.. BD will get their Subs in 2016 according to their PM said.. But actually BD's getting subs are just 30 years old Ming class without AIP.. So it's not a threat for us and we will go for kilos within next 5 years... hope to get the ones like ur Improved kilo... :D but for now., MM will take a intensive care in her economy for a few years...
yes, our kilos are destined for chinese hooligans. the subs hide in silence, and wait until they come within the range of guided torpedos and supersonic cruise missiles. what we need is the GPS coordinates of their warships. once the Kilos unleashes the firepower on them, there will not much remain.

In the medium term, within 10 years or so, we will need to go for nuclear powered submarines.

actually we are getting 4 subs .. 2 from china (about 25 years old) and 2 from russia (russian subs by 2019) :D

actually we are getting 4 subs .. 2 from china (about 25 years old) and 2 from russia (russian subs by 2019) :D

Yeah.. Good to see them.. :D

yes, our kilos are destined for chinese hooligans. the subs hide in silence, and wait until they come within the range of guided torpedos and supersonic cruise missiles. what we need is the GPS coordinates of their warships. once the Kilos unleashes the firepower on them, there will not much remain.

In the medium term, within 10 years or so, we will need to go for nuclear powered submarines.

Vietnam is now Tiger club economy of ASEAN.. Good to see Vietnam's emerging in both economy and military unlike Philipines.. :D we also should go like u.. Congratz.. :yay::yay:

what will be procurement by BN..? kilo..?

Vietnam is now Tiger club economy of ASEAN.. Good to see Vietnam's emerging in both economy and military unlike Philipines.. :D we also should go like u.. Congratz.. :yay::yay:

what will be procurement by BN..? kilo..?
1. you know , we are passing vietnam's economy this year ? :D
2. not sure which sub

some photos of Locally BTR3Us

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0025.JPG

IMG_0026.JPG

IMG_0028.JPG

IMG_0034.JPG

MT-LBsh (also locally assembled up to 500++)
IMG_3877.JPG

Myanmar Made Hamvee.. :D LOL taken in previous exercise...

IMG_3640.JPG

IMG_3641.JPG

1. you know , we are passing vietnam's economy this year ? :D
2. not sure which sub

interesting..!!! which source..?

Attachments

• IMG_0008.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 39
According to the wiki and some source.. Vietnam is far better than in many sectors like Unemployment rate , poverty rate , Human Development Index , etc... Just look .. the ones who below poverty line in BD is 26% while the ones in Vietnam is just only 6%...

@Viet .. it's true..?

According to the wiki and some source.. Vietnam is far better than in many sectors like Unemployment rate , poverty rate , Human Development Index , etc... Just look .. the ones who below poverty line in BD is 26% while the ones in Vietnam is just only 6%...
1. never give wiki as source, it is not creditable LOL
2. yes vietnam is ahead of us on those sectors. currently bd poverty line is below 24%.
We are heading to good economic situation.

1. never give wiki as source, it is not creditable LOL
2. yes vietnam is ahead of us on those sectors. currently bd poverty line is below 24%.
We are heading to good economic situation.

Great Achievement for BD.. Congratz.. :D

@Viet .. it's true..?
HDI is bullsht. many chinese trollers are convinced Syria is better than Vietnam. I let them live in their delusion.

according to IMF $209.318 billion USD
do you have the IMF number for VN?

Back
Top Bottom