What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

our local variant based on miltruck 's design is hilarious. lol anyway , a good start to make special purpose vehicle for our armed force.
FB_IMG_1517985304522.jpg

Too bad China Myanmar cant get China submarine after the sub deal with Thailand.

after our neighbours already chose Chinese subs , perhaps Myanmar have to pick different platform.but the deal is not confirmed yet. bro
meanwhile Army is closely working with China in both production and purchasing platforms. current Y-9E deal is about to finalized. drone factory is completed and started mass-production. and many other projects. so i believe there are many other ways we can go together.even if the deal is happened , it wont effect China-Myanmar relationship. bro :cheers:

after our neighbours already chose Chinese subs , perhaps Myanmar have to pick different platform.but the deal is not confirmed yet. bro
:whistle::whistle::whistle:

ah ! ! 2020 :enjoy: congratz

Dont know yet. But according media release information about projection navy procurement armament in 2023. Indonesian navy should have at least 4 LPH/LHD, 4 destroyer, and 26 frigate. LPH class will be named after the great maritime kingdom of Indonesia in past, such as Majapahit class or sriwijaya class etc

5Ranjau-Heli.gif
Grafik_B.png

https://interaktif.kompas.id/armada_tni_al

The PT.Pal LPH, still lack of amphibiuos capability compare to Singapore LPH design... PT.Pal LPH concept cannot deploy amphibious vehicle that LPD has.
:woot::yahoo: Indonesian Navy rocks :fans:

Good for you buddy. Hope you get an awesome weapons package as well. JF-17 (and Mig 29 for as long as you operate them) will make good compliment to use as tactical interdiction/frontline....and the SU-30 is the grand hammer ready to unleash behind that cover...with all kinds of real hurt in air superiority + multirole. MM is layering its offenses well.

BTW Bro, how long are the Mig-29s proposed service length (say with MLU etc) if MAF has announced this ?

our local variant based on miltruck 's design is hilarious. lol anyway , a good start to make special purpose vehicle for our armed force.
View attachment 454803

meanwhile Army is closely working with China in both production and purchasing platforms. current Y-9E deal is about to finalized. drone factory is completed and started mass-production. and many other projects. so i believe there are many other ways we can go together.even if the deal is happened , it wont effect China-Myanmar relationship. bro :cheers:
No bro.
It is not an ambulance. Not hilarious at all.
It is a 25-bed bedded mobile hospital based on array of containers invented by EME.
The vehicle are just transporting the containerized hospital.
The containers will be offloaded once they reach the designated area.
The hospital can be set up within 3 hours.
Myanmar Army has 4 mobile hospitals.
IMG_20180214_105328.png

FB_IMG_1517987434640.jpg

Last edited:
No bro.
It is not an ambulance. Not hilarious at all.
It is a 25-bed bedded mobile hospital based on array of containers invented by EME.
The vehicle are just transporting the containerized hospital.
The containers will be offloaded once they reach the designated area.
The hospital can be set up within 3 hours.
Myanmar Army has 4 mobile hospitals.
View attachment 454864
View attachment 454865
sry bro. i dont know that.
i just think of mobile ambulance with 2 windows. it's good to see our armed force also try to fill the basic needs while they buy high tech platforms. :yahoo:

ahem $1billion USD will be allocated soon for 3 more subs, don't tell anybody :secret: ...:jester:
he he we already heard that kinds of words many times. we are used to it. lol one thing should be noted is there is no rumour or hoax in Myanmar defence section. just a matter of time. :P
Good for you buddy. Hope you get an awesome weapons package as well. JF-17 (and Mig 29 for as long as you operate them) will make good compliment to use as tactical interdiction/frontline....and the SU-30 is the grand hammer ready to unleash behind that cover...with all kinds of real hurt in air superiority + multirole. MM is layering its offenses well.
yes. bro that's first offensive strike platform for our armed force. i think our defence strategy is changing to counter the potential threats which we have faced recently. as u know , sometimes destroying the threats first is better than waiting for being attacked.
BTW Bro, how long are the Mig-29s proposed service length (say with MLU etc) if MAF has announced this ?
i think up to 12 of 31 will be decommissioned gradually after the ordered planes are arrived. so it can technically say Myanmar will use its MiGs till 2025 as the Su-30 delivery will start at 2020. bro

Last edited:
i think up to 12 of 31 will be decommissioned gradually after the ordered planes are arrived. so it can technically say Myanmar will use its MiGs till 2025 as the Su-30 delivery will start at 2020. bro

I don't think MiG 29 will retire by 2025, which is just 7 years from now.

MAF has a good history of keeping the old aircraft alive.

Huge fund is allocated for the repair and maintenance of old aircraft so that pilot can have max flying hours.

35 years old G 4 Super Galeb are upgraded and still operational.

40 years old Mi 2 are upgraded with new engine and weather radar and are still in use for the observation and light attack role. Being extensively used in Rakhine.

Old A 5K attack aircraft are still operational and many of them are converted into twin seat 5 KJ fighter trainer.

A 5KJ are used not just for training but also effectively used in COIN operations.

Old F 7IIK are also upgraded with new engines and still operational.

Although F 7IIK are no longer in first line operation, MAF intended to use these aircraft in countering enemy's rotary wing aircraft in the field operations.

The only aircrafts retired from the service in the past 20 years are Sokol, Bell 205/212 and PC 6/7/9.

So there is no point that MAF will give retire MiG 29 before 2030.

They even started ambitious modernization programme for MiG 29. About 12 MiG 29 are already upgraded to MiG 29SM standard.

A 5KJ seen together with A 5K in Ex Sin Phyu Shin.
FB_IMG_1517830844403.jpg

Close up of A 5KJ.
FB_IMG_1517410196249.jpg

Upgraded Mi 2.
IMG_336108577177408.jpeg

G 4 Super Galeb.
FB_IMG_1517409875696.jpg

he he we already heard that kinds of words many times. we are used to it. lol one thing should be noted is there is no rumour or hoax in Myanmar defence section. just a matter of time. :P
yes, just like you said that we would not getting any subs few years back :jester:

yes, just like you said that we would not getting any subs few years back :jester:
lol did i say like that.? i'm sure 'No'. i just laughed at BD who talking big mouth about pipe dream like we getting these and those. but nothing is solid. unless BD guys bring here random posts from FB group , this problem will be solved.

eg. hot issue of last month. Russia will fully refund for yak-130 due to FBW wire error and one of them will be rebuilt in BAC.
BAF officers' response for that.

IMG_20180220_221014.jpg

IMG_20180220_221151.jpg

IMG_20180220_221039.jpg

IMG_20180220_222925.jpg

Back
Top Bottom