What's new

My son got bullet for a glass of water”, recalls 26/11 victim

He might have been handed a gun to pose.

:lol::lol: Just one more question for confirmation. Is Osama Bin Laden real or a myth?

As for Kasab, there was eyewitness accounts, cctv images, live reports that put him in cst while the shooting happen.

Dude, you're still doing it.

Doing what? No oneliners.

:lol::lol: Just one more question for confirmation. Is Osama Bin Laden real or a myth?

As for Kasab, there was eyewitness accounts, cctv images, live reports that put him in cst while the shooting happen.

Yes here comes mental inferiority complex, comparing everything to US. That's why it 26/11 was chosen so it can resemble masters.:rofl::rofl:

IN india , you will find all types of Skin tones you see pakistan , even extremely fair with hazel eyes .

BTW these pics are of all Pakistani terrorists who were killed in 26/11 .

horror.jpg

they look pretty indian to me...

like i said self staged attacks

Its just like if you guys open some thread on anniversary of Peshawar army school killing in remembrance. Nothing to laugh here mate.

of course not.. because india was behind that terrorist attack. TTP is a RAW asset

Pakistan's FIA and It's head Tariq Khosa are liars ??

Mumbai attacks trial
https://www.dawn.com/news/1198061

@AZADPAKISTAN2009 and other deniers .

Where are the proofs? The guy is just blabbering for more views for his blog. He writes, about the Mumbai police getting confession of accused and I see you and other indians believe it, why deny kulbhushan terrorist's confession? Isn't this hypocrisy?

I will rather believe Mumbai Police retired officer who opened the Pandora box by revealing that the accused was kidnapped in Nepal and brought to Mumbai (of course for fake encounter).

Back
Top Bottom