What's new

Myanmar as an emerging military power

Playing a mess with our Rohingya brothers and sisters......you are out.....your country is in our radar now......Many young Muslim dont like this fucking country....Just See and Wait........some years from now...(preparing more Islamic oriented leader to get into Indonesia future leadership) If no body dares to make some hard lesson to this tiny country....within that time range...Indonesia will attack Myanmar and give this country some lesson

Wretch,

Don’t you know Myanmar and Indonesia are very friendly nations since their independence?

Do you think, little immature Indonesian doggy, the complex and complicated nature of the national interests of individual national states on earth are solely depend upon the extreme and radical religious thought?

Who taught you, uneducated wretch, everything in the international relations must be considered by the sole and single fucking religious matter?

You Indonesian wretch, you must understand Burma never threatened the national interest of Indonesia and its people. Your proposed brothers and sisters, ape-liked Rohingyas are land grabbing, half civilized and half starving illiterate Bengalis from Bangladesh, illegally immigrated to Burma with the prospect of better life in rich and vast fields of Burma, since the bengali’s liberation war, split from their former cruel master, racially superior elite west Pakistan. When Pakistan army in East Bengal surrendered, many Pakistan army officials fled to Burma and Burma warmly provided them secure shelter and helped them to return safely to Pakistan.

What use of your fucking spirit of religious brotherhood?

What use of your fucking nation Indonesia and 200 million population?

What use of your fucking dream of the future fucking Islamic oriented leaders of fucking Indonesia? Do you want the blind eyed Wahid to become the president again?

Do you think your country Indonesia is a big nation presumably on the ground of population and stupidly proposed Next Eleven Economy by Goldman Sachs and economist Jim O’Neil?

Burma has over a thousand years lasting brilliant and strong military tradition. Do you think your fucking nation Indonesia has such a tradition? Don’t be over proud of your fucking nation with ridiculous and horrible insanity.

Will Indonesia attack Burma and give some lessons for the matter of rohingyas issues?

Oh! Ho! Alright immature Indonesian wretch, come on, you must know in case of such a war, your fucking nation Indonesia will be utterly devastated with the flame of death, totally wiped out from the world map, the whole country will be sinking in the ocean. Even if Burmese military and its leaders are suckers and useless, there are a lot of people in Burma who dare to fight for their nation skillfully and very skillfully.

I promise you, wretch, blood thirsty and war mongering aggressive dogs will be totally terminated in the blood seas.

We also watched the anti-Burmese and anti-Buddhist riots in Indonesia.

By the way, you should understand Burma is not the country like Indonesia where Christian churches are burnt down.

Clearly you shouldn’t forget your country’s very recent history and attitude in East Timor problem. During the 70’s the greedy cheater Suharto illegally occupied the East-timor from the hand of Portuguese. The entire world knew your coward Indonesian army ruthlessly committed cruel genocides on very pitiful harmless unarmed Timorese on the ground of religious hatred. I still remember the Timorese liberation effort and the then your president name is butcher Habibi, the coward, shameless liar and the cruel exterminator. At that time, your big and prideful nation Indonesia was disgracefully and totally fucked by Yankees and Aussies. What you could do?

Don’t try to threaten the world with jihad war; do you dare threaten your step fathers International Jews and Israel to wage a religious war? Don’t forget to suck and lick the hugh dicks of Jews and Yankees before you think about your proposed religious war.

Don’t forget, little doggy, you Indonesians dwarfs also are under the almighty worldwide radar of Jews, Yankees and their ally Aussies.

Don’t try to insult Burma. I suggest you all Indonesians be clever and maintain peace for the best survival of your nation. Peace is better than war. Mind your own business. Don’t stupidly interfere in Burma’s matters.

Although Burma’s President Thein Sein is a fool who can’t understand diplomacy and have no broader sense of warfare, and who stupidly impressed (a little, just a little) Indonesia, Burmese are not.

Sorry for late reply, I’ve just read the thread right now. I have never discussed in any thread, but since 2009 I used to watched and roaming around the PDF. I’m not a fan boy and just a free researcher sometimes wasting my times like that.

Please learn how to control your emotion first before talking to me......(My last post just give you the real emotion of Indonesian people feeling, I don't play any diplomacy in my previous post)......Just think.....Dont want to argue more, Have already enough knowledge about what is happening there.....

Wretch,

Don’t you know Myanmar and Indonesia are very friendly nations since their independence?

Do you think, little immature Indonesian doggy, the complex and complicated nature of the national interests of individual national states on earth are solely depend upon the extreme and radical religious thought?

Who taught you, uneducated wretch, everything in the international relations must be considered by the sole and single fucking religious matter?

If you want to critize what Indos said, you should have stopped here

Do you think your country Indonesia is a big nation presumably on the ground of population and stupidly proposed Next Eleven Economy by Goldman Sachs and economist Jim O’Neil?

seriously we don't need that, we have been predicted to end like Yugoslavia in 1999, look where we are now.

Burma has over a thousand years lasting brilliant and strong military tradition. Do you think your fucking nation Indonesia has such a tradition? Don’t be over proud of your fucking nation with ridiculous and horrible insanity.

Mmm, FYI, two out of three South East Asian greatest empires were forged by Indonesians. Indonesia was the most brutal military force in SEA that has more history of occupations and invasions compared to other country in the region. Just because Indonesia today is a more miliarily passive country, do not assume we lack the tradition of war.

Will Indonesia attack Burma and give some lessons for the matter of rohingyas issues?

Nah, we don't really care what you do with your people, well...most of us

Oh! Ho! Alright immature Indonesian wretch, come on, you must know in case of such a war, your fucking nation Indonesia will be utterly devastated with the flame of death, totally wiped out from the world map, the whole country will be sinking in the ocean. Even if Burmese military and its leaders are suckers and useless, there are a lot of people in Burma who dare to fight for their nation skillfully and very skillfully.

Haha yeah, but before that, remember, Napoleon once said that an army marches on their stomach... so...you know what i mean right? :lol:

I promise you, wretch, blood thirsty and war mongering aggressive dogs will be totally terminated in the blood seas.

cool, can i use these words in my new writing?

We also watched the anti-Burmese and anti-Buddhist riots in Indonesia.

By the way, you should understand Burma is not the country like Indonesia where Christian churches are burnt down.

and why is Indonesia's peace index far higher than Myanmar? :lol: A church burnt down and it became a news, that means it happens rarely. thousands killed in Myanmar people don't even care about that anymore, that means it happens on daily basis. Now you were saying?

globalpeaceindex2013.jpg

Clearly you shouldn’t forget your country’s very recent history and attitude in East Timor problem. During the 70’s the greedy cheater Suharto illegally occupied the East-timor from the hand of Portuguese. The entire world knew your coward Indonesian army ruthlessly committed cruel genocides on very pitiful harmless unarmed Timorese on the ground of religious hatred.

It proves that our military and diplomacy in 70's were even more effective than what Myanmar can achieve today.

Anyway, what religious hatred are you blabbering about? Indonesia is responsible for making most of east timoreses today christian, although Indonesia is a muslim majority country.

Portuguese clergy were replaced with Indonesian priests and Latin and Portuguese mass was replaced by Indonesian mass.[105] Before the invasion, less than 30 percent of East Timorese were Roman Catholics, and by the 1980s, 80 percent were registered as Catholics.[105] With a 90 percent Catholic population, East Timor is currently one of the most densely Catholic countries in the world.

Indonesian occupation of East Timor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I still remember the Timorese liberation effort and the then your president name is butcher Habibi, the coward, shameless liar and the cruel exterminator. At that time, your big and prideful nation Indonesia was disgracefully and totally fucked by Yankees and Aussies. What you could do?

Asian economy crisis brought Indonesia to its knees. But in a decade we rise bigger than we were. At least, we didn't get **** by our own country, like burmeses do..until now.

Don’t try to threaten the world with jihad war; do you dare threaten your step fathers International Jews and Israel to wage a religious war? Don’t forget to suck and lick the hugh dicks of Jews and Yankees before you think about your proposed religious war.

relax dude, jihad is not in our book

Don’t forget, little doggy, you Indonesians dwarfs also are under the almighty worldwide radar of Jews, Yankees and their ally Aussies.

Cool, means we are something. Compared to Myanmar which doesn't even show up in anyone's radar

Don’t try to insult Burma. I suggest you all Indonesians be clever and maintain peace for the best survival of your nation. Peace is better than war. Mind your own business. Don’t stupidly interfere in Burma’s matters.

don't lecture us about survival, we were up and down worse than you

Last edited:
If you want to critize what Indos said, you should have stopped here

seriously we don't need that, we have been predicted to end like Yugoslavia in 1999, look where we are now.

Mmm, FYI, two out of three South East Asian greatest empires were forged by Indonesians. Indonesia was the most brutal military force in SEA that has more history of occupations and invasions compared to other country in the region. Just because Indonesia today is a more miliarily passive country, do not assume we lack the tradition of war.

Nah, we don't really care what you do with your people, well...most of us

Haha yeah, but before that, remember, Napoleon once said that an army marches on their stomach... so...you know what i mean right? :lol:

cool, can i use these words in my new writing?

and why is Indonesia's peace index far higher than Myanmar? :lol: A church burnt down and it became a news, that means it happens rarely. thousands killed in Myanmar people don't even care about that anymore, that means it happens on daily basis. Now you were saying?

globalpeaceindex2013.jpg

It proves that our military and diplomacy in 70's were even more effective than what Myanmar can achieve today.

Anyway, what religious hatred are you blabbering about? Indonesia is responsible for making most of east timoreses today christian, although Indonesia is a muslim majority country.

Asian economy crisis brought Indonesia to its knees. But in a decade we rise bigger than we were. At least, we didn't get **** by our own country, like burmeses do..until now.

relax dude, jihad is not in our book

Cool, means we are something. Compared to Myanmar which didn't even in anyone's radar

don't lecture us about survival, we were up and down worse than you
idiot

it is nice of you that you warn me that i may be talking to an idiot like you

Stupid guy with no acceptable reason

Last edited:
Hey give me a chance to talk here, our Indonesian and Myanmar friends.

We don't have to do anything about Rohingya @Indos @nufix they are not our brother and sisters, just because they are moslem is not giving them free access to be in our care. We had our lots of problems, we had our genuine brother and sisters who suffering in poverty and mistreatment inside of Indonesia border, inside of our numerous Islands. We don't need to care about troublemaker like Rohingya, let them, Myanmar and the Bangladeshi solves their own problems. Heck, even they are to be slaughtered by the Myanmar locals enforcement agency and the Buddhist monk in thousand hundreds we can't suddenly jump to Myanmar and put pressure to Myanmar government, it is their internal problems and we can't intervene that. Because it will violent our country way of life not to intervene other countries matter, as has been stated in our Constitution.

My self is the proponent supporters of Indonesia first Policy, we had our own problems, our own messy conditions at homes, we don't have the luxury nor resources to jump into someone else problems. Our International Relational policy should be put as support policy for our National Interest and our peoples needs and peace. That's why i am against China meddling in Natuna and SCS, and doesn't care or give a shit about Rohingya people in Myanmar.

My point of view about current Myanmar condition is, Indonesia should support Myanmar democratization, their economics reforms and giving advice to them how to treatment their own peoples. If they can take a better care about all of those points i had mentioned, i think it will be less boats peoples from Myanmar to come to our shore, we can expand our economics influence to them and they can reap the benefit to become one of ASEAN Economic Zone, and give ASEAN community common grounds and boost in economic ties for all of its members. And all will be in line with Indonesia First Policy, that's what Jusuf Kalla had mentioned before when someone asking him why he is trying to brokering Myanmar Democratization process back in 2006-2007.

@madokafc I too don't care about what they do with their people, read my posts. But they cheapened Indonesia (which they didn't have to) and that my friend, is what I care about.

@madokafc I too don't care about what they do with their people, read my posts. But they cheapened Indonesia (which they didn't have to) and that my friend, is what I care about.

Well, it can't be helped then. Sometimes my nerve is got break too tehehe

I just wanna give my point of view, and i think Indonesian and Myanmar forum member can set aside their different point of view and starting to talk with manner again. And let's not ruin their thread here.

Although i think i had invited them to move their thread into China and East Asia forum sections.

@Aeronaut @Kaan , Myanmar is parts of ASEAN member, i think you can move this thread and other Myanmar related thread into China & East Asia section. Thanks for your attention.

Well, it can't be helped then. Sometimes my nerve is got break too tehehe

I just wanna give my point of view, and i think Indonesian and Myanmar forum member can set aside their different point of view and starting to talk with manner again. And let's not ruin their thread here.

Although i think i had invited them to move their thread into China and East Asia forum sections.

@Aeronaut @Kaan , Myanmar is parts of ASEAN member, i think you can move this thread and other Myanmar related thread into China & East Asia section. Thanks for your attention.
cant bro. Im an international mod. You have to ask the other mods to help you out.

Did they buy the tanks and weapons secretly?????
everything about Myanmar especially which concern with Military are No. 1 secrete for us , our over 1000 years old tradition of military style is "silent but deadly " .

You do realize this is Myanmar, as in formerly Burma. They're pretty tight with the Chinese.
We give them gold , ruby and jade and they give us tech and hardware , well it is just a
business . Not only with China , North Korea , Russia , Ukrain and India are also trade partners .

Last edited:
Suppressive regime......military first policy....have isolated themselves from the outside world for quite a long time.....there are many similarities!
Really ? I tell you what , The word called Burma have been older than American , North Korea and also Bangladesh . Our national identity have been old for 2000 years . So , along of the history we have so many friends and so many enemies ,and thus so many wars . All of the old civilizations on this world have do the same . So there is no strange that we have stronger ,history and tradition of military than Bangladesh .

Playing a mess with our Rohingya brothers and sisters......you are out.....your country is in our radar now......Many young Muslim dont like this fucking country....Just See and Wait........some years from now...(preparing more Islamic oriented leader to get into Indonesia future leadership) If no body dares to make some hard lesson to this tiny country....within that time range...Indonesia will attack Myanmar and give this country some lesson
Really , another young brain washed Indo again , If you want to Jihad to Myanmar , you should be proud ,coz you know why we gonna make islands of tiny indonesia as a mystery and history of lost civilization like Mu continent and Atlantis . Watch this feature to get a idea what Myanamar is , this is a video from Al Jazeera pro extremist Muslim Media and you will need to study about more Military , history ,religious , world affair and what is the Rohingya .

Back
Top Bottom