What's new

My twitter account is no more.

After serving me for three years my twitter account has gone down fighting. Hopefully would be back on twitter soon. Just telling every one
What happened, what rule did you break ?

I think they generally inform you if you've been deleted forever or just serving some time out for some rule violation.

Used to have a twitter, lasted about a month.. hardly posted anything, and nothing offensive or trolly but by avatar was of an ornate swastik(a), something like this:

1662375193682.png

and the AI maybe thought I was a nazi or something.

didn't bother registering on there again, can still read tweets.

After serving me for three years my twitter account has gone down fighting. Hopefully would be back on twitter soon. Just telling every one
You will be missed.

When your back up create a backup account and follow all the accounts you want and share it with your main account so people can follow you.

What happened, what rule did you break ?

I think they generally inform you if you've been deleted forever or just serving some time out for some rule violation.

Used to have a twitter, lasted about a month.. hardly posted anything, and nothing offensive or trolly but by avatar was of an ornate swastik(a), something like this:

View attachment 876308

and the AI maybe thought I was a nazi or something.

didn't bother registering on there again, can still read tweets.
you should contact BJP IT cell. They'll sort it out with twitter. Twitter's their bitch nowadays anyways.

Its for the better you got banned from that cesspit

Maybe now (like literally right now) that Elon’s cleaning house, things are about to change.

Maybe he’ll purge all the bots and the current CEO and open up twitter to what it used to be about

This thread is a year old, but I'm still sorry to hear about your Twitter account going down. Losing an account after three years can be tough.

No cat will salute Zarvan.

@Zarvan, is this you being a typical mullah about Zara
Abid who was a Pakistani female model who died in the plane crash in Karachi in 2020 ?
One person on Twitter, Zarwan Ali, shared memes that had been shared, and criticized people for using Abid's death as an opportunity "to defend her profession and lifestyle."
—zarwan ali (@ali_zarwan) May 23, 2020

Right now at some call center.😁😄View attachment 876579

You mean Zarvan used to disseminate wisdom and solutions for humanity's problems through his Twitter account ?

This thread is a year old, but I'm still sorry to hear about your Twitter account going down. Losing an account after three years can be tough.

No need to mourn for Mullah Zarvan. :)

If you're looking to get back on Twitter quickly, you might want to consider buying Twitter accounts. Some websites offer options to buy Twitter accounts, which can help you get back into the Twitterverse in no time.
Remember to prioritize account security and follow the necessary guidelines when purchasing accounts. Stay positive and keep us updated on your Twitter comeback! The Twitter community will be excited to have you back. Good luck and see you soon on the Twitterverse!

Back
Top Bottom