What's new

My take on the recent escalation in Kashmir and the Long-march. Thougts?

Firing will be going on in full fury in poonch sector while diwali sweets would be exchanged in Uri sector. Is that what you are trying to say ? :)

Maybe move a little southward towards Wagah but I wouldn't reject that although it seems that the places are a little too close for this to happen.

But, if it was truly happening in the manner you described, who would be surprised or even refute what you're saying? :azn:

Going to ignore the initial rant at trying to prove......).

I see you got the point.

As another Pakistani poster pointed out, there seems to be a lack of sanity.

Good luck with your aligning with america dream, if they ignore you as well, maybe you could propose India as your next godfather, I'll support that. :D

The incoherent ramblings of a mad man. It is as if after a night of drunken bliss the op logged on and decided to vent except your thoughts came out all at once making no sense.

^^ Wagah is a circus. I hope they disband that..atleast for the sake of the kneecap of our soldiers. facepalm

Little do many of us innocent Pakistanis or Indians (or Americans, given that India doesn't allow dual nationality) know, the cross-border relationship between the two armies is very cordial and quite a few nights are spent by mid to high-ranking officers, getting drunk and partying in what can be described as a revival of the festive nights that must have existed in pre-1947 Punjab.

This is a tall one.

May we have a credible link to this claim please ? Not ' I have heard' or ' my uncles tell me'.

I seem to have seen the wrong LOC in all my years.

Firing will be going on in full fury in poonch sector while diwali sweets would be exchanged in Uri sector. Is that what you are trying to say ? :)

Considering you're in the US and we're in a pointless thread; do you mind telling me what an OCI card (Overseas citizen of India) is ?

Also, what kind of benefits do you get from it ?

I am amused at your foolish reply and attempt at using big words to come off as an intellectual along with a mere clown, who has decided to cheer you on. Without a word being mentioned about India's massive internal problems, he classically mentioned Pakistan's problems as a dismissive strategy that could be no different than responding to the failure of FEMA at the Hurricane relief efforts in Louisiana or New Jersey by questioning Amsterdam's potential of being under the sea in a few years (based on some dubious scientific sources).

No cheering for anyone... just pointed out the dementia of of your idiotically structured rhetoric

What logic or sense does any of this make except in the mind of an Indian living the world in the times of Ashoka's Akhand Bharat?

What Akhand bharat... we dont give a crap about acquiring any land... keep your mental pleasures to yourself

Here we go with the failed attempt at comedy by an NRI, most likely an OFBJP nut-job with only one passport running the foreign policy of India from his living room right after scamming folks. No wonder they don't want any more Patels
Patels? BJP? wth //// How bout coming up with an ounce of objectivity. I have no affiliations with any political establishments

The reason they have failed in the past 65 years is because of their dubious stance on the Kashmir issue and since I've made that point clear and related it to Albania (you wouldn't know where that is, it's not like its part of your wet dreams or orgies associated with Akhand Bharat). You obviously didn't get that point and not likely to get it now, either. We would need SSRS to subliminally explain that to you during yoga (oops! I forgot, you're more of a Modi-type)

But didn't you just claim Us-Pak sync, as far as kashmir, do understand the relaities on ground and the UN security councils resolution. http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...lebiscite-un-security-council-resolution.html

I don't even know what to say at the complete ignorance about geopolitics when you come out making claims like Russia and India did not have a lull phase in between but like I said, don't expect you to understand anything.

Well common sense dictates that when a state like USSR breaks apart, there will be a certain time period till the sucessor state will commence its foreign policy, but the whom am I expecting common sense from?

Not sure what kind of foreign movement has Indians forcing every single Kashmiri indoors, checkpoints in every street corner and controlling the entire Kashmiri population with a barrel of a gun (wait, I mean, a barrel of a half a million guns). I am sure, they are disillusioned as it makes perfect sense since the indigenous people of Kashmir purposely defy curfews to hoist the flag of Pakistan in downtown Srinagar but Hindutva extremists such as yourself aren't allowed the same right with your flag (by the police) so as to not to harm the sentiments of the local people and cause further unrest among the indigenous populace.

Wait a sec, didn't you claim pakistan aspires to take kashmir from India with the help of US, pointing to sham of kashmiri revolution. As far as Indian troop presence in kashmir is concerned, i dont expect you to understand that didn't want to make this discussion about J&K, but if you insist.. Northern command of the Indian Army is based in J&K alon with 3 State Divisions Viz (J&K Rifles + J&K light infantry and Ladakh scouts -roughly totaling 40,000 troops and support staff)

Northern Command
The Northern Command was a formation of the British Indian Army from 1895 to 1942, and then from 1945 to 1947. Subsequently it was reformed in the post-Independence Indian Army in 1972. is also based in J&K.
The government of India decided to raise a separate command to oversee operations in the northern borders with Pakistan and China. Lt Gen P.S. Bhagat, VC was appointed as the first Army Commander in June 1972. Bhagat's main activities as Army Commander were the improvement of defences and the living and working condition of his troops

the northern command structure is
3rd Infantry Division headquartered at Leh
8th Mountain Division headquartered at Dras
?th Artillery brigade
XV Corps, headquartered at Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir
19th Infantry Division headquartered at Baramulla,
28th Infantry Division headquartered at Gurez
?th Artillery brigade
XVI Corps, headquartered at Nagrota, Jammu and Kashmir
10th Infantry Division headquartered at Akhnoor
25th Infantry Division headquartered at Rajauri
39th Infantry Division headquartered at Yol
Artillery brigade
Armoured brigade

Indian Armed presence is due to historical Pakistani Aggression. indian Armed structur has been in j&K since 1972, its not a recent deployment...

It is a strategic state where military establishment is stationed.. questioning indian army's presence in j&K is like questioning why do you have troop concentration in Rawalpindi... even now if you dont get my point .. then there is no point in wasting my time ...

I am also sure, these non-indigenous revolutionaries have managed to send in housewives and kids from across the border to shower the Indian oppressive military forces (in every street corner) with pebbles and stones. Kashmir, is definitely an integral part of India, how else could India define "integral" if not by stationing close to a million forces in Kashmir and refusing to ever bring even one soldier back.
With constant infiltration from Pakistan, it leaves us no choice. Once military is stationed in an area some loss of civil liberties are inevitable.

Isn't that how India deals with it's other integral parts such as the 7-sister states and how the entire world goes about dealing with its integral parts.
Insurgencies supported by foriegn support, on a counter charge, all doesn't seem to be well in certain parts of your country either.

I remember visiting America, there were military forces stationed everywhere, in every street corner. Same with all European countries and other world powers of which India is apparently a part. I mean, you can't go past London without crossing a military checkpoint (although, I was later told it's called toll).
Please do visit, Mumbai, Banglore, Calcutta, pune, banglore, cochin and study the military barricades there....

If it was truly an integral part of your country and the people felt that way, you wouldn't need to do what you're doing, now, would you?

Stop infiltration, stop cross border terror tactics, we wouldn't need deployment.

I am sure you are very intellectual when it comes to geography but being illiterate in the field of politics, you failed to understand that "Deccan" is a reference to the Nizam's Hyderabadi region and not a literal explanation of the geographic place.
Time to wake up from the nizam era... its 2012

What's even more ironic is that the entire lockdown of Hyderabad went unnoticed during your OFBJP seminars when you were busy chanting slogans of Ram, a disputed, mythological figure whose birthplace is also disputed (Ram Jeth Melani's words, not mine - I am lucky for not being an Indian - if I was, I'd be arrested for "hate speech" for quoting someone else in public).
Please spare me the BS when half of the muslim world goes up in flame from a drawing or a video.

Karunanidhi once asked who was Ram and what school he went to? Hope that doesn't count as "hate-speech", but why does it matter, you can just claim that an Indian boy had a dream in the 1900s of Ram being born in any place and tear whatever place you want. I am happy no one expects Ram being born at my house, or else, there would be trishul-wielding Saffron soldiers such as yourself sneaking statues of ram into my kitchen. Definitely don't want that happening

Fail buddy... no hidutva affiliations from an atheist over here!
And, the classic straw-man attack of "Maoists". I'll leave this to you and your friends to answer:
At what point did my post mention or even insinuate Maoists?

My bad, I assumed your "azad deccan" BS originated from maoist insuregency.. I didn't realise it was derived from hokum!

As it is apparent, you haven't got the slightest bit of clue about history because in your eyes, Yugoslavia and Bosnia was a consequence of the massacres that took place? You must have actually lost your mind (definitely lost my interest) because what happened was an effect of the secessionists and not the cause.

OK time for some history lesson for Yugo background,
Death of Tito>>Rise of Serbian Nationalist/Slobodan Milošević>revolts in Serbia and Montenegro>>Greater Serbia Demand>> Franjo Tuđman/croatian position against serbian nationalist>>Serbia endorsing Croatian Serbs' rebellion>>Independence of Slovenia and Croatia>>>Croatian War of Independence against rebel ethnic Serbs of the SAO Krajina/support by Serbia>> Independence of Macedonia and Bosnia>>>Serbs immediately declared the independence of Republika Srpska>>> UN Security Council Resolution 721>> Serbian resolution is defeated in a Yugoslav Presidency vote, Slobodan Milošević orders the mobilization of Serbian special forces >>>Slovenia declares independence.>>>European Community recognizes Slovenia and Croatia>>> Bosnia and Herzegovina declare independence>>>Serb-dominated Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (FRY) remains>>> Even that break into two>>>

Again, in your idiocy, you failed to understand the terminology of the political spectrum in which people were calling Obama, Gorbachev of America. Are you somehow going to start arguing that USSR and USA have nothing in common and the languages are different?
Extrapolating Nationalistic affiliations of Yugo to predominant socio-economic problems of India doesn't need "imagination", it displays pure stupidity...

You obviously lack an imagination because the slightest bit of analogies go far beyond the scope of your mental capacity.

HAHA

Boring and worthless point that had nothing to do with what you just said. It's even more hysterical for you to state that Russia maintains bases in CIS because if you had read the news, America has all of those bases and you were the same Indians cheering on the Americans to the use the NDN. Wonder if you even bothered to read up on that and anything about Central Asia (that's right, I forgot, the imaginary Akhand Bharat extends only as far as Kabul, sorry, this one's on me, I forgot).

Check facts.

Again, here we go with the most hilarious comment I've heard and an attempt at trying to label someone as something without even the slightest bit of clue about Iran, its internal politics or foreign policy, either. I will leave Netanyahu's comment on that at the UN regarding their extremism. Google it! Apparently, that's how you became an "educator" to begin with.
I often wonder why people like you fantasize american occupation of your state politics?

As I've made clear, you have absolutely no understanding of anything and that includes Iran, it's internal politics or even the millions of Persians living in America, seeking an end to the regime (there are 60 satellite channels in Farsi, based in America denouncing Iran).

What???
And, before I get labelled a Taliban extremist for supporting Netanyahu (apparently Taliban love the Jews), I wanted to explain to you what the "Hitler fallacy" is. Since you're already educated (in your own mind), you would know but for the masses: it's like saying that since Hitler ate only vegetables, and you are a vegan, therefore, you are a Nazi.
Is it just me or you seem to have demintia??

I would now expect for you to either make me Netanyahu, Romney or even Saudi only because I understand that they all have anti-Shia sentiment, chief among them is Romney because do the Mormons have a fight to pick with the Shia, or what. Poor little Indian attempt at trying to shove the discussion into the other person's court, force that person to become defensive and then, India is off the table and kept in the veil (BTW, if you don't wear it in Iran, you get whipped or even stoned. Read about Soraya M. It was by a Persian Shia and not an anti-Shia extremist).

??????

That one was classic, I must hand it to you. Trying to say Irani establishment (Mullahcracy) has nothing to do with extremism. Are you sure you are living in the States or just saying that to trick people into giving you an outsourcing project?
You got me, thats what I do ;)

Just a bunch of words with absolute no points being raised. Not sure what to respond to and if I should even bother considering your "not give a crap" point of view but like I said, you're just a Hindutva extremist dreaming of reinstalling the throne of Akhand Bharat's Ashoka in the person of Modi who can slaughter and kill Muslims in Gujrat and come on the high horse of the CMship.
Sure... Whatever

It's ironic that the BJP MP government wasn't too kind to the Christians but we'll leave that part of the complaining to the Vatican, Americans, UN and Italy (all documented their condemnation of India's treatment of it's minorities). After all, Pakistanis shouldn't be bothered about Muslims or even Christians in India. Right?
Structure my boy, the word is structure....work on it

Didn't bother to mention the Sikhs because, well, it's just boring now that you have a Sikh PM. That's how it usually works, slaughter a population and bring a leader from their community and all issues are settled immediately (nope, no atrocities took place against the Tutsis, all they have to do is bring in a Tutsi PM, and they're good).

Well no point in discussing... you dont know ****!

So, keeping all of this into consideration, you're right, India definitely doesn't give a crap. The rest was just non sense and relation to others on this forum or other foolish statements that couldn't bother me to consider, let alone respond, in the slightest

The reason is your argument has no content, no structure apart from some fantasies of browbeating India into submission with american aid.

Not sure how what I wrote has any relation to what other Pakistanis wrote and your "sacrifices" and other emotional comments make it clear that you're most likely a fan of donning khaki short shorts and carrying a laathi more than anything else. The seriousness of such individuals can be judged by their clothes but even less so by their thinking and ideologies.
Hint: Im not!

We said the same thing when you were enjoying calling us "terrorists" but as I said, it's just a thought amongst certain sections of Pakistanis of getting back at Indians by labeling them as "rapists". Some in the West are already worried for being called that or even potentially arrested for the image that Indians have developed for themselves in the world. Them being identified with perversion can cause a severe impact on Pakistanis who also have similar features. I mean going to the mall can be automatically an issue if women walk by as they will be extra cautious when an Indian is in sight due to the image Indians have created for themselves in the past few weeks.

Well i never called a pakistani terrorist, and niether did any informed indian member here... so there goes your argument in the trash.

These aren't my thoughts but what has been observed in social media and certain circles of Pakistani youth living abroad.

yea sure

You are by far the most ignorant person I have come across in a long time and I do appreciate having read what you wrote as it would've done me no good just leaving it ignored because if I didn't put you in your place, your imaginary position of being an eloquent analyst and observer would have been perpetuated so as to collapse later in life when everything at life, you would've failed at, already. Also, in case you haven't been under this impression before, THC, isn't necessarily the most addicting or euphoric thing except for may be in India but given your history of projecting Hinduism and India as a hippie-friendly society and all hippies (druggies) tattooing themselves with the "Om" symbol, like with rape, you must've thought this is also a pleasant image to have.
What now???

Yes, when Russia was supporting the hippies and Black Panthers in America, India was a great route on the Hippie-trail (so was Pakistan, partially) but your fantasy or monopoly on weed is kind of gone now that it's legal is almost half the Westernized world (there was a reason I mentioned Amsterdam in the beginning).
I have no issues with weed,,, if that was your case!

Try to reply after you learn something and bother to click send only and I repeat, only when you think you even have the slightest bit of clue of what you're talking about or have the slightest hope of stepping up to a David vs. Goliath like battle. (Hint: David wins because it's a mystical and miraculous story, don't hope for any miracles taking place vis-a-vis your insignificant knowledge and understanding, compared to mine).

Preaching to the choir brother... with lack of insight, structure and logic... it's reccomended please do take your own advice

The intent with which this was posted was to get a conversation and not expect a cheerleader with pom-poms trying to do something that no one could possibly care about (that is, cheer an idiot and other idiots while making heckler-like comments).

You are welcome to add some valuable and useful input or pertinent comments.

Any stupid and borderline demented replies will be responded to in an equally abrasive tone for which I will not be responsible.

All I can say is , welcome to the forum, I will enjoy the entertainment quotient you do bring....
@karan.1970, @DrSomnath999, @indushek, @Joe Shearer, @Capt.Popeye, @nick_indian, @RoYaL~GuJJaR, @Sher Malang @Mech, @Syama Ayas... Stand up comic alert!

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering you're in the US and we're in a pointless thread; do you mind telling me what an OCI card (Overseas citizen of India) is ?

Also, what kind of benefits do you get from it ?

I think abso-fuckin-lutely nothing except serving as a anytime-entry visa into India and access to NRI quotas in educational institutions.

An OCI card is one which is issued to a person of India origin whose parents or grandparents were citizens of India and he himself holds the citizenship of another country,

America and Pakistan have been military partners (directly) for over a decade, coordinating military maneuvers and strategies as if they are in sync.

This is the time to decimate the Russia-India alliance by taking some serious diplomatic steps.

It is in America's interest to cement a place in all Pakistanis' hearts by openly and unequivocally supporting Pakistan on the Kashmir issue.

All across the Muslim world (and the world, in general), Bush was hated, faced protests, burning of effigies and even greeted by a shoe in some places but in Albania, he was cheered on due to his stance on Kosovo.

If America wants to replace China, it has the best opportunity especially now, given that India has sided with Putin, which means Pakistani and American interests are aligned in this regard.

Also, the same can be said vis-a-vis Iran and Afghanistan (they can host their troops for China's containment if they choose to go against the so called "zero-option". They can do it just like in Saudi Arabia while respecting the local laws and customs that aren't any different in the two countries, Saudi and Afghanistan).

If the Indians don't give up Kashmir, we (Pakistanis amd Americans) should take it diplomatically like Kosovo and threaten them with unrest and protests like Tibet in China. The rape protests are a great example of shutting Delhi down.

The ex-soviet states and their colour revolutions like Orange should be exploited in India through the use of Sikhs, Tamils and the slogan of Azad Deccan should also keep the South Block in check, or, even go as far as to rid the subcontinent of the Indian menace like Yugoslavia in Europe and USSR before it.

I say carve 10 states out of India and put Manmohan in the history books like Tito. NATO was instrumental in doing that before, we can do that now as they are already here in the Hindu Kush.

China wouldn't mind as a rising Russia is also a threat while India had always been a menace. It will work!

In the end, the long march should be representative of a moderate government in place, if there is a move made to attack or invade Iran, from Pakistan. The reason it would only make sense to do so through a moderate government in power is that the individuals (MQM and Qadri) involved are not only acceptable to the West but also those sections of society that have a soft-corner for Iran.

Pakistan provided land and it's territory to dismantle and remove an extremist regime in Afghanistan, doing the same in Iran should be palatable.

Otherwise, if Pakistan is to stay away from America, then it would lose it's "special status" in the Russian-Chinese camp, as it is clear that Putin will always favor India given his historic position in the KGB.

Also, without Pakistan, America is doomed in the region as India, China, Iran, CIS and Russia are all going to be in one camp. America has no choice except to side with Pakistan and Pakistan, on the other hand, will need to benefit from it's potential status as the Israel of Central and South Asia. Forget the past and look at the benefits and interests of today - they are aligned - with America.

I also don't see China having a problem, as I've mentioned above, given the threat of Russian influence, especially in the Golden triangle states, and it will prefer the focus shifted from it for a few years, and the Pacific-shift, delayed or not focused on, as much. They already prefer to have secure borders with India, which is why the PLA chief ran to India after the Indians declined the Western bids (primarily due to the South Block's historic NAM stance).

On the other hand, Indians didn't have the capacity to do America's bidding in the region vis-a-vis China as they need to build an economy to support the poorest population in the world half of whom never saw power or sanitation.

India could have benefited from a relation with the West and sided with them against Libya and Syria, but it was hesitant, diplomatically. It only went against Iran due its own interest vis-a-vis the Nuclear deal with America.

What's more is that, they have millions of their expats hosted in the Gulf countries but even that didn't assist them in making the wise decision of siding with the West and Arabs. The Socialist-bias and the Congress following Nehru's pro-Russian stance has not gone despite benefiting from billions in IT dollars from the West.

But, given it's historical relationship, India made the right choice as Russia is a trusted partner for them, but going against America wasn't smart, either. Putin had to move indoors due to the rape protests similar to the ones started after the self-immolation in Tunisia.

Also, the campaign to malign Indians as "rapists", worldwide is at it's peak. Some Pakistanis find it to be a pay-back for Indians labeling Pakistanis as "terrorists" worldwide and you can already see social media glimmering with the thoughts of being able to malign Indians (NRIs, specifically) by calling them "rapists", just as they were unduly and unjustifiably called "terrorists" with the intent of causing torment and harm.

Your thoughts?

More than thoughts i feel its a long-term plan if can be executed with passage of time depending on the international geo-political blocks' formation and breakup.

Let me suggest a simple one Give Base to China in Azad Kashmir and US should get a base in Indian Occupied Kashmir and the two should pounce at each other. :D

Let me suggest a simple one Give Base to China in Azad Kashmir and US should get a base in Indian Occupied Kashmir and the two should pounce at each other. :D

That would turn a minor India-Pakistan border conflict into the ruination of multiple countries, not to mention the destruction of the land they fight on. :no:

I don't think either side wants US involvement in this situation but China should use its influence to bring both sides to talk this out diplomatically.

Back
Top Bottom