What's new

Myanmar as an emerging military power

We are with you bro , bangladesh will be surrounded , They don't understand the peace , they do make threat in the region.
Actually they are asshole , They show off 44 mbt 2000 and being proud while myanmar hav 200+. Myanmar keep it as a secret , we never threat to BD , But BD always try to counter Myanmar and india ! Actually they are being scare on inda and myanmar growing power. By this way , they do all the things wrong like a blind elephant go down from cliff!
Exactly!!!!
Mayanmar is stronger than Bangladesh......
Mayanmar shows some patience with BD and BD starts thinking that Myanmar is weak.....
But htey dont know the real power of Myanmar because it keeps things in secret.

Exactly!!!!
Mayanmar is stronger than Bangladesh......
Mayanmar shows some patience with BD and BD starts thinking that Myanmar is weak.....
But htey dont know the real power of Myanmar because it keeps things in secret.
Their thoughts will make them regret ! looking down on enemy will result them to lose! The more we are happy , the more they look down on us ;)

Ha ha ! Just wait a few years not more than 10 . We will surprise the world . Myanmar always do unexpected things. btw Myanmar are not crying , the real crying is you Bangalis ! Expect us
Ahh.....another one false flagging as a Singaporean.....Yes we will expect you to evolve into humans after such a long isolation.....You will definitely surprise the world when you come down from your trees!

Ahh.....another one false flagging as a Singaporean.....Yes we will expect you to evolve into humans after such a long isolation.....You will definitely surprise the world when you come down from your trees!
I am waving singapore flag cos i am staying in singapore but already say that i am a myanmar. Isolation make myanmar stronger than stronger in military power ! Our economy will be raised in very soon after our harbours are done in 2015! Myanmar shall be the junction Gate of East and West. After that , lets say who is isolated . XD

I am waving singapore flag cos i am staying in singapore but already say that i am a myanmar. Isolation make myanmar stronger than stronger in military power ! Our economy will be raised in very soon after our harbours are done in 2015! Myanmar shall be the junction Gate of East and West. After that , lets say who is isolated . XD

Myanmar can be the highway between South, East and South East Asia.

Hope that time comes soon.

Myanmar can be the highway between South, East and South East Asia.

Hope that time comes soon.
Thxs you bro ! we invite indian and chinese to invest in myanmar ! india myanmar tie is being strong cmopare to BD . For BD , we are not sure that we would be ur enemy or friend in the future , all the things are depend on you . Every action hav same response !

Thxs you bro ! we invite indian and chinese to invest in myanmar ! india myanmar tie is being strong cmopare to BD . For BD , we are not sure that we would be ur enemy or friend in the future , all the things are depend on you . Every action hav same response !
And what has Bangladesh done to seek your 'response'...o almighty burmese one??The only thing that comes to mind is taking back our ocean boundaries from you.....why didn't you fight us back then....You guys are indeed like North Korea....yapping about might and power yet showing none when the time comes!

Well they can(probably are) support insurgencies.....but Myanmar is a friendly nation that already trade with us....and also going to be connected in our corridor to China.....we have no interest in their land....but the tree dwelling junta should know the difference between Rohingyas and Bangladeshis....and stop crying about Bengalis grabbing their land!
if people seek refuse in your country and you know they face danger, its your responssibility to take them at least in short term.
Pakistan did for afgans, we did for bengalis and tibetans and chakmas(and a few rohingyas who came), recently jordan did for syrian refugees.
dont avoid the main issue, it is your duty as a soverign nation to give refuge to such people who seek it and your govt failed miserably. Nobody is asking to take their land, that question does not arise.
dont hide behind 'oh we are poor ..small country.. we cant help them anymore'.

if people seek refuse in your country and you know they face danger, its your responssibility to take them at least in short term.
Pakistan did for afgans, we did for bengalis and tibetans and chakmas(and a few rohingyas who came), recently jordan did for syrian refugees.
dont avoid the main issue, it is your duty as a soverign nation to give refuge to such people who seek it and your failed miserably. Nobody is asking to take their land, that question does not arise.
It is also an international convention NOT to cleanse your ethnic minorities....don't you think its a sign of hypocrisy not to ask them to stop killing people first....we will NOT take in people we do not want to....the US is not going to grant you refuge whenever you ask for it......we are not going o either!

Lets say abt Isolation on Myanmar.
cos of isolation ,Myanmar had to produce weapons itself rather than buying .
Russia and China became main alliance for Myanmar ! North Korea became fried secretly ! Israel ,Ukraine, Serbia are the close dealer since long time ago ! Parkistan and India mainly supply in naval training and navy needs ! ASEAN , Sourth Korea and Japan are supplying Myanmar Since long time ago ! Then u say that we are isolated , it may be true for economy but wrong for military !
I hav to ask sth ! Myanmar is poor cos of Sanction !
then why Bd is poor even tough without sanction ?
Don,t Forget this ,Myanmar is rich in Resources.
Once Myanmar was the most developed country in south east asia !
we will just reclaim back our place .
Sleep well Bangalis , we are behind you !

Wow....I didn't know people could be so paranoid about such a harmless country like ours!:woot:

It is also an international convention NOT to cleanse your ethnic minorities....don't you think its a sign of hypocrisy not to ask them to stop killing people first....we will NOT take in people we do not want to....the US is not going to grant you refuge whenever you ask for it......we are not going o either!
I never said what they did is right. You did not do your bit, that does not make you as bad as them obviously, but blackens you collective faces ...
There is a difference between economic migrants and persecuted people seeking refugees. Most such people seek refuge in neighbouring country (for obvious reason), not distant country like USA or australia. Which is why they are now a days very suspicious whether you are really persecuted in your home country or you just want to migrate for money.
US and canada gave refuge to many sikhs who claimed they face danger to life.
In UK they will keep you till they decide whether your claim is right or wrong

Lets say abt Isolation on Myanmar.
cos of isolation ,Myanmar had to produce weapons itself rather than buying .
Russia and China became main alliance for Myanmar ! North Korea became fried secretly ! Israel ,Ukraine, Serbia are the close dealer since long time ago ! Parkistan and India mainly supply in naval training and navy needs ! ASEAN , Sourth Korea and Japan are supplying Myanmar Since long time ago ! Then u say that we are isolated , it may be true for economy but wrong for military !
I hav to ask sth ! Myanmar is poor cos of Sanction !
then why Bd is poor even tough without sanction ?
Don,t Forget this ,Myanmar is rich in Resources.
Once Myanmar was the most developed country in south east asia !
we will just reclaim back our place .
Sleep well Bangalis , we are behind you !
Your point make sense.
South Korea provided KH 179 155 mm.
Serbia provided Nora and jets.
Israel upgrade your F 7.
North Korea gave you 240 mm MLRS and 130 mm field guns.
Russia gave you MiGs and Mi 35/17.
Ukarine provided you with APCs.
Italian Oto 76 'are on your frigates.
I don't think Myn is isolated.

Back
Top Bottom