What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

Speechless
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1446390763.629112.jpg

Mig35 :rofl:

i dont see anything funny in that post dude.. :) MiG 35 doesn't go mass production for Russia itself.. why cant u wait next couple year..? :P u should focus upper sentence " produced 50 K8 W locally" rather than a troll on MiG 35 which is a thing we have to wait some more time.. LOL

The pride of Myanmar Navy, Aung Zeya Flight II class F 12 frigate. Flight III F 14 and F 15 are also going for sea trials.
View attachment 268990

@Nabil365 u should focus on this indigenous beast as well ... LOL try to make a corvette at 1st... :P

CH 3A UCAVs and command & control vehicle of Myanmar Air Force seen in Meik Htilar Air Force Base.
Myanmar AF is currently operating 2 squadrons (4x CH 3A UCAVs each) of CH 3A UCAVs.
And Myanmar became the only country that operate the UCAVs in the SEA region.
CH-3A is a fixed wing UCAV of the Rainbow series.

ch 3 4.jpg
ch 3 1.jpg
ch 3 3.jpg
ch 3 2.jpg

i dont see anything funny in that post dude.. :) MiG 35 doesn't go mass production for Russia itself.. why cant u wait next couple year..? :P u should focus upper sentence " produced 50 K8 W locally" rather than a troll on MiG 35 which is a thing we have to wait some more time.. LOL

@Nabil365 u should focus on this indigenous beast as well ... LOL try to make a corvette at 1st... :P
Exactly,I got confused seeing Mig35 coming to myanmar

CH 3A UCAVs and command & control vehicle of Myanmar Air Force seen in Meik Htilar Air Force Base.
Myanmar AF is currently operating 2 squadrons (4x CH 3A UCAVs each) of CH 3A UCAVs.
And Myanmar became the only country that operate the UCAVs in the SEA region.
CH-3A is a fixed wing UCAV of the Rainbow series.

View attachment 268995 View attachment 268996 View attachment 268997 View attachment 268998

Wow.. Wooww... great job..!! :D

Negotiation broke down and instead they decided to upgrade MiG 29s.

SMT..? M2..? bro

Why would we need to produce k8W locally if we have yak 130:)

Why would we need to produce k8W locally if we have yak 130:)

Did i say BD should produce k8W..? :blink:

i pointed out we have capability to produce A/C trainers , stealth Frigates , UCAVs , UGVs , USV ..

the list of Myanmar Armed Force's products ( 2008-now)

Army
newly developed - MA series Mk3 Assault Refiles and MAS 2 ( Myanmar Army Sniper )
Hundreds of BTR 3U and MT-LB
Dozens of ULMAVs and many hardwares and softwares..

Navy
Stealth Frigates- 3 ( F12 , F14, F15)
Frigates- 1 ( F11)
Stealth Corvette - 1 ( 773 )
Stealth FAC- 2 ( 491 , 492 )
FAC missiles- 11
LCM - 3
USV- 1

Air Force
K8 W - 50+
UCAVs - +++
UAV - +++

i pointed out we have capability to produce A/C trainers , stealth Frigates , UCAVs , UGVs , USV ..

Army
newly developed - MA series Mk3 Assault Refiles and MAS 2 ( Myanmar Army Sniper )

Navy
Frigates- 1 ( F11)
FAC missiles- 11
LCM - 3
USV- 1

Air Force
K8 W - 50+
UCAVs - +++
UAV - +++
Ucav in myanmar????

Army

Navy
Frigates- 1 ( F11)
FAC missiles- 11
LCM - 3
USV- 1

Air Force
K8 W - 50+
UCAVs - +++
UAV - +++
Ermm...there is a huge difference in defence budget between bangladesh and myanmar which explains everything....

Ermm...there is a huge difference in defence budget between bangladesh and myanmar which explains everything....

Actually not..!! dude.. Go google..!!

Defence Budget of Myanmar (2015) = $ 2.5 B ( including salary , equipments , all cost deal with military plus shopping weapons)
Defence Budget of BD ( 2014-2015) = $ 2.3 B 9 ( some BD members claimed that approved budget is just for salary and equipments and other expenses , excluding shopping.. Shopping Budget is different funds..)

the real difference is we 're investing more R & D sector and getting TOT... while Bd is more interested in to import them..
more than 60% of Myanmar Armed Force's hardware and software are made in Myanmar or assembled in Myanmar..

Back
Top Bottom