What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

Standard issue vests and the helmets are working as expected. The DI team behind this is doing a great job.
FB_IMG_1595682652979.jpeg
FB_IMG_1595682655559.jpeg

View attachment 655248

Seriously?? Bangladesh already has 2 satellites. Poor and impoverished nations like Bhutan, Laos and Cambodia also has their own satellite and Myanmar is expecting to launch its first satellite that too in 2021??

I guess Myanmar is more poorer than Afghanistan and Ethiopia and Somalia.

@Aung Zaya @DalalErMaNodi @Michael Corleone @MINN @tarpitz @Tagaung

Bangladesh has one, second to be launched by 2023 before Hasina goes, 2 more planned before 2030, for a total of 4 operation within the next decade.

Bangladesh has one, second to be launched by 2023 before Hasina goes, 2 more planned before 2030, for a total of 4 operation within the next decade.
Even extremely countries like Mongolia, Rwanda has their own satellite. Is Myanmar more poorer than these countries?

View attachment 655248

Seriously?? Bangladesh already has 2 satellites. Poor and impoverished nations like Bhutan, Laos and Cambodia also has their own satellite and Myanmar is expecting to launch its first satellite that too in 2021??

I guess Myanmar is poorer than Afghanistan and Ethiopia and Somalia.

@Aung Zaya @DalalErMaNodi @Michael Corleone @MINN @tarpitz @Tagaung
First of all, there is 1 satellite that is leased by Myanmar and 1 that is completely owned by Myanmar. the satellite in this article is the first to be built by Myanmar with the help of the Japanese. We have 2 operational satellites with this one it will be 3. Do some research before speaking.
https://www.bangkokpost.com/world/1956967/myanmar-joins-band-of-asian-nations-launching-satellites
"The target is to launch around five micro-satellites every year, each weighing under 100 kilogrammes and with a lifespan of five years, until the consortium controls around 50 devices in orbit."

Last edited:
Satellite is cool and all but can someone answer the question? I heard that there are new generation body armour already issued that has MOLLE implementation but so far no picture evidence.

the picture in this is a non Kevlar third party vest

Also ignore the Bangladeshi trolls on this forums. They really do exude small dick energy only seeking to belittle those they view weaker then them because they are surrounded by geopolitically strong countries and has deep running insecurities.

just let them be and ignore them and they won’t get their fix.
I also heard there is new body armor being produced but is limited because its just the first batch. Maybe we will see it when they finally have the armed forces day parade later this year.

I also heard there is new body armor being produced but is limited because its just the first batch. Maybe we will see it when they finally have the armed forces day parade later this year.

It comes with add on armour plate and can withstand 7.62 mm AP rounds.

No. We just trying to built a credible conventional deterrent force.
Hahaha big joke man. After 70 years, the Myanmar armed forces is still smaller than Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia army.

Myanmar will require Iranian style strategic missile force in the future. Myanmar is worse than Yugoslavia with the longest running civil war on earth. Your country will be cut into pieces if you don't have a good strategic weapons. Already the USA and Western nations are eyeing on the natural resources of Myanmar and USA made some serious accusations against Myanmar since 2017.

Your so called conventional army cannot do anything if USA and the West decides to divide your nation.

Yugoslavia also made the same mistake now they have been turned into dust.

@tarpitz

Back
Top Bottom