What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

CH-4? I thought we only had CH-3s

Btw why did we not buy Harbin z20s instead of mil-mi4s? The Harbin z20 look more capable at similar price point compared to mil mi4

Myanmar Navy model ships for the parade
FB_IMG_1583750801482.jpg
FB_IMG_1583750802936.jpg
FB_IMG_1583750798364.jpg
FB_IMG_1583750800006.jpg
FB_IMG_1583750804369.jpg

Just thought it was interesting
FB_IMG_1583754847512.jpg
FB_IMG_1583754833329.jpg

Do you guys know how many different guns are on this pic
FB_IMG_1583753061026.jpg

View attachment 612471
It was there this morning i guess he deleted it

Very true, at the time Indonesia armed forces using Myanmar channel to bought western European arms, spare parts and munitions . At the time, Indonesia is in confrontation against UK, australia, Canada Malaya and India. Most western Europe reluctant to do business with Indonesia Armed forces, so Myanmar as our close friend do as the middleman

Indonesian helped us during Insein battle.
While Insein was overrun by KNDOs our main fighting unit was in Rakhine fighting some religious extremists. The only way to reinforce Insein in time is through airlift. Sadly there was no decent plane in our arsenal so we had to seek help from neighbors where no one accepted our request expect for the Indos. The plane that they provided for us is still in Naypyitaw Tatmadaw Museum. Good wkwkwkwk guys.
Very true, at the time Indonesia armed forces using Myanmar channel to bought western European arms, spare parts and munitions . At the time, Indonesia is in confrontation against UK, australia, Canada Malaya and India. Most western Europe reluctant to do business with Indonesia Armed forces, so Myanmar as our close friend do as the middleman

Indonesian helped us during Insein battle.
While Insein was overrun by KNDOs our main fighting unit was in Rakhine fighting some religious extremists. The only way to reinforce Insein in time is through airlift. Sadly there was no decent plane in our arsenal so we had to seek help from neighbors where no one accepted our request expect for the Indos. The plane that they provided for us is still in Naypyitaw Tatmadaw Museum. Good wkwkwkwk guys.

I see what you did there with wkwkwk. Terima Kasih Indonesia

Nice video..... Myanmar is really beautiful.... One common thing I like about Myanmar and India is both are really Wild :-)

I mean both have got great wild life.... Just see how dense and thick forests both countries have got .... For India main national forests are Tadoba ( I visited this forest last week and I am really proud that such a beautiful forest is in my country) , Jim Corbet, sundarban and in south huge forests spanned on big part of karnataka and tamilnadu.... There are so many other forests too with great wild life... For example I think India is only country to have Lion (Gir forest, Gujarat) and big cat Tiger in all other national forests.....

What kind of animals in Myanmar forests? Do you have those beautiful big cats?

Back
Top Bottom