What's new

My thought - Why does India need to maintain a better nuclear missiles plan?

Raj-Hindustani

Reaction score
Country
India
I am a very straight-thinking person with my own views. Since we are moving to the new world and there are many security risks and threats.

Our Primary biggest threat comes from China. Previously. Till the 1990s, Pakistan was but it is changed.

1. Pakistan -

Conventional war - Changes are almost nil for Pakistan to win. So possible, it will turn into a nuclear war.

Pakistan's establishment always talks about nuclear war almost every time.

2. China-

Conventional war - This is more biggest risk because China is more powerful than India.

And, the best option is available as same as Pakistan against India.

India VS Pakistan and China vs India (both are kind of similar situations)

So my suggestion would be as similar to Pakistan standing against India.

India should be made ready with Agni 5 and Agni 3 missiles (50+50 = 100 nuclear Missiles), by covering all the major Chinese cities. It will guarantee that no war between China and India in the future.
====================================================================
I would say that personally, I don't have harsh feelings against China and Chinese.

I hope that the relationship between both countries will be improved and will be better.

But, you need to prepare and be ready for good and worst things at the same time.

I am a very straight-thinking person with my own views. Since we are moving to the new world and there are many security risks and threats.
====================================================================
I would say that personally, I don't have harsh feelings against China and Chinese.

I hope that the relationship between both countries will be improved and will be better.

But, you need to prepare and be ready for good and worst things at the same time.

First of all, we need to decide what kind war could happen between India and China. My point of view, the maximum scale is just another 1962 - a border conflict war. Anything more than that will be a logistic nightmare for the attacker, no matter it is India or China. Will either side try to use nuclear weapon in such a small war? I don't think so.

Is current India nuclear weapon enough to deter China? More than enough. Until 1998, India had successfully deterred Chinese nuclear force without a single nuclear weapon. There is a very interest thing happened recently, in the Sino-India border talk, India required to resume the line back 2020 status while Chinese requirement is "back to 1959". So, it is reasonable to believe that India has been successfully pushing the control line towards Chinese side since 1962 when their nuclear weapon was zero. Even so, Chinese DIDN'T make a single nuclear threat warning on India. Why? Because she got 2 nuclear superpowers aiming at her with thousands of warheads. She has no nuclear weapon spare for India.

So why does India need nuclear weapon. I can only say that India wants to be treat as a big power. She believes that nuclear weapon is a must for achieving this position (think of China in 1970s).

Should India maintain a good missile plan? Well, I think more importantly India should spend more money on the nuclear force training.

So why does India need nuclear weapon. I can only say that India wants to be treat as a big power. She believes that nuclear weapon is a must for achieving this position (think of China in 1970s).

Origin of Indian nuclear weapons was directed neither at China or Pakistan. It was directed towards the western countries.

Back
Top Bottom