What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

Bangladeshis are pissing on their pants. Maybe Bangladesh don't care as they have been already defeated, bounce of loosers!
Now you guys should aim for JF-17 Block III.

sure. u wont see them. actually it's not officially disclosed by Gov. Gov is still trying to hide every news of weapon agreement in order to avoid mounting pressure on both Myanmar and Exporter country. that's why it was so long to get an evidence of JF-17 delievery i think. i'm also worried about Pak may also face local protest due to this news. whatever we are also very excited about this and hoping CM-400AKG along with it. bro :yahoo:
its all over paksitani social media sir and never see protests . BTW we are democratic country people have right to protest they can practice it .about CM-400 missile i will say it will be overkill :lol:

its all over paksitani social media sir and never see protests . BTW we are democratic country people have right to protest they can practice it .about CM-400 missile i will say it will be overkill :lol:

ok ok. since our potential enemy's ships dont have decent anti-air capability , it would be enough if we can get even C-802AK :P

@Aung Zaya
As per this reference, JF-17 can be upgraded with KLJ-7A AESA radar. https://exoatmospheric.wordpress.co...7a-multi-mode-aesa-radar-for-jf-17-block-iii/

Have you upgraded the JF-17 Block II with KLJ-7A radar?
since we have close relationship with China , it's sure China is always ready to provide when we can pay for that. but now it's not confirmed yet as our version is custom version called Ruby.

ok ok. since our potential enemy's ships dont have decent anti-air capability , it would be enough if we can get even C-802AK :P

since we have close relationship with China , it's sure China is always ready to provide when we can pay for that. but now it's not confirmed yet as our version is custom version called Ruby.
it will be interested to see what weapons package Myanmar purchased with thunders :enjoy: BTW whats this RUBY man :rolleyes: it was written on panels when they were being made in PAC

What are the chances of these birds being utilized in COIN? Are they intended for such operations and are they capable of it? Apologies if i sound ignorant, what are the main purpose of those JF17s? I know it's multirole craft but from digesting of all the information being discussed in the forum, it sounds more like a naval bird. I read from social media that Pakistan tested them successfully with BVRAAM few months back. That means this bird can also be utilized as front line interceptor? How about the ground attack capability? Mind enlighting me with details my enthusiast friends?

I read from social media that Pakistan tested them successfully with BVRAAM few months back. That means this bird can also be utilized as front line interceptor? How about the ground attack capability? Mind enlighting me with details my enthusiast friends?
1-JF-17 is a multi role platform which mean It can perform Air to Air, Air to Ground, Air to Sea operation
2- It was first tested for BVR in China b/w 2005-2008 (I am forgetting the exact year right now) the BVR test about which you are talking was actually performed to test a new Facility to test weapons in Pakistan which we develop with China so that BVR test was not conducted to test the BVR itself but to test the weapon testing facility
3- It is fully capable of air to ground operations but for precision strikes targeting pod is required with guided air to ground weapons, in Pakistan we are using different pod than Chinese pod available (more than one pod are available) with JF-17, as of now it is not clear Myanmar Air force has chosen what weapon package and targeting pod with its JF-17M for Air to ground operations

What are the chances of these birds being utilized in COIN? Are they intended for such operations and are they capable of it? Apologies if i sound ignorant, what are the main purpose of those JF17s? I know it's multirole craft but from digesting of all the information being discussed in the forum, it sounds more like a naval bird. I read from social media that Pakistan tested them successfully with BVRAAM few months back. That means this bird can also be utilized as front line interceptor? How about the ground attack capability? Mind enlighting me with details my enthusiast friends?
Bro, you're trying to use a hammer to kill an ant.
My honest suggestion is to use JF-17 to train hard to hit hard if a real war is broke between you and semi-professional idiot.
You should prepare yourself to knock out vital infrastructure at the first hour any war.
Buy A-Darter, R-Darter and Derby to deter any chances, I mean zero chance that Bangladesh can do anything at all. Ask Pakistan to supply Turkish targeting pods.
Then use guided munitions and anti-ship missiles to knock out all other targets.
BTW A-Darter and IRIS-T have the same capability to defeat air breathing targets efficiently. Key word "efficiently". Explore options whether you can integrate Israeli targeting pod domestically to make JF-17 more efficient killer.

As far as COIN role, buy armed Wing Loong II and L-39NG to kill ants.

Cadets fron University Cadets Corps visited to Naval Base.
FB_IMG_1540170007509.jpeg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom