What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

They are named as Ruby 1 , Ruby 2 etc ... Don't know which block

They will be tested and cleared from china and then shipment will be made to Myanmar
why ruby..? bro even in this forum , they are called just block 1 , 2 and 3 according to its spec.. :(
but for Myanmar , why ruby..? any differences between blocks and ruby..? bro

why ruby..? bro even in this forum , they are called just block 1 , 2 and 3 according to its spec.. :(
but for Myanmar , why ruby..? any differences between blocks and ruby..? bro
They are only named as Ruby ... other thing are same as Pakistani blocks

Don't know which configuration ...

Last edited:
FAC 491 Patrol
image.jpeg

just outside MT - LB sh IFV assembling plant..
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Hmm... So what do the rest of you boys think about Trump? I would like to know how you think Myanmar will be affected.

Personally, every day I am more and more relieved that I made the choice to quit the West and repatriate myself with my homeland.

Hmm... So what do the rest of you boys think about Trump? I would like to know how you think Myanmar will be affected.

Personally, every day I am more and more relieved that I made the choice to quit the West and repatriate myself with my homeland.
Trump would be the funniest US president all time.. :D but i like his some policies on migrants..
imagine the world with Purtin + Trump + Duterte.. :D

anyhow i support ur plan..bro Welcome to Myanmar...!! ဒီမွာ ေတာ့ ထရမ့္ထက္ဆိုးတဲ့ သူေတ ခ်ည္းပဲ:D

Long-time Grounded Sokol PLZ W-3 have been restored and upgraded with foreign assistance..
total 12 PlZ W-3 fleet is ready to fly...
image.jpeg

T-72S Vs MBT2000
image.jpeg

BTR-60 APC somewhere in Myanmar.. Seem Myanmar got unknown number of them before BTR-3 assmbling plant was built...
image.jpeg

Thanks, nyi lay. I was looking forward to Trump because I thought he would life sanctions but Obama already did that so now I'm scared the US might disengage. Scary times.
Trump would be the funniest US president all time.. :D but i like his some policies on migrants..
imagine the world with Purtin + Trump + Duterte.. :D

anyhow i support ur plan..bro Welcome to Myanmar...!! ဒီမွာ ေတာ့ ထရမ့္ထက္ဆိုးတဲ့ သူေတ ခ်ည္းပဲ:D

Long-time Grounded Sokol PLZ W-3 have been restored and upgraded with foreign assistance..
total 12 PlZ W-3 fleet is ready to fly...
View attachment 350810

T-72S Vs MBT2000
View attachment 350811
BTR-60 APC somewhere in Myanmar.. Seem Myanmar got unknown number of them before BTR-3 assmbling plant was built...
View attachment 350812

now u r buying ming also?? :cheesy::cheesy:
nope... just show the friendship sign between 2 countries... :D getting a small model does not mean that we're buying them.. if so we have a lot of models even a typhoon and MiG35 which given by respective countries... :D

Thanks, nyi lay. I was looking forward to Trump because I thought he would life sanctions but Obama already did that so now I'm scared the US might disengage. Scary times.
Yes.. U.S will surely draw its own investment from China.. Myanmar may also suffer some loss FDi from US which is waiting for long... that's bad.... :(

nope... just show the friendship sign between 2 countries... :D getting a small model does not mean that we're buying them.. if so we have a lot of models even a typhoon and MiG35 which given by respective countries... :D
:blink::blink::blink:

Yes.. U.S will surely draw its own investment from China.. Myanmar may also suffer some loss FDi from US which is waiting for long... that's bad.... :(
15036331_1633499693614335_4129244777657110417_n.jpg

15037167_1633499726947665_1931372600845049089_n.jpg

15078524_1633499740280997_7852645657018204080_n.jpg

i think,they werent there for only inspection..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom